Based on Click to view
Artist mulder [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

entry 1 // shark week

Postby mulder » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:32 pm

when all else fails, use spots
    i just love how this turned out <33 it's one of my best designs and I'm so proud of it sobs
    his design is loosely based on a blacktip reef shark, and since it's shark week, I figured that it would be fitting nwn
    his hair is also styled to look like a dorsal fin!

Username: marco bodt
    Full Name: Ravana Lamia Diamandis
    Personality:
    Ravana upon first sight comes off like a stone- cold and unfeeling, but once he opens his mouth, you'll wish that he was. He's a lively, talkative guy, always looking for a source of amusement, even if that means having to put someone down. He cares next to nothing for the feelings of people he doesn't care about, and will mercilessly tease and make fun of them like it's nothing. It doesn't take much to set him off laughing, but thanks to his lack of a verbal filter, Ravana usually ends up saying whatever comes to mind.

Whenever he's confronted about it, he'll simply brush it off, saying it's "all in good fun," then walk away like he was totally innocent. Having a quick and observant mind like his, Ravana can usually slip out of trouble in a heartbeat, or use it to fire comebacks and jokes at his targets. He doesn't have much of a sense of empathy, so he'll blow over into a laughing fit over sensitive matters.

Ravana knows good and well that he's horrifically rude, but at this point he's accepted that he can't change who he is. He feels that apart from being easily amused by everything, that he's a pretty decent guy, which is just about as inaccurate as you could get. While he can be a nice person if he really tries hard enough, it usually falls through the minute somebody around him humiliates themselves. It's hard for him to form positive relationships, and thanks to that, Ravana is incredibly lonely. Unfortunately for his sake, he doesn't care enough to make the effort to be a nice person.

[286/800]
Last edited by mulder on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
i'm not active here anymore
and no i'm not giving away any of my characters, don't ask
mulder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: entry 1 // shark week

Postby FoxerOwl » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:40 pm

eep I love anything based on sharks, even loosely, but this just blew me away eue love the design so much, AMAZING job!
foxer :: any pronouns :: mostly inactive on here
DA :: FR
by B-lackhusky @ DA
FoxerOwl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: entry 1 // shark week

Postby mulder » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:51 pm

FoxerOwl wrote:eep I love anything based on sharks, even loosely, but this just blew me away eue love the design so much, AMAZING job!

;w;
    thank you so much <3
i'm not active here anymore
and no i'm not giving away any of my characters, don't ask
mulder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me