Saber Fox #13 by gothic knight

Based on Click to view
Artist gothic knight [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Saber Fox #13

Postby gothic knight » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:58 pm

A Saber Fox is a hybrid between a saber toothed tiger and a Fennec fox.
They're about the size of a normal sized Fennec fox, but have two large fangs in the front. They can be found in several different climates, depending on the fox - sometimes they enjoy cold areas, and sometimes they prefer the sun.
They're omnivores, meaning that they need both meat and vegetation for their diet in order to survive - though, some foxes favor one over the other.

congratulations to breezeyheart!

Breezeyheart wrote:[center]
Xenon wrote:"There's nothing up my sleeve.."
Xenon wrote:"I'm a jack of all trades, don't you know?"

Username;;
Breezeyheart.
Name;;
Xenon.
Name meaning:
(Ξένων): Greek name derived from the word xenos, meaning "foreigner; stranger."
Gender;;
Male.
Personality;;
On the outside..
Xenon is mysterious, secretive, conning, and sneaky. One minute, he can be in front of you, and the next, he can be behind you in the snap of a finger. He can also sneak up behind you like a shadow, blending seamlessly into the shadows. Because he can blend seamlessly into the shadows, he can seem to disappear into thin air, before your eyes. He can also fool anyone with his slight of hand. Because of this, he likes to call himself a jack of all trades.
On the inside..
Xenon is actually shy, reserved, and withdrawn. But when he opens up, he can be quite kind, caring, and a little quirky. He is also protective, brave, and fearless. He'll do anything to protect his family, his friends, and the ones that he loves, that he even risk his life to do so. He is also quite loving, playful, and a little shy around anyone he may, or might have a crush on. He has a hard time communicating his feelings to others, especially his crush. But he can communicate normally just fine, most of the time.
Fox's favorite magic trick;;
Xenon adores card tricks, here are a few of his favorite ones to do: rising playing card trick, midas touch poker card trick, card prediction trick, melting card trick, and card snap change trick. He can also do any of the other card tricks, that are listed at this website.
Last edited by gothic knight on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
┌───────────────────────┐

call me fhey
i don't know what to put here
currently very obsessed with fnaf and ff14 raiding
x
ultimate legend btw

trades | fflogs | husband | ©
x

└───────────────────────┘
┌─┐

└─┘
gothic knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Saber Fox #13

Postby nmrn » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:29 am

Username;; night fury;
Name;; Ace
Gender;; Male
Personality;; He is shy, but secretive and keeps to himself often; he prefers not to get involved with other foxes's business.
Fox's favorite magic trick;; The classic "rabbit in the hat" trick. He also likes most card-related tricks.
nmrn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kabber » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:19 am

Bump!

XImage

XXXXAbout me
    hello, im Kabber!
    he/they
    i draw, i animate,
    and i make fursuits!

XImage
XImage

XXXXXXLinksXXX
XXXflight rising XXX
XXXart fight XXX
XXXtoyhouse XXX
XImage

Kabber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breezeyheart » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:15 pm

Username;;
Breezeyheart.
Name;;
Xenon.
Name meaning:
Gender;;
Male.
Personality;;
On the outside..
Xenon is mysterious, secretive, conning, and sneaky. One minute, he can be in front of you, and the next, he can be behind you in the snap of a finger. He can also sneak up behind you like a shadow, blending seamlessly into the shadows. Because he can blend seamlessly into the shadows, he can seem to disappear into thin air, before your eyes. He can also fool anyone with his slight of hand. Because of this, he likes to call himself a jack of all trades.
On the inside..
Xenon is actually shy, reserved, and withdrawn. But when he opens up, he can be quite kind, caring, and a little quirky. He is also protective, brave, and fearless. He'll do anything to protect his family, his friends, and the ones that he loves, that he even risk his life to do so. He is also quite loving, playful, and a little shy around anyone he may, or might have a crush on. He has a hard time communicating his feelings to others, especially his crush. But he can communicate normally just fine, most of the time.
Xenon adores card tricks, here are a few of his favorite ones to do: rising playing card trick, midas touch poker card trick, card prediction trick, melting card trick, and card snap change trick. He can also do any of the other card tricks, that are listed at this website.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Bri or Breezey for short if preferred.
♋ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns.
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Image Image♥My Tsuii~ ♥My Character Thread~ ~My DragonCave♥
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gothic knight » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 am

Breezeyheart wrote:

Username;;
Breezeyheart.
Name;;
Xenon.
Name meaning:
Gender;;
Male.
Personality;;
On the outside..
On the inside..

congratulations to breezeyheart!
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
┌───────────────────────┐

call me fhey
i don't know what to put here
currently very obsessed with fnaf and ff14 raiding
x
ultimate legend btw

trades | fflogs | husband | ©
x