Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Sienna; Gone but not forgotten <3 by hunter172

Artist hunter172 [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sienna; Gone but not forgotten <3

Postby hunter172 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:37 am

Sienna. Its been a year. It's been a year since i lost my best friend. It's been a year since i lost your green eyes, dark blonde hair, and your gorgeous smile. It's already been a year.
I rode Micky to your grave today. I even brought KC along. I was crying the whole way there. I think they knew your gone, and we were visiting your resting place. They walked slow, and i am almost positive KC was whimpering in a sobbing type way. Micky wasn't him self. He was slow, not alert. He had a look of sadness in his eyes. In his deep blue horse eyes, I saw memories. Memories of you riding him in the lake. You being the only one able to ride him. To touch him. To go near him. Micky Misses you. KC hasn't been the same since you left. He isn't spunky and energetic. He still likes to run and play, but not with the same happiness.
Sienna, I miss you more than anything. I miss our sleep overs. I miss having a girl to share everything with. I miss hiding in bushes at the mall and scaring people. I miss staying up late on school nights and egging the people we hated, ruining their houses. Sienna... Johnny misses you too. He hasn't made any attempt to find a new girl friend. That kid loves you, always have, always will. I finally had to put an end to all his sadness and told him if you were still here you would tell him to move on, and find love. That you will love him no matter what.
your parents left your room the way you left it. Nothing has been moved. I am the only one allowed in there, your words. Whenever i knock on your parents door, they answer and let me in. I walk down the long hallway to the door with the sign that says "Sienna's Watching! Go away!". I cry when i see that sign. It brought back memories. I open your door and walk in, close the door again. I plop down on your bed, and think. I always think best when i am with you, so i go here when i need to think, when i need to be happy. Today, I really observed your room. I opened the closet. I inhaled the smell of your clothes. They smell just like you, vanilla and coconut. The scent that brings you straight into mind. I sighed. Today, for the first time i noticed your favorite purple v neck. I took it off its hanger and held it. The best times happen when you wore that top. Remember when we met Amanda? When we saw here at the mall? We followed her everywhere she went and when her eyes caught ours we would send fake glares at her. Finally she turned around and yelled at us. ""Why the heck are you following me!!!" Amanda screamed. Me and you just smiled. We knew we would be the three Amiga's. We're best friends. We were like sisters. When you left, Amanda and I were pretty much in shock. We skipped 2 weeks of school. Just crying all day long. We woke up crying, and we cried our selves to sleep. It took almost 4 months to finally face the fact, you were gone. I still cry my self to sleep some nights. But i dont shed tears of sadness, but happiness. I remember the memories, your musical laugh. It brings me joy to know i will never forget you, to know you will always have half of my heart. I love you Sienna.
RIP Sienna, My best friend for ever.
August 22
Sienna B. Age 16
(added)
Sienna, the hardest part about your death, is how it happened. You were such a good driver. You always turned your phone off before you got in the car. You never took your eyes off the road. Your hands were always on the wheel. A drunk driver. Sped into the drivers side of her car. She was instantly killed. I heard the news, i was devastated. I was in shock. I was scared. I was alone. I felt like half my heart was ripped out. I love you Sienna Bear.
Thank you for reading. <3<3 <3
Elodie
Last edited by hunter172 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
hunter172

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sienna; Gone but not forgotten <3

Postby Animall » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:43 am

that was very moving. Im sorry to hear about your best friend. <3

Do you laugh about me whenever I leave?
Or do I still need more therapy?
(fake out)

↞ infj ⎯ she/her ⎯ adult user ↠

trade thread
auction thread

ImageImageImage
Animall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunter172 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:44 am

Emotional Essences wrote:that was very moving. Im sorry to hear about your best friend. <3

Thank you. It's really hard, she was like my sister. We were so close, we knew more about each other than anyone else did. <3
ImageImage
hunter172

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animall » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:46 am

Just remember, shes always with you <3

Do you laugh about me whenever I leave?
Or do I still need more therapy?
(fake out)

↞ infj ⎯ she/her ⎯ adult user ↠

trade thread
auction thread

ImageImageImage
Animall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunter172 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:48 am

Emotional Essences wrote:Just remember, shes always with you <3

of course. <3 :)
ImageImage
hunter172

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rooster909 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:11 am

Wow. That must have been really hard for you. I am really sorry. :cry:
Pet's name:
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
I HAVE STARTED HOARDING THESE!!!!
rooster909

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SplashofOrangeJuice » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:37 am

Awwwww! Thts gonna make me cry. Im so sorry that happend to you... :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry:

BTW, great choise of words in your story. :clap:
╔══════════════╗

░░░░░░░ ❚❚ ► ░░░░░░

kota // artist
🌵just your average art nerd🌵

my gallery.
my tumblr,

message me

*tumblr sometimes nsfw

╚══════════════╝
SplashofOrangeJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlord. » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:57 am

Scaring people at the mall????

On the other hand I feel soooooooooo sorry! My best friend and I had a HUGE fight and we wont even talk to eachother. Its been over a YEAR now! I miss her.
♫ ѕearcнιng ғor ѕтarlord ♫

╔══════════════╗
Tᴜᴍʙʟʀ
DᴇᴠɪᴀɴᴛAʀᴛ
Aᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇ Mɪx Vᴏʟ. 1
╚══════════════╝

starlord.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunter172 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:15 pm

TUCK10 wrote:Scaring people at the mall????

On the other hand I feel soooooooooo sorry! My best friend and I had a HUGE fight and we wont even talk to eachother. Its been over a YEAR now! I miss her.

Yes, our favorite thing to do. :) We got kicked out many times.
Sorry about your friend, i am sure if she was a good friend you would have still been friends to this day.
Love, Elodie
ImageImage
hunter172

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunter172 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:16 pm

SplashofOrangeJuice wrote:Awwwww! Thts gonna make me cry. Im so sorry that happend to you... :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry:

BTW, great choise of words in your story. :clap:

It was and still is really hard, but everything happens for a reason.
Thanks, I love to write. <3<3<3
ImageImage
hunter172

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me