New Fursona by I Am Groot

Based on Click to view
Artist I Am Groot [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

New Fursona

Postby I Am Groot » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:33 am

Hey guys! I decided to make a new fursona since my last one was more of an OC. So here she is. Mine is a red panda. They are my favorite animal, and represent my shy, solitary, playful, sometimes oblivious persona. The main color, light brown, is my hair color. Her eyes are an over-representation of my own green eyes. The black swirl on her back represents my violin, and her tummy design my piano. I am also very involved in soccer, which is why her back feet are soccer ball design, rainbow just to add color. The tail stripes are supposed to look like crayon to represent my love of fun and drawing. The camo bracelet she is wearing is modeled after the one I wear all the time. The gold chain with the cross is to represent that my religion and relationship with God is important to me. She has a bunny companion named Martell. He appears real to her, and as a stuffed animal to others (much like Calvin and Hobbes). Martell represents one of my best friends. He died a couple months ago in an accident. I still have trouble believing it, and miss him more than words can tell. I've just felt really depressed most of the summer. Anyway, although I can't see him, I still feel like he's with me. That's why he appears real to my fursona, and as a stuffed animal to others. Only I can really see him with me. And I'm sure that the other people who love him feel him with them too, but the way I know he's there is special and specific to me. I made him a bunny due to his love of his pet lopped-eared bunny, Shadow. The blond color represents his hair, and the eyes his brown eyes. I added the bits of color to represent all the different interests he had, and his bright personality.

The red panda line art is colored in and does not belong to me. It belongs to ~punkstache. The bunny line art was drawn by me. Please don't steal the design. I got permission from the artist to use their line art to make my fursona and to put line edits.

Thanks for looking at this! Hope you like it!

-J+S
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I Am Groot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New Fursona

Postby I Am Groot » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:13 am

Comments and constructive criticism appreciated.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I Am Groot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me