Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

how to make water drops by Saikiyo

Artist Saikiyo [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

how to make water drops

Postby Saikiyo » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:43 am

super simple water drops

step 1: make a white circle, i used the penile tool at size 107

step 2: use the soft eraser and make the brush size slightly smaller then the pencil size, i used size 100. then click in the center of your circle and continue to click the middle to get a fairly translucent center with an opaque outer edge

step 3: use the soft eraser to add shading by making a ) shape make sure to connect it to the center and to erase slightly on the edge but make sure there is still some definition on the edge. DO NOT ERASE ALL THE WAY THROUGH!

step 4: put alpha lock on and use the blur icon to blend is the harsher lines (clearly seen in step 2) this give it a more smooth appearance

step 5: on a new layer use the air brush tool to add shine

step 6: you are done, but you can color your bubble/water drop by using the alpha lock

you can put these on any background and have it show through making it seem more bubble like, such as in this example:
I'm an artist and have no power in the forums. I cannot unlock, move or delete topics.

^w^
Saikiyo
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: how to make water drops

Postby Black Rhino » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:47 pm

I do like bubbles.I shall go forth to the beginners place and make water and bubbles..and something..Go forth?

LIGHTS OFF
Black Rhino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me