Korvii #3 by Shenzai

Based on Click to view
Artist Shenzai [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Korvii #3

Postby Shenzai » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:35 pm

Korviis are a species of crow magically created by a witch called Corvinna Corax. Their main purpose was to help her collecting and sorting ingredients and recipes for potions and spells. With the natural intelligence of crows enhanced by Corvinna's spells, these crows have easily mastered speech and writing, and can be a really helpful companion to an apprentice wizard.

So, this is the first adoptable Korvii! ^^

To win this Korvii, just fill this form:

Username:
Korvii's Name:
Korvii's Gender:
A little bit about him/her:

c:

EDIT: I forgot there should be a deadline... So, this one will only be up till the end of today, CS time.

The winner is:
Tala2121 wrote:Username: Tala2121
Korvii's Name: Russet
Korvii's Gender: Female
A little bit about him/her: Russet was always a quiet bird, not really one to say much. She was always getting pushed around by her siblings. One day, all of that changed... Russet flew above the forest, feeling weightless as she flapped her newly-fledged wings. Suddenly, she spotted a commotion down below. She swooped down, landing silently in a tree. She saw two men grab some squirming nets... Wait. There were birds in there! Those men where poachers, catching Korviis to sell than a high prices. Russet opened her wings, and dove down at their faces. The men were so startled, they dropped the nets, releasing the Korviis. "Go on!" she cried. "I'll hold them off. Just get out of here!"
The Korviis heeded her advice, some flying back to their human companions, others fleeing back into the safety of the wilderness. But yet one stayed. It helped her to fight one of the men, but vanished before Russet could even say, 'Thanks'. Russet swiped at the men once more, then flew away, back to her nest. Her siblings were so impressed, they never bothered her again. And as a reward for her bravery, the Korviis of the forest gave her a charm, just a simple wooden pendant, shaped like fire, but it was embedded with magic. She vowed to protect her fellow Korviis, and to this day, she does.
Last edited by Shenzai on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shenzai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Korvii #3

Postby The Safe Haven » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:08 pm

Username: skyliar
Korvii's Name: tarak
Korvii's Gender: female
A little bit about him/her:
well,lets see,ah here it is.....
tarak was a young bird just a little under a year when she met rye, rye is a studier in shapeshifting and studies how her inner demon's magic. tarak fell out of the nest onto her head and in her book. rye, looked up and scratched her head as she glanced down at the bird, her feathers glittered of red in the sun. she knew this bird would be a perfect compagin, maybe even keep her in check.she softly gave a kiss on birds beak, she later found out the bird was called a korvii, she was more interested in the species they were new to this world just like her she couldn't help but feel happy that they were the same in many ways
Hello! Call me Haven! I'm a very social easy to talk to person
Lets not forget really just the unexpected basically I geuss
I'm a wild card. Anyhow I love to draw and I always look for
improvement No matter how good it looks. I can be blunt
slightly preppy and cheery. Though I can be a bit of a butt
head and a pain in the arse for some. Did I metion I can be
extremely lazy at what I do. Besides roleplaying I love to play
sports , that's if I get to learn them. Anyways my besties on
Cs are (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Ƒυяяιєѕ ♥ , Jackie Boy , and OrigamiXD

XxxxxxxxxxxxX♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
ImageImage
The Safe Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhdarchid » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:20 pm

Username: Tala2121
Korvii's Name: Russet
Korvii's Gender: Female
A little bit about him/her: Russet was always a quiet bird, not really one to say much. She was always getting pushed around by her siblings. One day, all of that changed... Russet flew above the forest, feeling weightless as she flapped her newly-fledged wings. Suddenly, she spotted a commotion down below. She swooped down, landing silently in a tree. She saw two men grab some squirming nets... Wait. There were birds in there! Those men where poachers, catching Korviis to sell than a high prices. Russet opened her wings, and dove down at their faces. The men were so startled, they dropped the nets, releasing the Korviis. "Go on!" she cried. "I'll hold them off. Just get out of here!"
The Korviis heeded her advice, some flying back to their human companions, others fleeing back into the safety of the wilderness. But yet one stayed. It helped her to fight one of the men, but vanished before Russet could even say, 'Thanks'. Russet swiped at the men once more, then flew away, back to her nest. Her siblings were so impressed, they never bothered her again. And as a reward for her bravery, the Korviis of the forest gave her a charm, just a simple wooden pendant, shaped like fire, but it was embedded with magic. She vowed to protect her fellow Korviis, and to this day, she does.
azhdarchid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shenzai » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:36 pm

The winner is Tala2121! Congratulations! ^^
Shenzai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhdarchid » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:55 pm

Thank you!Now I have to figure out who the bird who helped her is... I've got an idea...
azhdarchid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me