Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Revenant Pg 3

Postby swampfiend » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:25 pm

WHOA WHO TURNED THE ART IMPROVEMENT TIME DOWN TO JUST ONE MONTH
Heh floating spork.
"I AM THE SPOOPY FLOATING SPORK!"
I was scared. Who wouldn't, when you're facing what could very well be the most powerful force in this World? "Hello, child. I see you've been taken good.. Care of?" it said, as I approached. "I-I come to ask... Will you... Stop??" I asked, even feebler than my hopes were. The being laughed, and said "Why would I do that?" "I will do anything," The demon stopped and thought for a moment. "Well, you could do me a favor. Kill DoomWing."
"Who's that?" I asked, knowing deep down who he meant. "Your father,"
So, I knew there was no choice. I was 20 years old that fateful night. I remember it being so cold you could see your breath without looking. I had a knife in my hand, and I'm not sure what I thought, but something felt wrong yet right about what I was going to do.
"..Xel..."
Blood dripped from the man's mouth. The last thing he really said to me was "This.. This is punishment, is it? Well, I welcome Hell with open arms."
I couldn't help but stay. Nostalgia kinda took over, as I stared at the knife. I thought I heard pots and pans clanking, as Dad's words kept repeating in my head; "This.. This is punishment, is it?". Deciding to see what had changed, I went upstairs of the house. Still the same red wallpaper in Mom and Dad's room.. Mom had died two years ago.
Going back downstairs, I remembered running down the stairs on Christmas.. Yelling about all the presents.. Innocence was such a sacrifice..
CLANG!
That was definitely a pot. When I went into the kitchen, there was pots, pans, and a spork... Floating in the kitchen? I thought I saw a yellow eye glint from the shadows, but as soon as it came, it was gone.
"Hello,
(cliffhanger hehe)
hey im izzie and i like drawing
they/them - lizard enthusiast

i'm in a million AP classes, so i'm not super active ^-^''
swampfiend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups