third entry - cheston - unedited by christine,

Based on Click to view
Artist christine, [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

third entry - cheston - unedited

Postby christine, » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:47 am

my two other entries are here c: posted before the cover rule was put in place.

username- Spottedsong
name- Cheston
gender- Male
personality-
Cheston isn’t exactly the smartest book on the shelf. At first glance, he may seem a bit dull and uneducated, but anyone can assure you that this is not the case. Chess tends to be a bit slow in any matter, and may take a long time before he actually grasps the concept of anything. Topics may even have to be repeated several times before he understands. However, this doesn’t stop his love of learning things. He’s always eager to go out and talk to new people, like the social butterfly that he truly is.

That being said, he loves to talk. It doesn’t truly even matter if there is someone to talk to. He can spend hours simply chatting to himself pleasantly, or rambling on to a random stranger on the street about a topic he had heard earlier. He loves to even slightly attempt to make people smile, and it’s always worth it to him to see the hard work of his labor- a small smirk or a suppressed giggle seems to make his day and put him in a good mood for the rest of it.

He tends to be oblivious to the ‘elephant in the room’. He won’t notice if someone is deliberately trying to ignore him, or if they are trying to skirt around a topic. Cheston will cut right to the chase when he thinks that something is wrong, but it takes a while for him to get the hint that it isn’t right in the first place.

Overall, Ches is really just a friendly boy that doesn’t always understand the concept of ‘stop talking’. He strives to impress, but won’t feel disappointed if that isn’t the case. He’s not dull by any means, and will love and cherish friendships unconditionally.
Last edited by christine, on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
christine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: third entry - name tbd - unedited

Postby PFDC » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:42 am

OMG beautiful
Leaving CS
PFDC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: third entry - name tbd - unedited

Postby HP Fan » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:15 pm

Love him <33
daredevil has been my life for the past year and a half. please watch it, you wont regret it.

HP Fan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me