Based on Click to view
Artist swampfiend [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Revenant Pg 4

Postby swampfiend » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:53 am

I drew crossed arms.
ACHIEVEMENT GET! (Well I drew it another time.. But we don't talk about that drawing.)
Also Prince isn't freakishly tall (in comparison to Xel the entire Toughclaws family is at least 6 foot), he's floating like a ghostly boss
Edit; If it's too much I can cover Prince's neck for once heh
I was scared. Who wouldn't, when you're facing what could very well be the most powerful force in this World? "Hello, child. I see you've been taken good.. Care of?" it said, as I approached. "I-I come to ask... Will you... Stop??" I asked, even feebler than my hopes were. The being laughed, and said "Why would I do that?" "I will do anything," The demon stopped and thought for a moment. "Well, you could do me a favor. Kill DoomWing."
"Who's that?" I asked, knowing deep down who he meant. "Your father,"
So, I knew there was no choice. I was 20 years old that fateful night. I remember it being so cold you could see your breath without looking. I had a knife in my hand, and I'm not sure what I thought, but something felt wrong yet right about what I was going to do.
"..Xel..."
Blood dripped from the man's mouth. The last thing he really said to me was "This.. This is punishment, is it? Well, I welcome Hell with open arms."
I couldn't help but stay. Nostalgia kinda took over, as I stared at the knife. I thought I heard pots and pans clanking, as Dad's words kept repeating in my head; "This.. This is punishment, is it?". Deciding to see what had changed, I went upstairs of the house. Still the same red wallpaper in Mom and Dad's room.. Mom had died two years ago.
Going back downstairs, I remembered running down the stairs on Christmas.. Yelling about all the presents.. Innocence was such a sacrifice..
CLANG!
That was definitely a pot. When I went into the kitchen, there was pots, pans, and a spork... Floating in the kitchen? I thought I saw a yellow eye glint from the shadows, but as soon as it came, it was gone.
"Hello, son. I see you finally managed to kill me. So, think you could hand me a scarf? The 'clearly visible gore' look just ain't for me. Also, tell me. Was it the family fortune or deals with HIM?"
"Buh-Buh... You're-- You're dead!" I sputtered. "Yes. Thank you for reminding me. Now, family fortune, or a deal with that great big black blob of lies?"
"Bl-Black... Blob? You know him?" "Yes. Lemee guess, he told you to kill me and he wouldn't commit his next big plan?" "That seems about right..." "Well, let me let you in on a little secret... He lies. A lot. Me dead won't change a thing. So I recommend this.. You take me to yer half uncle Harlow.. And get me a SCARF!" Dad yelled.
"Won't people notice a ghost floating behind me..?" I asked, still slightly sputtering. "Nah. Only people related to the death or people I want to see me will see me."
hey im izzie and i like drawing
they/them - lizard enthusiast

i'm in a million AP classes, so i'm not super active ^-^''
swampfiend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me