Artist Dragon Documentary [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Adopt Me #199

Postby Dragon Documentary » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:09 am

Had fun making this e v e

Seems like this little one had an accident....

He/she is blind in the left eye, but has great vision in the other eye. How they lost their vision in the left side is up to you.

Code: Select all
[center][size=85]

Name:

How did he/she lose sight in the left eye?

Gif of a paint horse:[/size][/center]

Prettying up/extras are fine.

Ends when I have enough entries ^^
Last edited by Dragon Documentary on Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I rarely check this website any more. If you need to reach me, please contact me through my Deviant Art. *Note: I am largely uninterested in CS pets/items as art payment, but I have no plans to give away anything on my account/any of my characters.

[img]Huge WIP![/img
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]

xxleftxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxrightxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxcenterxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dragon Documentary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

. ryder apache

Postby koegami » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:42 am

r y d e r xxxxa p a c h e
      dont use the gif's on here please.
      . gif of paint horse

B A S I C S .

full name: Ryder Apache
      dislikes: fights / the night / sleeping
      crush: he has one in mind, but wont speak of them
      mate: none yet, he's too young
      children: none so far
      owner: General Koi (me)
      handler: General Koi, often called Kal
      competitions: none he has been put in right now
      accessories: none so far

Biological family?
Thing is, Ryder doesn't have a biological family to run from. His family was killed off by the courses that were prowling around in their fields. So he doesn't have a family. With the loss and the trauma of it, he can't really help that he doesn't trust most people. It's something that's been with him for years now.

Adoptive family?
He doesn't have an adoptive family to learn from really. He was never adopted into any family. He just isn't comparable to be with others. So he's basically wired to be on his own. As he had to learn at a small age.

history .

- through his eyes
I don't miss my parents. I missed them the minute they died. And then didn't the minute after. It was a tragedy yes, but it's something that can't be helped. Why avenge the dead when you can't bring the dead back. It's like beating a dead dog. Yeah, a rabid one's just as dangerous now when it's dead, as it was then when it was alive. But it all means the same. You just can't beat a dead dog, or horse and expect it to get up again. It's just that. They told me to run, although I didn't want to. I did. They wanted me to run. They wanted me to change a chance. And that's what I got. A second chance at life. But in this round, without my parents.

- synopsis
At as young age, just a month after being born, 2 cougars decided to sneak attack Ryder's family. Killing his mother. But they were after him too. His father stopped them, but loosing his own life in the end. This gave Ryder enough of a diversion to get out of there. But not without the scars. And the blindness in his right eye. And not without the psychological scars of watching them die.

- detailed
Ryder had an easyife. It wasn't until he was just a month old, and he was playing around with His father and mother in a nearby field, that everything went down hill. At first when his family was seeing the signs of danger, unfortunately with Ryder trying to warn them to no avail, they didn't see the real threat arising. Two courses decided to circle around back and attach them with a carefully planned sneak attack. That closed off both of their exits. Ryder's mother was the first to fall. Because she was still a little weak from birth, and having to take care of Ryder. But also that she was showing signs of illness. They came and killed her first. Somewhat of a revision of a short quick and painless death. Next came him, then they were chasing him, it was known that they were good at anything. Almost like a revision of a super cat. Nothing too big and nothing too short. They chased him for some time before his father stepped in and fended one off, just as the second one got a claw to Ryder's face. They took him down and before he did he ordered Ryder to run. And Ryder did. He never saw his parents again. They never came back.

personality .
At first, Ryder was ok with l all of this. His personality was one of an aloof forte, and a more playful attitude. But after that day, not so much. The scars were what started it. He became more alert, and untrusting of everyone around him. Even when the handlers took him in. His eye was damaged, and they replaced it with a glass blue eye. He started to become more aggressive and territorial. Because of his loss of half his sight, he became more darkened. But with all of his, he did see them put a blue hand print on his hind quarters. Something he has yet to understand.

Research .
His scars
They were the result of the conflict. Without it I don't think he'd ever remember being nursed by hand by his handlers. The only problem back then was that he never ate. He refused to. To the point of where he became sick. And that really had them worried. He finally ate and his cuts healed to scars, and a memory of the past. It's not common that he doesn't have flashbacks or nightmares of it.

The blue handprint
This was the first day they got him. The handlers placed a blue hand print on his hind quarters, because he came from Indian territory. Something of tradition I guess. And to make him feel loved. Very loved. Ryder doesn't mind it really, it's just something of affection. Although he doesn't take affection as it is. He doesn't like it anymore. The more affectionate one gets the more it's gonna sting when they leave you.

The blindness
This was from his bad eye from the incident. More or less something to be watched. They replaced his bad eye with a glass one instead of his taking it out and closing it. But he was so small for that so they did this instead. It bothers him a little, but more or less feels like an eye forsay. He takes it like a normal eye, it feels like an eye, it looks like an eye, but doesn't function as one. I guess to make it feel less.... awkward I guess?

Friends
Ryder doesn't want friends. He'd rather keep them away and out of harms way.
Last edited by koegami on Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Apache Sunrise]

Postby Azteca. » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:52 am

⏩•••••••••••••••••••••↔•••••••••••••••••••••⏪

Hello my name is []Infinity[] and I'll be applying for this lovely little colt!

Apache Sunrise

•His Barn Name will be Apache
•The name apache sunrise is Native American
•It also means Beautiful Sunrise
•i chose this name because each new day brings promising Beautiful things ahead of us and each day starts with a sunrise and ends with a sunset

Stallion // Colt

3 and a half months old

Apache is a sweet natured and caring foal, he loves to play about and go exploring in the meadows with his new horsey friends. He is forever loyal to the humans that saved him and he tries to be as obedient as he can be for them but sometimes he just can't help but be a little mischevios

Sugar Cubes
•He loves their sweet taste and the way they just dissolve in his mouth

Rolling about in the meadow
•theres nothing he loves more than rolling about in flowers just like any other foal

Being Groomed
•he loves it when the soft brush glides over his body, gently carresing him

Playing with the other foals
•he is used to being around other foals so he loves to frollic about with them

Exploring in the long grass
•Apache loves to explore and there's no place better than the meadows long grass to do it in.

Halters and any other form of tack
•Apache is still a foal and yes never worn any tack before so he's still slightly cautious of it, but he can be trained to get used to it!

Wasps
•When he was slightly younger he got stung on his rump by a wasp and ever since he's avoided these black and yellow Creatures

Polo Mints
•most horses Love polo mints but not this little fella, he hates the strong minty tastes and he prefers the sweet sugary sort of food

Neon coloured Objects
•They simply just spook him as he can only see out of one eye so he can't exactly adjust his eyes properly to the neon colors

Rain
•This one is simple, he hates the rain because when the water splashes off his wounds it sorta stings him and therefore he doesn't like it, he also hates getting His mane and tail wet.

•Mother
»His Real mother went missing when the Hunters attacked his village so therefore Apache is currently an Orphan :'(
»But He considers Flemenco as his mother as she cares for him and looks out for him :')

•Father
»Apache never knew his father, he left when apache was born and was never to be seen again so that means he is an orphan :'(
»Despite Apache not having his biological dad in his life he considers
Artemis as his father as he was the first stallion to accept apache and he always protects him when other horses are mean to apache because of his scars

•Siblings
Apache has no real siblings but he likes to think of Luciferas his big brother as Lucifer always messes about with Him, and he always helps apache with any trouble he has about lady horses ;)

•Best Friends
»Apaches Best friends are Amity and Azteca
»Amity is always happy and is always there to cheer apache up even when he is feeling down and not in the best of moods, she never gives up on him and always sticks by his side no matter what.
»Azteca came from the same sort of background as he was from a Native American Herd except He was rescued from the herd as he was being treated badly but he sticks loyal to apache as he knows what its like to be surrounded by strangers and new places so he tries to make apache feel welcome :)

Not long ago Apache was living freely in a native american village living peacefully with many humans and horses who loved him and looked after him, but one day disaster happened, Apaches village was attacked by hunters and apache ran with fear as he didn't dare turn around to look for his mother, herd and humans, even to this day apache doesn't know if his herd,other and humans is still alive or not, but without a mother and herd apache was destined to die in the wild and he almost did, when apache could no longer fend for himself in the wild he collapsed and was just going to let himself pass into the afterlife, Vultures were pecking at his face and nipping at his skin scaveging for meat from the poor little foal. Apache whinnied for help but no one came and apache closed his eyes and waited for the pain to be over

But the next day some tourists from a horse camp not so far away happened to be riding past and they spotted him, cold, hungry and blind in his left eye from where the vultures scratched his eyes out and they took him back to the camp and fed him plenty of food and water. They also took care of the young foals eye making sure it couldn't get infected, apache will never gain his eye sight back again and he knows that but there isn't a single day that he weeps about it as he knows he must stay strong like his mother would have wanted him to.

[xXx] ⏪ Here ⏩ [xXx]

I apologise in convenience to everyone who read that i honestly cannot write stories!...but hey at least the effort was there >.<
Last edited by Azteca. on Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:55 am, edited 29 times in total.
Azteca.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt Me

Postby spacegay » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:31 am

Droppin out, you guys will have more fun with her than me (also JUST got a really pretty mare)
Good luck (ShadowGal I'm rootin for you )! ^-^
Last edited by spacegay on Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
spacepans.tumblr.com
spacegay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:04 am

Name:

Lackierte Traum, meaning "Painted Dream". She is better known as Feather.

Feather is a filly.

2 months old.

How did she lose sight in the left eye?

Unlike most of the mare's in Feather's tribe, her mother had given birth to twins. One was a dapple gray colt and the other a beautiful paint filly. Feather's brother's name was Rayne, and their mother's name was Fyrste. Fyrste was the tribe leader's personal war pony, and was treated as a princess. Feather and Rayne were brought up well, and treated as royalty growing up. In the middle of the night, when they were only about a month old, there was a terrible cougar attack. The feline cornered Feather and her family and was striking at them. Fyrste was the first to meet her fate by the cougar's claws. But then it kept going. It lunged for Feather, but Rayne jumped in front of his sister to protect her. Only the claws met her left eye, leaving three deep gouges. It was then that the tribesmen came and chased the cougar away, but it wasn't soon enough for Rayne, as the cougar had killed him and carried him away as the tribesmen chased him. Feather has since been babied by the tribe and doesn't remember much of what happned.

Feather and Rayne

I do not own any of this art.
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amavi. » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:27 am

ImageName:Image
Posala
- meaning "farewell to spring flowers" in Native American Miwok

ImageGender:Image
Filly

ImageHow did he/she lose sight in the left eye?Image
Posala used to live in a small pasture with her mom. One day, the owner's dog attacked Posala's mom, killing her as she tried to protect Posala. Posala ran far away, jumping the fence, but the dog followed. The dog soon caught up and attacked her yet again, scratching her eye, making her blind in that eye forever. Lucky for her though, the owner called the dog back to the pasture and the dog obeyed. Now, she lives with the Miwok in their handmade paddock in their camp.

ImageGif of a paint horse:Image
Last edited by amavi. on Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
amavi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tokariya » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:15 am

I'm Shadowgal990, but feel free to call me Shadow.

I would name this lovely boy Anakin.

His show name would be Another Chance. You'll see why in the story.

I can only see Anakin as colt/stallion.

He is 1 year old.

This Gif is the one I've used at the top of my form.

This story is told by Anakin himself.

It was a sunny morning in the meadows of our herd grounds. Alarmed neighs of the herd awoke me. I opened my eyes and blinked. Blink. Blink. And Blink. Suddenly a roaring sound could be heard, as I see a mountain lion charging towards me. I reared up on my hind legs, trying to look bigger like the other horses. My mother was standing a small distance away. I pleaded and neighed for her help, but I think she was too frightened to come over. I desperately tried to outrun the mountain lion, not knowing where I was headed. After a while of running till I could gallop no more, I discovered a human village. I didn't know what humans were back then, but I was scared. I looked back, thinking the mountain lion was gone.

But I was dead wrong... Dead wrong...

Over the hill the mountain lion sprinted, so graceful and quickly I couldn't even think about what to do. Before I knew it, I heard a hiss and I was knocked out for who knows how long.

A few days later...

I woke up. I couldn't see out one of my eyes and I panicked, bucking around and trying to get whatever was blocking my eye off. I soon realized that there was nothing blocking my eye. I was blind. My happiness of being safe shattered. I-i-i was blind in my left eye. I looked around using my good eye to see my surroundings. I was in a wood crate (it was a stable but since he doesn't know what it is, he thinks its a wood crate)?! I saw other horses with tribal markings all staring at me. Seeing the object blocking my exit was low enough to be jumped over, I went for it. The other horses simply nudged the blockade(fences) and got through. They approached me and told me what had happened. I whinnied happily. I was going to be returned to my herd! But i would receive a tribal marking first. Only few horses have that marking, so I grinned. I was going to be able to show off a scar from surviving a mountain lion attack and a tribal marking!

Later that day, I was taken to a room where a few humans painted a blue hand print on my rump. It tickled as they painted it with each stroke of a brush. After the paint dried, they tied some feathers into my tail. They opened up an exit (door) and I realized I was free to go. I exited the room, and a few of the horses i'd seen earlier told me that the marking and the feather would remain permanent and on me as long as I lived. They also said that they would accompany me back to my herd. I whinnied again, even more happier. We started the journey back to the herd.

We reached the herd and my mother was nowhere to be seen. A horse galloped up to us and told us that my mother is still mourning, thinking I was dead. I smiled and galloped to the direction the horse had directed me to my mother. She lifted her head as she saw me, sobbing tears of joy as she ran up to me and licked my face. She thanked the tribal horses for bringing me back and they answered that it was their duty. Soon enough, everything went back to normal,except a lot of horses questioning me because of what happened. Life was good again and the day was coming to an end. The Tribal horses were galloping off into the sunset, back to their village.

And he was given another chance.
Here we'll get to know Anakin more.

-Rain
-Snow
-Grass
-Sugar Cubes
-Popularity
-Friends
-Having someone to chat to
-Exploring

-Thunder or lightning
-Tack
-Confined Spaces
-Mountain Lions
-Horses who dislike him because of his scar and eye

Anakin is
-trustworthy
-brave
-shy
-hyper
-loyal
-curious
-adventurous
-quirky
-smart

Mother;; passed away soon after Anakin return from a disease but her name was Astiela
Father;; was banished from the herd for doing a bad deed, name unknown.
Adoptive Parent;; Jasmine, a tribal horse who'd stayed when she heard that Anakin's mother had passed away.
Siblings;;n/a (none)
Best Friend;; (Anakin treats his best friend as a sibling, so that's why its under the family section.) Blitz

Anakin has many friends now and is quite popular because of his return. Here are just some of them, mostly just his closer friends.
Cherry

April

Blitz

Aiyanna

Silk

Daffodil

Jaylen

Taylor
This is where all his art will be. Click on the picture for a larger version.

Trotting in the Sunny Meadows

Last edited by tokariya on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:01 pm, edited 7 times in total.
♦ ♕ ♦
not using this site as much anymore but i'll still be online for questions, art, and for my ocs on here

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2108921
tokariya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt Me #199

Postby Dragon Documentary » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:09 am

ohmy I'm loving the forms ; v ;

This will be closed for judging at 11:59pm EST!
I rarely check this website any more. If you need to reach me, please contact me through my Deviant Art. *Note: I am largely uninterested in CS pets/items as art payment, but I have no plans to give away anything on my account/any of my characters.

[img]Huge WIP![/img
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]

xxleftxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxrightxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxcenterxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dragon Documentary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Documentary » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:31 pm

I've had an extension request, so this is now ending 9/5 at 11:59pm EST e v e

[img]Huge WIP![/img
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]

xxleftxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxrightxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxcenterxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dragon Documentary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Documentary » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Closed for judging!

I can say that I am almost positive there will be a runner up e v e

[img]Huge WIP![/img
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]

xxleftxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx