Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Summer Dawn by PeanutGradsko

Artist PeanutGradsko [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Summer Dawn

Postby PeanutGradsko » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:49 am

Based off what I saw at dawn this morning, August 19th.

What do you think so far? Can you actually tell that the flying shadow is a bat? And yes, I know that tree looks dumb.

Done! But still, what do you think? I appreciate feedback, even if all you say is "cool" or "bleh" but I'd rather you explain what's cool or bleh or whatever. I'm a bit iffy about the trees. And that, um, utility pole or whatever it's called is mostly guesswork and make-uppy.

What are those two star things? I don't think they're stars. Could they have been Venus and Jupiter? But I think I was looking in the wrong direction... My telescope really didn't help (it might be kinda wonky; I know the mount is). At least I got to see Luna up-close. Oh, well. I like the early morning sky (which I never really looked at before, especially before dawn. It was really cold and I stood outside with my telescope for almost an hour!). This isn't the greatest, but I'm not a master of Oekaki. Though I'm not sure I could do something like this with paints. For example. I never really painted before except in kindergarten and stuff.
I'll update this signature eventually..
PeanutGradsko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me