Forum rules
This board has been so popular that we've had to make another board for avatars already!

We've made a new Editable Avatars board so if you want everyone to color in your avatar you can post over there! It'll work just like the regular editable oekaki forum, but for Avatar sized canvases :)

If you only want certain friends to be able to color your avatar then you can leave it in this board, and just add editing permissions for those people.

OTD Autumn Icon by Travis

• Forum avatar size
Artist Travis [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Travis

by Travis

OTD Autumn Icon

Postby Travis » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:30 am

yep! ;7; decided to make giftlines for otd's
just link me to your otd + their name and i'll color him/her in on these lines <3

oh noes, the timer lied to you all! Q^Q </3
it's off by about 45 minutes ;v;''

[otd thread]

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐š๐ง๐-๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ x BIO ใ‹ก ART ใ‹ก BWS x ๐…๐‘๐„๐„ ๐๐€๐‹๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐™๐Ž๐๐‡๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐‚๐’
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ-๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ x Just some silly guy! x โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค x PMs ok for whateva x โ—ฆโ—ฆ ๐˜๐‘ ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐Ž๐…๐”๐‹ โ€” ๐˜๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ โ€” ๐˜๐‘ ๐’๐Œ๐‘๐“ โ—ฆโ—ฆ

xxImage xxxlx Image
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: OTD Autumn Icon

Postby Salaya » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:18 pm

radio... can i please be added? PWEASE
This is Kilo He is my Fursona and I love him... Isn't that right buddy?
Kilo- Right!

Insert awesome stuff here
stuck in your radio.
Twig
MyArt shop
My OTDs
Onyx Trail Dragons
Un open otd nursery
You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
โ€œWhen I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down โ€˜happyโ€™. They told me I didnโ€™t understand the assignment, and I told them they didnโ€™t understand life.โ€
Salaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travis » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:25 pm

i'm sorry ;A;
i could color in your otd's though..

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐š๐ง๐-๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ x BIO ใ‹ก ART ใ‹ก BWS x ๐…๐‘๐„๐„ ๐๐€๐‹๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐™๐Ž๐๐‡๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐‚๐’
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ-๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ x Just some silly guy! x โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค x PMs ok for whateva x โ—ฆโ—ฆ ๐˜๐‘ ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐Ž๐…๐”๐‹ โ€” ๐˜๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ โ€” ๐˜๐‘ ๐’๐Œ๐‘๐“ โ—ฆโ—ฆ

xxImage xxxlx Image
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salaya » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:42 am

;n; u make meh cri
Kilo- Right!

stuck in your radio.
Twig
MyArt shop
My OTDs
Onyx Trail Dragons
Un open otd nursery
โ€œWhen I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down โ€˜happyโ€™. They told me I didnโ€™t understand the assignment, and I told them they didnโ€™t understand life.โ€
Salaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chicaa » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:47 am

May you add me please? C: I own Flame, Furry Glow and Amy Hemmings<33 ^u^
chicaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travis » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:14 am

sorry, it's not for others to color in, just me :c i might make one that's for others to color in, but for now it's just me
but i can color one of them in if you'd like

xxImage xxxlx Image
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salaya » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:16 am

evelyn, you can tell radio what you want and SHE will make it... I wanted to be added too ;n; but that is the way it works :D
Kilo- Right!

stuck in your radio.
Twig
MyArt shop
My OTDs
Onyx Trail Dragons
Un open otd nursery
Salaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chicaa » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:17 am

Salaya wrote:evelyn, you can tell radio what you want and SHE will make it... I wanted to be added too ;n; but that is the way it works :D

Oh, okay then x3
Radio, could you draw those three then? Thank you<3
chicaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Chicken » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:17 am

These are so adorable<33 C:

I own Martin Frost Bite and Loki
A Chicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby โ€ขtotal_escapeโ€ข » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:35 pm

So cute ;3; I own Mystic <3

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œ|-/
A r e y o u SEARCHING. For your purpose?
Nobody thinks what I think,
Nobody dreams when they blink
Think things on the brink of blasphemy
I'm my own shrink
Think things are after me, my catastrophe
I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means
Because a kitchen sink to you
Is not a kitchen sink to me, OK friend?

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œ|-/
โ€ขtotal_escapeโ€ข

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me