Beacon Hills {Tᴇᴇɴ Wᴏʟғ RP} V.2 Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Postby cassanova . » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:15 pm

Plot

Only one word can describe Beacon Hills, California. Supernatural. All kinds of creatures lurk in the shadows of this small town, many even go to the high school along side the humans. Only a small handful of humans know about the creatures that stalk in the night, and most of those humans are Hunters so creatures beware. Many of the creatures in the night are actually the opposite of what the Hunters may think, they are trying to protect Beacon Hills from the darker creatures, but the Hunters don't care, they kill any and all supernatural beings that cross their path.

You can choose only one of two sides, the humans with their unknown heroes or the supernatural and their secretive ways? Choose wisely for if you choose wrong, it just might be the death of you...
Last edited by cassanova . on Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
cassanova .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Beacon Hills {Tᴇᴇɴ Wᴏʟғ RP} V.2 Rules

Postby cassanova . » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:48 pm

Creator:: REBELLION
      Owner:: Sao
      Co-Owner:: {PM me}
        Mini - Mods:: {2 spots}
        Accepters:: {4 spots}
Rp Rules
(3 strikes before banishment)

Discussion Thread

All CS/Tess/Nick/RP rules apply.
          Only 1 limited spot character per person.
          This is Semi-Literate so no less than 4 lines and no more than 4 6-line paragraphs, also please use proper grammar and spelling.
          Reservations last only the day you reserve, if you don't post/finish forms before midnight the spot will be reopened. This is to prevent people from reserving and never posting, unless you pm me for more time.
          Let me know before hand if you're going to be inactive.
          If you are inactive for more than a week without prior warning, your characters will be deleted and spots reopened. I don't want this to die because of inactivity.
          No cursing or swearing, even if you star it out, it's not allowed on this site much less this rp.
          No mating/dating your own characters, it's rather boring.
          Try to keep genders even, no one likes being left out.
          No killing/ seriously injuring other players' characters without their permission.
          Keep this PG13, no extensive gore or detailed love scenes, fade it out.
          You may have as many characters as you want, just keep up with them.
          Try to keep the age range between 16 and 25 years.
          As for drinking, drugs, and smoking, your character must be over 18 to smoke and over 21 to drink any kind of alcohol, no drugs what so ever.
          I don't care if your character is bi, gay, or straight, just don't make all of your characters gay.
          If a female doesn't want to mate, she doesn't have to, no force mating even if you're a super evil rouge.
          This rp is based off Teen Wolf (the TV show) along with some twists of my own.
          Original characters from Teen Wolf will NOT be accepted, use different people.
          Read the information provided below, even if you have already seen the show. Read it ALL. If someone asks me a question or fails to show they have read the information, will be given a strike.

That's it for now, I may add more later.

Laws

Obey your Alpha.
          Never romance with a Hunter.
          Hunt as a pack or not at all.
          Humans are not food, don't kill them.
          You are only allowed one mate, but can date as much as you want.
          Never tell a human of our existence.

Forms

I prefer you use your own to show your creativity, you can use this one, but you must make it unique.

Code: Select all
[center][img]PictureURL[/img]

NAME
answer
NICK NAME(S):
answer
SPECIES:
answer
answer
DESCRIPTION:
answer (physical)
CRUSH:
answer
SIGNIFICANT OTHER:
answer
OFFSPRING:
answer
FAMILY:
answer
PERSONALITY:
answer
HISTORY: 
answer
OTHER:
answer[/center]
Last edited by cassanova . on Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cassanova .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Beacon Hills {Tᴇᴇɴ Wᴏʟғ RP} V.2 Infomation

Postby cassanova . » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:51 pm

Information

Alpha- The Alpha of a pack is the leader, protector, and mentor of all the Betas in his pack, even if they are of a different kind of Werecreature, and is normally a male, but females have proven to be strong enough to keep the spot. They must be physically fit, mentally sharp, and emotionally strong in order to lead a group of fellow Werecreatures who may or may not be newly bitten. Newly bitten Werecreatures are very violent and tend to go on killing sprees under the full moon if their Alpha isn't strong enough to keep them in control. Betas can become an Alpha by either killing an Alpha and stealing their power or if they are what is called a "True Alpha". "True Alphas" are very rare and are Betas that become Alphas by strength of character, virtue, and sheer force of will. They don't have to steal the power like others do. The Alphas are the only ones able to create more Werecreatures. Check out the clips posted above, they show the power the Alpha holds over their pack. This mostly applies to Werecreatures like Werewolves, -coyotes, and -jaguars.
        Betas- The Betas of a pack are the normal members that make up the majority of the numbers. Betas can be both male and female, but it's the males that are normally more dominant than the females. The Alpha is the highest rank with the most power and dominance, the Betas beneath them fight amongst themselves in order to establish their own lesser hierarchy. All newly bitten Werecreatures become Betas if they decide to join either the pack of the Alpha who bit them or a different Alpha's pack. If newly bitten Werecreatures decide to stay as a loner then they are considered an Omega. This mostly applies to Werecreatures like Werewolves, -coyotes, and -jaguars.
        Omegas- The Omegas are lone Werecreatures that wander the earth alone, having not yet chosen a pack or just don't want one. Lone Werecreatures are normally killed by Hunters if found and aren't as strong as a Werecreature in a pack so there aren't many lone Werecreatures wandering around. Like the Betas, Omegas can also become an Alpha by killing and stealing the power, but don't seem to be able to become a "True Alpha" like a Beta could. This mostly applies to Werecreatures like Werewolves, -coyotes, and -jaguars.
        Human- The base form for all supernatural creatures, it is the normal looking exterior that helps them hide amongst the humans.
        Demi/Partial- The most common form for a Werecreature, their face changes to look more canine with sharp teeth and pointed ears. In males, they get get long sideburns down their faces while females don't. Most other creatures don't have a partial or a full animal form.
        Animal- A true animal form is extremely rare. This form is a fully animal form, a little bigger than a normal animal. For Werewolves, colors can range from solid black to solid white to even red or steel grey, but most tend to be a mixture of greys or browns. Werecoyotes are the only other shape-shifting creature who seems to have a full animal form and they look like normal coyotes.
        Red- Only the Alphas can have red eyes, it is like a badge to show everyone else who they are. When a Beta becomes an Alpha, their eyes turn red and when an Alpha looses his spot as Alpha, his eyes will turn back to either yellow or blue. This mostly applies to Werecreatures like Werewolves, -coyotes, and -jaguars.
        Blue- Blue eyes are rather uncommon and aren't prized at all. A werewolf will only get blue eyes from killing an innocent human and the color never changes back to yellow. If a blue-eyed werewolf becomes an Alpha, then their eyes change to an Alpha's red, but once they loose that spot their eyes will return to that cold blue. This mostly applies to Werecreatures like Werewolves, -coyotes, and -jaguars.
        Yellow- Yellow is the color for a normal werewolf, either a Beta or an Omega. If an Alpha looses their spot and becomes a Beta again, and hasn't killed an innocent, their eyes will turn back to a vibrant yellow. This mostly applies to Werecreatures like Werewolves, -coyotes, and -jaguars.
      Strengths/Weaknesses-
        Special Abilities- Many creatures have special abilities such as the Banshee, who can sense when someone is about to die and they will scream to alert everyone. Druids are rather magical and use herbs/spices to do most of their magic. Werecreatures like Werewolves, -coyotes, and -jaguars don't seem to have special abilities aside from their extraordinary senses. Kitsunes are almost elementals with the ability to use their element to their advantage.
        Senses- Werecreatures have heightened senses of smell, hearing, and agility. They can hear a heartbeat from over a hundred yards away just in their human form, but in their partial form they can hear twice as well. While in human form, their eyes aren't the greatest, only slightly better than the average human, but once in their partial form their eyes are better than even a hawk. Their partial eyes are also able to see the aura of a Kitsune if the said fox is young and not hiding their true selves.
        Herbs/Spices/Metals-
        Mountain Ash Mistletoe Wolf's Bane Silver
        Mountain Ash: A tree normally burnt down into an ashen state and used to create a barrier that is impossible for a supernatural to cross.

Mistletoe: A plant traditionally used during Christmas, but is deathly poisonous to both humans and supernaturals.

Wolf's bane: A plant that can either kill a Werecreature or cause them to shift, it can even be used in healing. Wolf's bane laced gunpowder can be burnt into ash and applied to the gunshot wound, it will reverse the effects of the plant.

Silver: A bright greyish metal that is used in jewelry. Many folklore and legends concerning Werecreatures believe that silver is deadly to them, but realistically it isn't. Silver may cause a light rash or slight allergic reaction, but nothing very serious.
        Moon Phases-
        Full Moon Eclipse (solar and lunar)
        Full Moon: When the moon is full, the Werecreatures are at full power. All newly made Werecreatures are still under it's spell and is forced out of control underneath it's bright light. Older werewolves are more immune to it's call and can choose to stay in human form if they so wish, but even they tend to shift when they aren't prepared for the moon's power. An Alpha Werecreature has the ability to subdue that of a younger Werecreature that is in their pack.

Eclipse: When the moon is in an eclipse, may it be lunar or solar, Werecreatures loose all of their power. The power they get from the moon is blocked by the sun/Earth during an eclipse so all of their powers are blocked, making them as weak as a common human. Once the eclipse passes the Werecreatures get all of their powers back.
      Species List-
        Werewolf- A Werecreature that has the inner animal of a wolf. Alphas are the only one who can bite and change a human.
        Werecoyote- A Werecreature that has the inner animal of a coyote. Alphas are the only one who can bite and change a human.
        Werejaguar- A Werecreature that has the inner animal of a jaguar. Alphas are the only one who can bite and change a human.
        Banshee- A human with the ability to listen to world of the dead. They are normally females and can sense when someone is about to die or has died and will let out a piercing scream which actually helps drown out the outside world so they can focus on the voices.
        Kitsune- A supernatural being that is still much of a mystery. There are many different types of Kitsunes, different elements that they can conjure and control. They have the inner animal of a fox and it is not known if they can shape-shift or not.
        Druid- Another supernatural being that is similar to witches and warlocks. They can use herbs and spices to create spells over people and are known to help other supernatural creatures with illnesses and wisdom.
cassanova .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beacon Hills {Tᴇᴇɴ Wᴏʟғ RP} V.2 Characters

Postby cassanova . » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Ranks

4 ♂ and 8 ♀

A ʟ ᴘ ʜ ᴀ:
Jasper - Coyote - Sao

B ᴇ ᴛ ᴀ (s):
(unlimited)
Ruby - Wolf - 21 - Kdog1998
Isabelle - Wolf - r a w r .
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
A ʟ ᴘ ʜ ᴀ:
Ashley - Wolf - shadowwolfxx

B ᴇ ᴛ ᴀ (s):
(unlimited)
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
A ʟ ᴘ ʜ ᴀ:
Matt - Coyote - r a w r .

B ᴇ ᴛ ᴀ (s):
(unlimited)
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open

A ʟ ᴘ ʜ ᴀ:
Hanna - Wolf - 18 - Kdog1998

B ᴇ ᴛ ᴀ (s):
(unlimited)
Reserved
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
A ʟ ᴘ ʜ ᴀ:
Open

B ᴇ ᴛ ᴀ (s):
(unlimited)
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
A ʟ ᴘ ʜ ᴀ:
Open

B ᴇ ᴛ ᴀ (s):
(unlimited)
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open

D ʀ ᴜ ɪ ᴅ (s):
(only 2)
Open
Open
K ɪ ᴛ s ᴜ ɴ ᴇ (s):
(only 2)
Jessie - Sound - r a w r .
Mason - Shadow - Kdog1998
B ᴀ ɴ s ʜ ᴇ ᴇ (s):
(only 2)
Rebekah - Sao
Terra - shadowwolfxx

O ᴍ ᴇ ɢ ᴀ (s):
(unlimited)
Embry - Wolf - Sao
Open
Open
Open
Open
H ᴜ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ (s):
(unlimited)
Jeremy - Hunter - Kdog1998
Open
Open
Open
Wolf Form(s):
Open
Open
Open

--------Relations

K ᴇ ʏ wrote:Male
Female
W = werewolf - K = kitsune
H = human - C = werecoyote
B = banshee - J = werejaugar
D= druid

S ɪ ʙ ʟ ɪ ɴ ɢ s wrote:Jasper (C) and Rebekah (B) are half blood siblings.

C ʀ ᴜ s ʜ ᴇ s wrote:Matt (C) likes Rebekah (B)
Mason (K) likes Rebekah (B)

D ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ɴ ɢ wrote:None yet

M ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ s wrote:None yet

O ғ ғ s ᴘ ʀ ɪ ɴ ɢ wrote:None yet
Last edited by cassanova . on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:22 am, edited 10 times in total.
cassanova .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cassanova . » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:04 pm

-
OPEN / CLOSED

Please post ALL forms in the Discussion Thread.

-
-
Last edited by cassanova . on Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cassanova .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beacon Hills {Tᴇᴇɴ Wᴏʟғ RP} V.2 Wip.

Postby Kwolf1998 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:09 am

Can I reserve an Alpha spot? I will join and I'll make probably 4 charries though :3
Last edited by Kwolf1998 on Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kwolf1998

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cassanova . » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:44 am

{Bump.
Last edited by cassanova . on Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cassanova .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bump.

Postby compass; » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:59 am

(:
compass;