>>Life by danheng

Based on Click to view
Artist danheng [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

>>Life

Postby danheng » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:37 pm

>>Years later after Hope, Mahlia and Wynter's daughter and Son. Also, Fays's future explained.

"Greetings, my princess!" The eager little robin said. He tucked one wing under his chest and bowed down to the confused tawny pup. "Thank you, Ranger." Said a voice from above the pup. Her mother, a cream she wolf, bent down and bowed back to the Robin. The robin scuffled away with his wings tucked back down on his sides. A white wolf padded over to the two of them near the edge of the ledge. "Goodmorning, my preciouses." He said and bent down to nuzzle his mate. A young wolf climbed up to the ledge and bowed in front of the royal family. "My queen, King, and.." He knelt down and smiled at their daughter. "Little princess." He smiled. He stood up and looked the couple in the eyes. "Forgive me my Queen, but what is her name? And her brother?" He asked, frowning. "That's quite alright." Mahlia smiled. "The princess is Sparrow, and our son is called Raymund." She grinned up at the wolf and her mate. "Where IS Ray?" Wynter asked, looking around. The ledge was a high cliff towering over the Fay, a valley bordered by trees with a lake to the side, it was jutting out of a mountain, so at the end where the cliff meets the mountain, there is a large cave. The Alpha couple, their pups and most royal wolves sleep there. As well as the highest Lion family, 2 birds, the lead fight wildcat, and select others. Yes, it is a large cave with many other passages leading into smaller caves. "Ray must be in the cave, he had a tough night." Wynter sighed. He padded into the cave and disappeared into the darkness. Mahlia closed her eyes and took in the sunlight and happiness. A deep handsome voice interrupted her. "Shall I send out a patrol?" Vareon, Mahlia's Beta asked. She told him she would handle it, and stood up. Sparrow rolled over and watched her go to the edge of the cliff. "Freda, Cas, Morie and Jessa, go with Vareon on a patrol. Meet by the North exit in 5." She howled. As she did, every animal stopped what they where doing and looked up. Most bowed to their Queen. When she finished, a lion, two wolves, a raccoon and Vareon began to leave. She turned to see her Wynter and Ray walking out. They greeted each other silently and went to meet Sparrow at the ledge. They all looked down at the Fay as a family, United.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: >>Life

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:59 pm

This is truly amazing! ^v^
Species Artist for:
ImageImage

My most favorite things:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Discord: Schnuffel Bunny#0531
Pokemon Unite User: Schnuffel

If you feel like chatting, don't feel shy to PM me!
      kalons - chicoons - zeus
      ▶ Adult - She/Her - August 1 🎉

Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:03 pm

>>Why thank you! be sure to check out the prequels, Hope and Suspicion. You can find them in my posts, probably. I might make a story out of the idea, what do you think?
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: >>Life

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:27 pm

Yeah and I'll read it! 0V0
Species Artist for:
ImageImage

My most favorite things:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Discord: Schnuffel Bunny#0531
Pokemon Unite User: Schnuffel

If you feel like chatting, don't feel shy to PM me!
      kalons - chicoons - zeus
      ▶ Adult - She/Her - August 1 🎉

Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me