Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ceithre #23

Postby Lileevine » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:31 am

Hai again!
My before-last ceithre :c

SO

This little 'competition involves a riddle and finding.First to answer both correctly wins!

Username:
Ceithre Name:
What does the letters in Chinese on her little accessory mean?:
Riddle: You must get back home. You come in front of two bridges. You can't see beyond them. One twin, both identical, guards each bridge. The only difference is, one always lies, one always tells the truth.You don't know which is where. They both know with bridge leads to your home. You may only ask ONE question to ONE of the two to determine where your home is. What is that question?:

Good luck!!!!!

((Ends whenever someone gets both right))

.pk love wrote
Username: .pk love, but you can call me PK.
Ceithre Name: jiao
Personality: jiao is very caring and feminine. she is very polite and proper, and never seems flustered. she exudes an aura of calm and is very peaceful. she's also a skilled singer and painter.
What does the letters in Chinese on her little accessory mean?: i'm pretty sure it's 'bamboo'
Riddle: You must get back home. You come in front of two bridges. You can't see beyond them. One twin, both identical, guards each bridge. The only difference is, one always lies, one always tells the truth.You don't know which is where. They both know with bridge leads to your home. You may only ask ONE question to ONE of the two to determine where your home is. What is that question?: you could ask one of the twins, "what would the other twin say if i asked them if their bridge was the one to my house?" then take the bridge opposite what they said. if the twin who lies answers they lie and say the wrong bridge, and if the twin who tells the truth answers they will also tell you the wrong bridge.
Other: do we only get one guess? I'm pretty sure I got that wrong, haha. (I gave it my best shot because i loooove riddles and she's pretty so it was worth a shot q w q)

WINNER!!!!!!!
Last edited by Lileevine on Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✧ || UR pancake/box auction || spotted tribal auction || ✧

» kola/fae
» she/her
» mixed
» central euro timezone

» trades welcome!!
» toyhouse/goatlings @ lavender_kola
» hoarder

Lileevine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceithre #23

Postby tapestry » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:18 pm

Username: .pk love, but you can call me PK.
Ceithre Name: jiao
Personality: jiao is very caring and feminine. she is very polite and proper, and never seems flustered. she exudes an aura of calm and is very peaceful. she's also a skilled singer and painter.
What does the letters in Chinese on her little accessory mean?: i'm pretty sure it's 'bamboo'
Riddle: You must get back home. You come in front of two bridges. You can't see beyond them. One twin, both identical, guards each bridge. The only difference is, one always lies, one always tells the truth.You don't know which is where. They both know with bridge leads to your home. You may only ask ONE question to ONE of the two to determine where your home is. What is that question?: you could ask one of the twins, "what would the other twin say if i asked them if their bridge was the one to my house?" then take the bridge opposite what they said. if the twin who lies answers they lie and say the wrong bridge, and if the twin who tells the truth answers they will also tell you the wrong bridge.
Other: do we only get one guess? I'm pretty sure I got that wrong, haha. (I gave it my best shot because i loooove riddles and she's pretty so it was worth a shot q w q)
tapestry ✿ any pronouns ✿ isfj.
I believe in second chances,
and that’s why I believe in you

tapestry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceithre #23

Postby Lileevine » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:37 pm

1 I am flattered pwp

2HOW DID U GET THE ANSWER TO DAT RIDDLE it took me one hour to figure it out when it was told to me XD

3 You win her! Yay!

.pk love wins jaio!
✧ || UR pancake/box auction || spotted tribal auction || ✧

» kola/fae
» she/her
» mixed
» central euro timezone

» trades welcome!!
» toyhouse/goatlings @ lavender_kola
» hoarder

Lileevine

My pets