Artist sylas [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Theme 1

Postby sylas » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:05 pm

Ta Daaa! :D
simple but nice!

please fill in the form below. If you have any questions please PM me! c: pretting up form is allowed!
Code: Select all
Name;
Gender;
Personality;
Extra(s);

you can add as many extras as you want.

bonuses;
Pretty form
unique art.
history/back story
poem
song

END DATE: 5th Of October
sylas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Theme 1

Postby dogbug464464 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:09 pm

Name; Terence

His father got his way when he named his only son. Terence was the male version of Terry, what his father would of named him he were a girl. They were expecting a girl, so a boy was a big surprise. But, Terence's dad latched on to the name Terence and declared it so. Therefore, Terence was named.

Gender; Male

Well, he was expected to be a girl, but that was wrong. Thus, it was a shock to all when it was found out Terence was a boy, a male.

Personality; Shy, quiet, calm, understanding, loveable

Terence has always been shy. He's constantly timid and bashful around others, even his close friends. His cheeks always turn rosy when he's around a large group of people or animals. He looks away from those who intimidate him the most, his cheeks turning tomato red. When they try to talk to him, he turns even more shy than before.

Quietness would be the word that would describe Terence's life. From the moment he was born, Ter has been a quite little feller'. He can speak, but only on very rare occasion. His voice is slightly deep and very pleasant, though Terence doesn't like it and stays mute. He enjoys silence, and the very thought of it is calming. He does everything in silence, or very quietly.

Ter keeps his head in every situation. He's rarely in a bad situation, as he doesn't get out much, but when he is, there's no trying to make him panic. He just stays there, entranced in a world of silence, keeping a cool, calm atmosphere. He's only ever been in one scrape, and it's was his friend, Moxy's, not even his own.

Terence understands everything! From math, to Moxy's sorrow's. He keeps his silence while pondering each subject or equation. When he listens to Moxy's woes, he takes each with great strength, and interprets it into a form of "Readable Silence" or "Readable Quietness", as Moxy calls it. For she takes great sorrow or great fun to each situation. Unlike Ter...

Everyone takes a liking to Terence. Whether he likes it or not, Ter is quite the loveable chap. Many guys and gals want to be his friend. Though his only friend's are Moxy and Erik. He took a liking to them, as they immediately did to him. There really isn't much more to say for this, except that if he wanted to, he could woo you alright.

Backstory: Terence grew up in a loud place. When he spoke, no one could hear him. He thought that no one cared for him or loved him anymore because he never even heard them. He doesn't talk much now because of it. Moxy and Erik were the first two he met when he escaped his home. Moxy was arranging flowers as her little brother Erik was stealing them from the arrangement. They saw him and tried to help him. He'd gone off and left them in the night. He struggled with life, and came back a year later. He spoke to them, ever so softly, and explained his case. They got him a little cottage next door as they could be near to him he he ever needed help. They talk everyday now. Terence has grown ever so much since he left his childhood home.
Last edited by dogbug464464 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
dogbug464464

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Name; Denny
Gender; male
Personality; Denny is quite flamboyant and enjoys hanging out primarily with the female gender, he is not homosexual and is comfortable with the way he is. He just finds that there is less drama when involved with females and he believes they are more interesting then the male gender. He is very outgoing and will in no way hold back on the truth if there is something wrong with your outfit Denny will be the one to tell you first.
Likes; the season of winter, frolicking in the snow, humorous people, the color orange, rolling in flowers, watching the stars and picnics.
dislikes; judgmental others, summer time, reading books, haters, odd smelling things, pizza.
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:10 pm

// small bump for you o3o

Last bumped by sylas on Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:10 pm.
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me