Based on Click to view
Artist palmsprout [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
111 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiamara 483 - free adopt

Postby palmsprout » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:22 pm

What is a Kiamara?
    A kiamara is a wolf/lion-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

this little simple girl is sister to this kia! (made by the lovely foul!)
    she loves scarves, and never is without one around her neck.

to adopt her, fill out this form!
    Code: Select all
    username;;
    name;;
    relationship with brother;; (limit 400 words)

no extras, prettying up is fine. short name explanations are allowed.

end date;; sept 4
Last edited by palmsprout on Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
[jay] [he/him] [i don’t take commissions]
palmsprout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara 249 - free adopt

Postby shuuu » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:22 pm

She's pretty ovo/
Last edited by shuuu on Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
press f to pay respect
shuuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara 483 - free adopt

Postby enomoto » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:22 pm

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Username;;
    Houndiless

Name;;
    Saigon, After the spice, But prefers to be called Sai.

Relationship with brother;;

"Hm? My brother? Well, He's an interesting soul, Yes. I haven't really sat next to him, and talked to him lately. But if i remember correctly, We used to live together in this big mansion, With nothing but slaves all-around. He never talked to me often, But i looked up to him. In fact, That's where my love of scarfs came from! He loves beautiful clothes, So i wanted to be like him, and began wearing silken scarves all because of him~!
    When i was born, I don't believe we we're on best terms, Me being younger and him being the older brother. When our parents WERE home, They payed attention to me, As i am, and still is the youngest. It was kind of empty when they were gone, And i tried getting his attention, But he was just invested in something else.
    Now-a-days we don't get to talk often, as stated previously. But I still look up to him, No matter how stubborn he may seem.
    And I guess, He's my brother, No matter what anyone else says or what happens.
    He'll always take a place in my heart, even if we never do talk anymore."

o ok198 words 1029 characters
    Weeps coding weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by enomoto on Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:18 pm, edited 7 times in total.
enomoto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara 483 - free adopt

Postby chicaa » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:22 pm

username;; Hello there, my name is EvelynCloud, but feel free to call me just Evelyn or Cloudie.
name;; The kia's name will be Demoni the Scarf Princess, but she usually goes by Demoni or Demi.
relationship with brother;; huge wip, might finish if I have time.

Last edited by chicaa on Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:06 am, edited 6 times in total.
chicaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icseal » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:24 pm

What a gorgeous bae q o q <3
icseal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:25 pm

Ravendarus

Maylis

Female

May's relationship with her brother is a strange one, being the princess of their family she was used to their parents spending a ton of time with her whilst ignoring her brother. She loves Ezra with all her heart though, often calling him by his nickname Mockingbird just to tease him a little. She knows he would never hurt her, though sometimes she worries a bit too much for him. She understands his job is dangerous and that he doesn't need to be protected, but cannot help herself; she wants to be there for him unlike their parents. May started to wear her scarf because of her brother actually, she is never seen without it because she has a terribly scar hidden under it. She had been attacked by one of her older brother's enemies, she wears her scarf to hide it because she is terrified of being hurt again or judged because she has it. Although it was her brother's fault that she got attacked she doesn't blame him, he was the one who saved her life, that was why she looks up to him so much.

May often plays games with him because it’s one of the few things they can enjoy together, besides teatime of course. For his birthday she had gotten him nice china tea sets knowing it was one of his favourite things to have. She enjoys seeing him happy, and finds it cute when he treats things with love and care compared to his usual wild demeanor. She hates seeing him rush into a fight yet he usually does. In a way Maylis more motherly towards him then sisterly, as her name basically means “motherly”. She was always looking after him and still does, even though he’s older then she is by a few years. Maylis doesn’t mind cleaning up his wounds either, she’s not afraid of blood, and knows how to stitch up cuts, she learned how to just so she could help him when he shows up. Often showing up hurt in the past she adjusted herself accordingly.

Overall Maylis adores her brother even though she thinks he’s a bit to reckless sometimes, she ignores his flaws and still respects and loves him as an older brother. She always will love him as well; and care for him, even if he were to hurt her. That is why their relationship is strange.

{400/400}
Last edited by Ravendarus on Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:26 pm

username;;VicTheShinyMightyena
name;;Angel
WIP
She loves her brother half to death,but like most siblings,they tend to bicker.Not a bunch,just over some small things.For example,when he steals her scarf.She yells at him for a little,then he gives it back and all is forgiven.Angel also loves to dance,so she'll some times force him to dance with her,when there is no one else to dance with.She sometimes likes to make him go shopping with her for new scarfs,and normally his opinion on them matters most.Ir he likes them,they're a for sure,if he doesn't,it's back to the shelve with them.
Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeentei » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:29 pm

username - foxehstar
      name - possibly shadow but idk
      relationship with brother - (limit 400 words) wip

yeen - he/they, adult
i haven't been active here for a hot minute
art by spark-platinum
yeentei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:31 pm

username;; Whisky
name;; Ragan
Ragan is constantly plaqued by a horrible fear of people hating her, so she doesn't form bonds easily. This is where her brother comes into play. She feels as if she should be closer to him, but the constant fear is always in the back of her mind haunting her, so each time she tries to associate with him it comes off as forced and awkward. Ragan looks up to her brother in every aspect, and runs to him when she's hurt, but he's more of a "brotherly protection" bond rather than closeness two siblings should have. Of course, she loves her brother, and she'd like to assume the feeling is mutual, but the closeness isn't there; though not quiet hollow. Sometimes, she'll still be caught sneaking into his bed seeking comfort from the dreams that prison her in her sleep, and he'll still pull her close and calm her down enough that her thoughts are calmed, but it's only in those moments that they grow closer. They pick each other up while down, so I guess that's what makes their relationship so unique.

It's fragile, fabricated almost; but as sweet and true as honey.
Last edited by whisky on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline
International Suicide Hotlines.:
here !
Outside the U.S. site: befrienders
-------------------
by me!

whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr pepper. » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:36 pm

username;; bambi boo
name;; Labu

CUTE
quitting chicken smoothie.

I am keeping my characters unless stated in their species rules I can't. I will gift the ones to close friends that I know will be active.

Do not ask for any of my pets or items, thank you.
Do not pm me. If i get one I won't read it.

If I lost a tryout contest winner is free to the art in my form. If I won you CAN pm me for this only reason. Title the pm, "You won!"

Thanks for being a great community. I did have fun.
dr pepper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me