friends later.

{ Stallion: None yet, but will
pair up with two later.

{ Offspring: Pregnant with
Devil's foal.

{ Family: Unknown

-------------------------------------------

{ p e r s o n a l i t y }
    This mare isn't one to mess with, her dominance is very pronounced and she doesn't back down, not even to a stallion. She's an older mare so she has vast knowledge of the valley and the plains, where water is during drought or where food is during the winter, like most older mares do, but she also has a vast knowledge of a few valleys that were close by. She may have been born in a human ranch, but she was a baby when she became free and has spent 11 long years learning everything she can about surviving in the wild.

{ h i s t o r y }
    Her past isn't as crazy as some may think, she was born in a human ranch to a former Mustang mare who was bred by a domestic draft cross, but there was an accident and many horses escaped, including her and her mother. She was only a yearling when she left, but her mother soon found a herd that would accept them both, her past years as a wild Mustang still fresh in her mind. Chaos has been in a herd ever since she escaped, but now that she's older and more experienced, she will only join a herd in which she can be the lead mare, she refuses to be led by another lesser mare. Her most recent herd had gotten too big and she left it on her own free will, not wanting to be harassed constantly by the inexperienced lesser mares wanting to be taught by her. She is on her own right now and doesn't care enough to join another herd at the moment.

______________________________________________________________________________________

--Calling All Evil--
[ The Prince ]

{ Nickname: Goes by Demon.
{ Gender: Colt
{ Age: Newborn
{ Strengths: Unknown
{ Weaknesses: He's only a baby.

{ Species: Mustang x draft cross
{ Pelt Color: Coal black with a single
white foot on his back right leg.

{ Eye Color: Normal brown
{ Height: Will mature to
around 16.3 hands

{ Herd Status: Herd foal
{ Stallion: Hound since his father
disappeared.

{ Sire: Devil
{ Dam: Chaos
{ Family: His mother, Chaos,
and his uncle, Hound.

{ p e r s o n a l i t y }
    This young colt is feisty and rather rude, but such is expected from a foal born from two very dominant and cruel horses. His mother is the self-proclaimed Queen of the valley and his father is a strong fighter that has no time for idle chit-chat, something Demon isn't too fond of either. He loves to fight with any other foals or even yearlings that he comes across, but his mother prefers he sticks with the younger foals so he doesn't injure himself.

{ h i s t o r y }
    To be announced, he has yet to be born.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me