Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Chomp

Peedle #5: Inkling [WINNER!]

Postby Chomp » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:52 pm

Congratulations Glomp!

Last edited by Chomp on Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chomp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Peedle #5: UFA!

Postby Bathtub Barracuda » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:02 pm

Peedles Name: Oni
Peedles Favorite Activity: Oni's favourite activity is spending time in kitchens. It's not much of an activity, but more of a past time. Not only does she get to explore the environments of the kitchen (So. Much. Climbing) but she can find infinite napping spots within the pots and cups AND eat anytime she wants! Interestingly, The only issue is when she finds her self plated up along with Japanese cuisine...
What Are Your Plans?: Art. Like so much cute art. She'd make the perfect little siggy guardian hehe
Last edited by Bathtub Barracuda on Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
I used to be Sun Bear!

By kittublu (DA)
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
Bathtub Barracuda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Nightshade » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:04 pm

Peedles Name: Sushi Sweet, Sweet for short.
Peedles Favorite Activity: Her favourite activity is making and eating sushi of course! She loves all the different ways you can make it, and loves the flavourful tastes and beautiful creations and colours all wrapped up in a little bundle of yummy food. Sweets loves the kitchen and making food in general. She looks so much like sushi, her owner almost are her! She had gotten into the house and made sushi, and when her soon to be owner came downstairs, Sweets got scared and curled up. Only when she crawled off the person's hand did her soon to be owner know she was alive. For a hobby, her owner ties a parachute around her that says, "Sushi Time!" And drops her from a high enough place where she won't hurt herself or get scared. It's really not Sushi Sweet's thing though, her thing is eating and sleeping in a little ball of squishy cuteness.
What Are Your Plans?: I will write a story about how her and her owner came to meet, and it will be filled with cuddliness and squishiness. I will also write a character form about her will personality, hobbies, likes, and dislikes, and the list keeps going. I will make art. She will be a lazy sweetie pie though. If I have the time a day, I might even make a plush out of her! I know of just the right fabric for it.
I will live and care for this little Sweetie like the world, and put much care and thought into her. She's the most perfect girl!

Edit: sorry I made a spelling mistake. I spelled drops and the wrong.
Edit: I put center
Edit: I forgot to put I put center before I submitted so I put that.
Last edited by Toxic Nightshade on Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

currently listening to:
Bulletproof (I Wish I Was)-> Radiohead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paleontology nerd
Perpetually looking to complete my warrior car collection haha
Eldritch horror and biblically accurate angel enthusiast
PM me if you like to chat :)

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

ImageImageImage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Toxic Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepuns » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:09 pm

Peedles Name: Kappa
Peedles Favorite Activity: Kappa's favorite activity is spending time in fisheries. They enjoy collecting the colorful scales of each kind of fish and store it in their nest/home. However, the real activity is what they really do in fisheries: they enjoy chewing on the rope of the nets! The net fibers make an odly tasty snack!
What Are Your Plans?: I would probably do more drawing then writing with this cutie! Most certainly they would get a lot of cute pixel art!
artshopdesign shopdAocs - sheepuns @ TH
ava: wyrd - siggy: kessler
sheepuns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BluebonnetBree » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:21 pm

Peedles Name: Bugg
Peedles Favorite Activity: Bugg likes to curl up tightly and roll around, its a lot faster than trying to walk everywhere but it makes him very dizzy so when he un-curls he kinda wobbles for a moment before scuttling off again. He likes to hide in pockets on your shirt or jacket to keep warm and if you'll let him he'll even poke his head out and hang out with you. Oh and his favorite food and drink? Jolly Ranchers & Iced Caramel Mochas because yeah I raised him right :P
What Are Your Plans?: Art....yes lots and lots of art for him, especially him poking his head out of my pocket. He'll even get the honor of becoming friends with a couple of my other adopted characters.
Last edited by BluebonnetBree on Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! Please call me Bree <3
I'm always available to talk if you need to!
She/Her pronouns
I'm an artist for Range Trotters & Lone Bashkir Curlys please check them out!
ImageImage
Bluebonnet Creek Ranch
^My current stable page^
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryuuhou » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:21 pm

Peedles Name: Sushi-Bee
Peedles Favorite Activity: Sushi likes to watch me fiddle with things in the kitchen, Sometimes Even climbing on into a bowl of batter or whatever i am cooking. Most of the time I will see this Like Sushi blob flopping around in my food as i scream, find out that It was My little worm baby. Flippidy Flop
What Are Your Plans?: well Drawing it in cooking scenarios and loving the living carp out of em'
ryuuhou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broodingtulip » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:35 pm

Peedles Name:
mooshi.
Peedles Favorite Activity:
mooshi loves snatching food from others- specifically sushi rolls- and munching on the food late at night.
What Are Your Plans?:
draw him, role-play him, and write about him uvu

oh my gossh i love this one <3
broodingtulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:47 pm

Peedles Name: Kasha, but she's nicknamed dragon.
Peedles Favorite Activity: Collecting small, soft, and shiny items, piling them into a pile, and sitting on top. You could say this is her "dragon horde".
What Are Your Plans?: I'd make her the pet of one of my characters, possibly RP her, and most likely draw her! I'd also use her offsite with credit to you and permission from you, in drawings, RP, and so on. :)
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chilli. » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:17 pm

Peedles Name: Nori (glue in japanese)
Peedles Favorite Activity: Nori loves rolling in nori seaweed. It gets all sticky and breaks off onto him. He loves it! Its so crunchy then squichy!!!
What Are Your Plans?: Perfect little Nori would go all over my school books. I would also like to make a comic series about his adverntures XD

heyyy,
this is chilli, i used to be chimi but then i got some spice and became chilli. i like lots of things, psychology, jbds, forensics, soup, animu and overwatch. i have like two friends right now since ive just returned from a long break, they are posh spice and pip. im p chill so you can just message me if youd like to talk to me haha. i like to code in c# and java in my spare time. heres a link to my deviantart, probably a lil but of a mature warning.

harky - johnny - seamus - ash
chilli.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowflop » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:50 am

Peedles Name:
Rice

Peedles Favorite Activity:
Rice likes to sit.
they prefer to stay completely still at all times.
when you want to move them you need to pick them up.

What Are Your Plans?:
i plan to draw them everywhere, and make a little felted figure.
I'm also thinking about writing a little story about them.
On a permanent semi-Hiatus - I only log in once every few months

ImageImage
Adopted Pets/Characters
My characters
My Flight Rising
My simas
My rpws
My Tolters
ImageImage
I just really love Niles Fire Emblem
snowflop

My pets