Jenny(MYO Kiamara Entry) by Lierre

Based on Click to view
Artist Lierre [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Jenny(MYO Kiamara Entry)

Postby Lierre » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:05 am

I wasn't going to enter at first, but then I was listening to Studio Killers and "Jenny" started playing and I got inspired...

Design Notes:
-no back spots
-no ear spots
-symmetrical
-used this palette

Username:
Lierre

Kiamara's Name:
Jenny

Kiamara's Gender:
Female

Personality:
Oblivious
More often then not, Jenny is oblivious to what is going on around her. She is often found staring off into space or mindlessly scribbling with a pen. Jenny also doesn't understand other's feelings very well either. She finds it hard to identify with others and their situations.

Social
It's not rare to see Jenny out and about in the downtown area of her city. She's very sociable and loves to hang out with others. Her haunts include concert venues, the daily market, and every so often a relaxed coffee shop. She knows a large variety of people and makes friends easily. However, she doesn't have many friends that she's genuinely close to.

Judgmental
By far Jenny's worse trait, she is very judgmental. Thankfully, she's the kind of person that keeps her opinions to herself, but don't be surprised if she suddenly cuts you off from her life. More often than not, it's due to her finding out something distasteful about you. It is possible to regain her trust and friendship, but Jenny's a grudge holder and it could take a long time for her to let it go.

Hobbies:
Baking
Jenny's favorite thing to do is bake. It also doubles as her job. She runs a small bakery where she sells her delectable treats that she hand makes.

Fashion
Although Jenny doesn't seem like the kind of Kiamara that'd be very into fashion, she is a big fan of finding out all the latest fashions. She doesn't personally wear them herself, but she loves to help out those who like to stay in the know.

How she got her feather:
Jenny received her single feather from her father. She was very close to him and loved working in his shop as a child. When she was 19 years old, her father handed over the store to her. At that same time, he gave her a feather that had belonged to her mother who had passed when Jenny was very young.

Favorites:
Color
    Bubblegum pink
Game
    The Animal Crossing series
Musical Artist
    Marina and the Diamonds, Studio Killers
Food
    Chocolate cupcakes with peppermint frosting
Drink
    Hot chocolate(with extra marshmallows)

Other facts: