Based on Click to view
Artist Rifka [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiamara Entry!~

Postby Rifka » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:19 am

Username:Rifka
Kiamara's Name: Eudocia (Meaning: "good thought")
Kiamara's Gender: Female
Personality: Eudocia is very extroverted and friendly, never turning down the chance to talk to someone. Sometimes this doesn't do her any good- if she gets in with the wrong group, she won't realize it until it is too late. The kiamara is very patient and will wait for hours if needed. When asked why she can wait for so long, she just replies with "I daydream". Even though she enjoys company, she will rarely listen to people. Cia prefers to go on her own instinct, even though she isn't very smart. The creature is also very easy to make nervous. The slightest thing will lead her into a craze of worry that sometimes never wears off. Because of her "job" (explained in the history section), she is quite the night owl and sleeps all day. This makes it hard for her to have a social life with other kiamaras but she always tries her best to meet up with friends.
History: Eudocia lives off of the coast. She doesn't know which coast, according to her it is just "the coast" or "home". She had never lived anywhere else in her life, or at least doesn't remember any other home. She spends her days watching over the public beach after the lifeguards are gone, saving anyone who gets threatened by the sea. Because of this, she is claimed to be some sort of mythical creature by the locals.

Hope you enjoyed this entry! I sure enjoyed making it. If anything has to be changed, please tell me! I made sure to read the rules more than once but it's possible I missed something. Also, just to note: the "lumps" on her body are just nubby smooth horns, as you said custom horns were allowed.
Avatar by the amazing Okami Shiranui/Wolfanny!
Rifka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me