Based on Click to view
Artist Kirarya [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

stardust guardian 003 ★ open!

Postby Kirarya » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:51 am

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ _ w h a t _ i s _ a _ s t a r d u s t _ g u a r d i a n ? _ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

stardust guardians, universally known as just 'guardians' are, in the cheesiest sense of the phrase,
guardians of the galaxy. they traverse the universe to maintain peace and order for all of its beings.
each guardian is born from a star and carries the essence of that star with it for the rest of its life.
based on what little human research there is of these magnificent creatures, the average guardian
ranges in size from a tiger to a horse, but will continue to grow the older it gets. there is no physical
distinction between male and female guardians; although each guardian may identify with a gender,
they are born sexless.

you must mark the main thread to be eligible to adopt a stardust guardian!

this guardian is only a messenger! therefore it is incapable of flight and confined to one
planet/comet/star/etc in the entire universe. what planet is it stuck on? does it feel
trapped? or content? let me hear all about it! your planet can be real or fictional;
after all, there's a lot of the universe we haven't discovered yet! palette.

end date is october 18.

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b] (short reasoning explanations are fine~)
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]rank:[/b] messenger
[b]experience on (planet):[/b]

seeking halloween items! trade?

ask!cavelingsdoelingspostas
sourcepermissioncoding
Kirarya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stardust guardian 003 ★ open!

Postby Travis » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:58 am

username:
hiya! i'm stuck in your radio., buut you knew that already

planet bionis wrote:bionis is a lush, green planet that is perfect for anyone. many creatures live there, and some stardust guardians visit there to see eriel and to have a relaxing day.

experience on bionis:
eriel knows pretty much everything about bionis. or at least 95%. it's a very big planet which holds many, many secrets that not even the elders whom have lived there for centuries know about.

some places on bionis you should visit:
bionis' leg bionis' shoulder eryth sea great makna falls makna forest frontier village satorl marsh tephra cave fallen arm valak mountain [second view of valak mountain] gaur plains

eryth sea:
eryth sea is at it's prettiest at between sunset and midnight, as the sky darkens and the lights on the floating islands start glowing.
prison island is above eryth sea.

the great makna falls:
also a beautiful spot to visit at sunset, the great makna falls is a place where many creatures go to hang out peacefully and have a swim.

frontier village:
frontier village is the home and village of the nopon, a race of small, furry creatures that speak broken english. every couple months or so, the village chief chooses a new heropon to serve and defend their village.

satorl marsh:
not much to look at in the daylight, seeing as it's covered in fog; but at night, the fog lifts and everything in the area begins to emit a beautiful glow.

valak mountain:
harsh and cold by day, calm and cool by night. valak mountain is a place that only a few go, in hopes of seeing it lit up at night by all of the ether crystals. they all say it's worth it to brave the blizzard conditions, just to see how beautiful valak mountain's caves are at night.
name:
eriel

messanger
eriel is one of those people stardust guardians that loves to entertain people and make them laugh. he loves it
when others are happy, and that in return, makes him happy.
he's pansexual, and he also has a british accent although he doesn't live in britain. eriel also enjoys oranges.

he lives in a small house on the edge of bionis' shoulder, which he loves because of the view.
eriel doesn't feel cramped on bionis; in fact, he loves it there, because there's so much to see and so much
to do. but he does get lonely at times, and is pretty happy when his friends come to visit him.
Last edited by Travis on Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:36 pm

username: arrows
name: plume
experience on (planet): the planet of andalia
basics of andalia:
-
wip at this time.
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:12 am

username:pine tar wolf
name: Saorise (Freedom in Irish)
experience on (planet): Saorise is mostly but not entirely content. Her planet, Ehtalina, is quite... Different from Earth. There is one large landmass at the North of the planet, the rest of the planet is islands and beautiful fuchsia sea. Saorise lives at the tip of a long peninsula, the most southerly part of the landmass.

-picture-
image.jpg
image.jpg (142.95 KiB) Viewed 224 times

Saorise wishes she could fly, if only to see the other islands of Ehtalina. She likes to leap off the bluff where she lives, into the sea, to feel at least a little like she's flying.

-picture-
image.jpg
image.jpg (146.92 KiB) Viewed 224 times
Last edited by Brainiac5 on Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hug A Pug~ » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:59 am

[size=85]username: ~Hug A Pug~
name: (short reasoning explanations are fine~) Stardust
experience on Astia : Stardust sighed, looking out at the many, large islands that her planet held. She was a messenger, and could only get there by swimming. But it was a very long swim, and it was very tiring. She stayed on her island, Domum. In truth, she was never really satisfied with the small island, and she wanted to explore. Stardust's favorite thing to do was to climb up the cliff on her island. It was called "Heartbreaker's cliff" because the view could, well apparently 'break your heart'. Stardust loved leaping down, down and down, into the sapphire sea.

(Domum is home in latin :P)
Last edited by ~Hug A Pug~ on Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Hug A Pug~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:39 am

username: Master of Nightmares
name: Blaze
experience on (planet):
Blaze lives on a planet much like Hawaii. The regions differ from tropical oceans, seashore paradises, overgrown jungles, and deadly volcanoes. Blaze however doesn't make his home anywhere, he instead takes his job very seriously and is often carrying messages for miles back and forth between two quarreling Stardust Guardians. He doesn't often have time to consider the question of whether or not he feels content stuck here. But sometimes he will hear a message talking about travel to the farthest reaches of the universe. When he does he feels alone and insignificant. He will often spend his time staring up at the stars when he is exhausted from a full day of traveling, and he will make imaginary plans of which island he would go to first, if he could. Just recently Blaze started buying posters from traveling agencies he will often take them out of a bag slung over his shoulder and draw himself on the posters.
----
Rooster or Ruce // Autistic // any pronouns
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travis » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:19 pm

tiny little bump cause it's past the end date qvq''
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

oops

Postby Kirarya » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:54 pm

i apologise
qwq

closed for judging, the winner will be announced shortly

sourcepermissioncoding
Kirarya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

winner

Postby Kirarya » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:56 pm

winner!

i liked the decription of the planet they live on, and appreciated the reference
to the species information in regard to the role of messengers. <3

Master of Nightmares wrote:username: Master of Nightmares
name: Blaze
experience on (planet):
Blaze lives on a planet much like Hawaii. The regions differ from tropical oceans, seashore paradises, overgrown jungles, and deadly volcanoes. Blaze however doesn't make his home anywhere, he instead takes his job very seriously and is often carrying messages for miles back and forth between two quarreling Stardust Guardians. He doesn't often have time to consider the question of whether or not he feels content stuck here. But sometimes he will hear a message talking about travel to the farthest reaches of the universe. When he does he feels alone and insignificant. He will often spend his time staring up at the stars when he is exhausted from a full day of traveling, and he will make imaginary plans of which island he would go to first, if he could. Just recently Blaze started buying posters from traveling agencies he will often take them out of a bag slung over his shoulder and draw himself on the posters.

sourcepermissioncoding
Kirarya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:02 pm

I won!?
Oh my goodness thank you
I started squealing with happiness when I saw that.
Thank you so much
*dies*
----
Rooster or Ruce // Autistic // any pronouns
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me