Brindle Silver Black Spotted Blanket Splash by Lilian Nightshade

Based on Click to view
Artist Lilian Nightshade [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Brindle Silver Black Spotted Blanket Splash

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:45 am

To adopt this guy, just give him a personality. No edits/WIP's allowed.

SnowFlies wrote:Username: SnowFlies
Name: Echelon
Type: Marcher
Height: 1,4 m
Personality: As a previous workhand on a farm pulling plows, he has little tolerance for those who refuse to pull their own weight. Although with his age comes experience, he has however become quite pernickety about even the smallest things. For example, if the grass is the wrong sort of green, despite being perfectly edible, he won't touch it. His mutterings of complaints and his sarcastic, (often borderline rude) comments have lead to enticements of bemusement of him saying such things, but are frequently humorous to listen to. In the past, and unfortunately due to their impeccable hearing, such mutterings have earned him one way tickets into gritty fights with others. Yet, truth be told, as he keeps his age of moons to him self; it leads some to believe that he isn't that strenuously old but rather hamming it up. Despite being able to drone on with tales of "in my day", he is remarkable good with the young nuglets; if not spoiling them with sweet treats the forest provides. Unbeknown to him, but probably because of being seen as a wise old soul, many see him to be consoled in and for advice. His replies are blunt -- unable to understand the difficult with petty feuds -- he finds it the best way to get the news home, even if it means receiving some angry tail wags and a thank you moons later.
Last edited by Lilian Nightshade on Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Brindle Silver Black Spotted Blanket Splash

Postby PerfectWorld » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:03 am

Username: Staz
Name: Daix
Personality:
Arrogant, impulsive, and handsome, Daix has nearly everything going in his favor.
He is a proud male but it is not below him to speak to those of lower status. Instead, Daix finds an odd sense of pleasure in making friends; and although he rarely trusts them as far as he can throw them, he likes the idea of best friends. This rule is shared when it comes to lovers, as although Daix takes too many to even keep count, he has never had someone he actually loved.
A bad connotation with guns makes him wary of them, and this is one of the few things he is actually afraid of; the flash of guns will remind him of memories he would rather forget so he pays little curiosity to the automatic weapons and prefers instead to keep his distance form humans entirely.
He is very impulsive and this makes him a wild card in battle, which can prove either highly useful or very irritating. Because he does exactly what he wants, he and his superiors get on horribly; and he finds himself in fights with them quite often. He is defensive whenever somebody tries to tell him he has done something wrong, or he's wrong in any way. Daix is the kind of male that loves being right, and every time he is he makes certain everyone knows it.

His likes and dislikes are simple.
He hates children, ugly females, rowdy males, apples (he's allergic), guns and discord within the herd.
He loves attractive females, flirting, good grazing grounds and bathing in rivers.
PerfectWorld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Safe Haven » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:06 am

Username:
skyliar
Name:
tarach
Type:
Marcher
Height:
1,4 m
Personality:
he is sweet,explosive sometimes,brave and strong-willed
Hello! Call me Haven! I'm a very social easy to talk to person
Lets not forget really just the unexpected basically I geuss
I'm a wild card. Anyhow I love to draw and I always look for
improvement No matter how good it looks. I can be blunt
slightly preppy and cheery. Though I can be a bit of a butt
head and a pain in the arse for some. Did I metion I can be
extremely lazy at what I do. Besides roleplaying I love to play
sports , that's if I get to learn them. Anyways my besties on
Cs are (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Ƒυяяιєѕ ♥ , Jackie Boy , and OrigamiXD

XxxxxxxxxxxxX♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
ImageImage
The Safe Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloud' » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:06 pm

Username: Cloud'
Name: Flynn
Personality: brave, sharp, and quick. He is ready for anything in a stat and there is nothing on eart that annoys him more than unconstructiveness and boredom. He loves action the whole day and is definitely one to have a lot of fun with!

When all the trees have been cut down,
when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,
when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cloud'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teresa8oats » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:45 am

Username: teresa8oats
Name: Benik
Personality:
He tends to get stuck in bad situations with stallions, but gets out as stallions seem to mistake him as a younger bachelor stallion, so they take it easy on him. He is quite the short guy in the group, and when he tries to take a mare for his own herd, they laugh. Why would they go off with a skinny little marcher? He can't even fight for his life! It is true. He just runs. Yup! A marcher that runs. Well, their has got to be one odd one in the group, right?
He usually just eats what is right in front of him, and is never picky about food. He is exceptionally skinny for how much he eats.
He was quite a mama's boy before he had to leave his old herd, and went through a depression stage after he left. He still misses her, but she told him to make the best of life, and he try's to follow that every day of his life.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏───────────────────────┓

linklinklink

Signature Credit || art above by PollyPoos || art on left by ty_tay

┖───────────────────────┚
W E L C O M E
┏───────────────────────┓
CWHR

Text text text text text text
Text text text text text text

┖───────────────────────┚
T O........C O T T O N W O O D

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saorsa » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:23 pm

Username: aurora skyy
Name: Remington
Personality: Like his coat color suggests, Remington might come off as obnoxious however he is everything but. He is bold, proud, and a tad bit flirtatious. He's the type to come on strong and he is definitely the "life of the party". He loves to gather everyone together to do something fun.
adoptsbeaumont kennel
senegal zebraswmetoyhouse

adult • dog groomer • horse enthusiast
gamer • bookworm • artist
saorsa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inupait » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:48 am

Username: Inupait
Name: Renier (Ren)
Personality:
Ren is Arrogent. He is easily provoked to defending his honour and is not used to anyone questioning his authority. He is bossy and likes to take charge of situations at every chance he gets. He is quite proud and regards himself to be of high standing in social status. But bellow this rough rusted outer shell Ren is a softy. Although he tries very hard to be an iron fist leader the truth is her is too warm-hearted to actually force anyone with a stronger will then his to do what he wants. He is loyal to those he trusts and would trade places with them in a heart beat if they are in a sticky situation.
Inupait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stabbrielle » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:04 am

Username: captain awesome
Name: Griffin
Personality:
Young, reckless, and stupid all things that Griffin is known for being, which creates quite a problem when it comes to doing things like running a herd and wooing women. Which is probably why Griffin does none of that.

Griffin is quite the wild card when it comes to being in a herd. He can either be comic relief, or he can be a disaster waiting to happen. The hyper little fuzz ball is always running around. Getting into trouble is his specialty. Griffin is also quite ignorant. He doesn't quite understand the time it takes to run a herd, and often takes the safety Chinook provides for granted. This often causes a rift between the two bucks, but he's loyal. He'd defend what he has with his life.

As far as romantic relationships go, Griffin doesn't have any. It isn't that he isn't interested, more like he isn't ready. Despite being fully grown and mature, Griffin is still too immature to be able to take a mate and settle down.
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:45 am

Username: Dia.
Name: Sylver
Personality: Sylver is like a rocket. Everything he does is full of explosive energy. Once he gets started, there is no getting in his way. His high-energy personality makes him slightly less tolerable to most others. However, he is incredibly friendly and he loves to meet new people and get them involved in his active lifestyle.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFlies » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:35 am

Username: SnowFlies
Name: Echelon
Personality: As a previous workhand on a farm pulling plows, he has little tolerance for those who refuse to pull their own weight. Although with his age comes experience, he has however become quite pernickety about even the smallest things. For example, if the grass is the wrong sort of green, despite being perfectly edible, he won't touch it. His mutterings of complaints and his sarcastic, (often borderline rude) comments have lead to enticements of bemusement of him saying such things, but are frequently humorous to listen to. In the past, and unfortunately due to their impeccable hearing, such mutterings have earned him one way tickets into gritty fights with others. Yet, truth be told, as he keeps his age of moons to him self; it leads some to believe that he isn't that strenuously old but rather hamming it up. Despite being able to drone on with tales of "in my day", he is remarkable good with the young nuglets; if not spoiling them with sweet treats the forest provides. Unbeknown to him, but probably because of being seen as a wise old soul, many see him to be consoled in and for advice. His replies are blunt -- unable to understand the difficult with petty feuds -- he finds it the best way to get the news home, even if it means receiving some angry tail wags and a thank you moons later.
SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me