Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Halloween OTA by Uchuujin

Artist Uchuujin [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Halloween OTA

Postby Uchuujin » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:45 am

1. Chupacabras anthro - I guess not Halloweeny in itself, but the chupacabras is pretty scary I think xD
2. Frankenstein is classic Halloween, teddy bears not so much, but w/e
3. I was thinking it'd be cool if you could make a jack-o-lantern that could breathe fire? So this idea was born.

IDK if these are even slightly Halloweenish or even slightly make sense OTL im really self conscious about my art /dies

I'm thinking of selling them for CS pets/items, C$, or DA points. If you're offering CS pets, I will not even slightly consider and offer that doesn't have at least a WL rare or VR pet (unless its BULK). Like offer an UC from this year I'm just gonna cry and send my tears attached to the cancelled trade message.

I guess I'll sell them to whichever offer I like first. So it's kinda first come first serve but only if you have good offers?

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween OTA

Postby .kestral » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:16 am

Offer sent :)
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me