Postby Lady Poppy » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:19 am

Owner: grizzly.
Name:Kendall
Base Coat Color: {Can't tell you, yet!}
Stripe Color: {No peeking!}
Markings: {It's a secret!}
Markings Color: {You'll have to wait until Sunday!}
Eye Color: Not gonna tell.
Vice: This pinna is very shy! It does not like to be shown in front much people or at public places.
Fear: Really hates big crowds,will escape if not on leash or closed somewhere.
Rarity: Rare
Other: Coat color is genetic,but the Pinna can be bred only after the event.

AnnaROUaT wrote:Rules for pre - competition:
You can begin now by posting your Pinna's name and claiming it. If you do not claim him / her by Tuesday, you will forfeit your slot.

If you'd like, you may "set the stage". Basically, tell me the setting in which you'll be training your Pinna. You may lay out the character that'll be training him (it could be you for example, but are you a kind, sweet trainer, or a rough, "we're-doing-this-my-way" trainer?) as well as anything else you'd like to add before getting started.

You'll be added to the drawing on Sunday. Not before, not after. You may draw additional objects on yours Pinna (clip, bandanna, collar) but you may not edit the main lines in anyway major way.

I've copy the form from Ann,because i was not sure what form we must use. Ann,tell me if it's not okay^_^
Good luck and have fun everyone!
Last edited by Lady Poppy on Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Poppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Event Pinna #3

Postby grizzly. » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:44 am

Oboy oboy oboy! She's like my perfect match! What luck!
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly. » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:48 pm

Hmmm...lets go with Kendall. c:
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly. » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:41 am

I will be her trainer, and I'll train her through a series of small step by step processes to weave her out of her bubble c:
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly. » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:11 am

day one

it was the first day i met her, first day to get things moving on. i had heard briefly about her. i knew her position all to well, as i was just beginning to crack out of my own shell. It was a long and hard process and i had to do it in only a few weeks. seeing kendall for the first time it was blatently obvious that she was terrified and didn't like the new surroundings, but when her blue gaze rest upon mine her tail curled inbetween her legs, her ears pinned thenselves to her head and she crouched herself lower to the ground. I knew better than to approach the shy pinna like everything was already cool and easy-going between the both of us, when in reality both of us were scared, but for two different reasons. i was afraid that i might fail her while training her, she was afraid to see someone new. i was prepared for the shyness of the pinna and i had brought some sweet venicine sausage slices. holding out the slice of meat, i noticed the pinna shrink backwards, not knowing what was being held out towards her. drawing the rich meat towards me i ripped off a small chunk and ate it, while exhadurating a 'mmmmm' showing that it was tastey, and noticed that the smell and the enjoyance of food, even at the slightest bit has intrigued kendall, leaving her to cock her head to the side. holding out the slice of meat once again, this time i tossed it a few inches in front if me. for a split second kendall crept forward and gobbled up the small slice and backed away ever so slightly, and our eyes met before she retreated to her hole in the wall, which held a comfortable bed inside and two silver dishes, one containing water and the other containing neatly cut one inch squares of various meats such as beef, chicken and venicine. I had got her to get a little closer, which was a step in the right direction, and i wasn't going to push my luck, and figured i should try again tomorrow to get her a little closer, knowing that if she became comfortable with me and she trusted me, it would make it easier to introduce her to others, and eventually work our way up towards a fairly large group. slowly but surely i keep telling myself, slowly but surely.
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly. » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:11 am

day two

so today is the second day, second day to try and gain at least a small amount of trust to build up on. knowing how the sausage slices worked the first day, i had made some progress, so i was going to try it once again. seeing kendall emerge from her little home in the wall, and stop dead in her tracks when she saw me, but maybe today she was a few feet, inches, maybe centimeters, closer than the previous day. her pupils were wide and round in a mixture of fear and curiosity. i guessed the curiosity came from the same meat that was pinched in my thumb and fore finger. this time i tore the sausage in half and tossed the half sausage slice towards kendall, and once again she slowly prowled towards the rich meat. i watched as she gobbled it up in a rash manner and starred at me once again, her head bent down, but her tail was still curled in between her legs and her ears still laid flat on her head. i watched as kendall slowly started to turn away to retreat back to her hole, that is until i tossed the other slab of meat a few feet in front of me, just a little farther than my reach. i could see the hesitation take over in the pinna's blue eyes as she noticed how close she would have to get to retrieve the slice of meat. after another moment's hesitation kendall finially crept towards the slab, not straying her faze from me as she did so. after gobbling up the other half she starred up at me, frozen as a statue. i realized that i now had my chance to make a suttle movement, so i found myself slowly extending my hand out to kendall's muzzle. i could feel her breath inhaling and exhaling on the tips of my fingers. i was about to reach out a little farther to pet her, but kendall attempted to nip at my fingers, but missed my fingers, before turning and retreating to her little nest. i knew that if she intended to actually nip me she would have, but she didn't which ment i was making progress.
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly. » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:41 am

day three

third day, my third attempt to try and gain trust in kendall. seeing the familiar shy pinna creep out of her little home hollowed out in the wall, but I noticed something different about kendall, she seemed a little less tense, a little more comfortable. as usual i had my slice of meat, but this time i had also brought an old, ragged teddy bear with me, that sat a few feet in front of my feet, and held out the slice of sausage to see if maybe kendall was feeling comfortable enough to take it directly from me. she had approached me, not nearely as slow and not nearly as hesitant as the past two days, but still a little fearful. kendall had stopped herself maybe a foot or two in front of me and outstretched her neck, using her tiny front teeth to nip the edge and take it out if my hand in a very gentle manner. now taking the time to chew the meat and taste it, her eyes rested upon the old teddy bear and she swallowed the last of the rich sausage and snatched the stuffed bear and looked up at me with her blue eyes. i was able to reach out and bury my fingers in her long, soft fur, and tangled my fingers, feeling the warmth flow from her skin. releasing my hand from entangled in her fur, i stroked her head and gently scratched behind her ear, which is when i saw her eyes close, her tail twitch in the resistance to wag and what looked like the corners of her mouth twitch up in a smile. however it only lasted a few moments before kendall seemed to realize what was going on before bounding back to her little hollowed out home, teddy bear still in her jaws.

day four

i had realized that i forgot to write my journal entry for day three, so i decided to double up on my entries. today i decided to leave kendall to do her own thing, let her come to me on her own terms, without bribery. i reclined in my chair and watched a movie, the light purple collar i had picked out for kendall a while back, paired with a hair bow. i had unexpectantly fallen asleep with a bowl of popcorn still restong on my lap, and was jolted awake when i felt a cold, wet nose nudged my hand. looking down through sleepy eyes at none other than kendall, her blue eyes bright and expectant, and i knew what she wanted, she wanted sausage. the pinna moved herself so she could rest her head on my lap and looked up at me with pleading eyes. i laughed lightly and without thinking pet kendall behind the ear. she hadn't scrambled away like she usually did, but instead flinched, then relaxed. i picked a piece of popcorn out of the bowl and gave it to kendall, she swallowed it without even chewing. i held out the bow to kendall and she nuzzled her head under it, using my hand and her head to prop it up in the tuft of hair on her head, and looked at me with those big pleading eyes many call puppy-dog eyes. i carefully clipped the hair bow in her hair tuft and she stood up tall and puffed out her chest in pride, which is when i took the opportunity to clip on her collar, which left her to jump backwards a few feet, run up to me give my hand a quick lick, picked up the teddy bear she supposively dropped on her way over to me, and ran back into her hollow in the wall.

grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me