Ralonica Thorondor
Kiamara's Name:
    Sveid
    [named after the Valkyrie Sveid from Norse mythology]
Kiamara's Gender:
    female
Personality:
    I thirst for justice.

It is a thirst that has remained within me since my life began. At first I didn’t recognise it, but it soon made itself known – a consuming fire inside, which could only be satisfied when justice was done. It surrounds me so intensely that my whole being is rooted in it. It is everything I am.

I have always felt detached with others. I’ve often been labelled as a ‘sociopath’, being able to find copious amounts of joy in playing with the emotions of others and bending the rules of society to my own liking. This enjoyment heightens in seeing the eyes of those I’ve found, who have wreaked havoc on the world and whose wrongdoings need to be punished. It is strangely satisfying to keep justice in a world of unsuspecting civilians.

I believe I am detached from them because I see them as below me. They make no effort to correct their own wrongdoings and those of the ones around them. Also, emotional attachment would not allow me to do my duty of delivering justice. So I keep away from them because it makes me happy and they need not know about it either.

I thrive in being alone. I love the night. Daylight hurts my eyes, driving me into the shadows until the moon comes out. At night, my prey come out. I work best at night, and at night I am truly alone. And when morning is on the horizon, the birds emerge and warn me of the burning day ahead, allowing me the time to retreat back into darkness.

The birds are my allies. Valkyries are creatures of the sky, and although I have no wings myself, I am part of the air. I can speak their language and they speak back - they are the only creatures I truly love. Love is an emotion I do not waste on those around me. They do not need or require my affection.

So I will remain in the shadows, remain silent as I bring justice to those around me. And they will be none the wiser.

Who I am:
    When I was born, I was bestowed with the name Sveid. Why I have that name, I do not know. Sometimes I wonder whether the lady who birthed me knew what I’d become. And if I was titled with something else, would I still be the same as I am now?

Regardless of these insignificant thoughts, I accepted the name and took the meaning to heart. The older I grew, the more I believed my name held strength. It grew from being the wistful name come from a lowly housemaid to the noble title of a Valkyrie. I had to live up to the nobility. My name had given me a purpose and to ignore that purpose would be to abandon my life.

I took my thirst for justice and moulded it, twisted it into my name to form a blade of motivation for myself. I was no longer merely Sveid. I became a tool of justice, the one who prevailed where the law could not reach. I took the law into my own hands, choosing which injustices would take the culprits to death. I chose who would be slain. I became a mortal Valkyrie.

Even now, my name still stands, and my motivation is stronger than ever. I spare no mercy - justice has no room for forgiveness. I have killed many, yet I feel no guilt. I may be seen as heartless, but this is my duty. This is who I am, and who I will remain to be until my own Valkyrie chooses me to be among the dead.
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒