Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Mini Pet #6 - Scaled Pirate Ferret - OPEN by qraphic

Based on Click to view
Artist qraphic [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mini Pet #6 - Scaled Pirate Ferret - OPEN

Postby qraphic » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:39 am

You open the door to the Mini-pet shop, fluttering with happiness as you hear the calls of the animals and racket against kennels and cages. You start looking around, knowing your way by now, and look at each miniature pet individually. It isn't long before you notice a little green ferret peppered with darker green spots, staring up at you.His right eye had a black eye-patch with a white X on it, but you could tell the other was clearly light blue. As it looked at you, you saw it's mouth curved into what seemed like an adventurous grin, as well as 3 golden hoops strung through it's right ear. It stood and started walking to the front of the cage, when you noticed a brown leather bold with a gold buckle strapped around it's waist. Tucked in the belt was a small silver sword. As it neared the cage-front, you poked your finger through the bars to pet it's forehead. As your finger ran along the ferret's fur, you felt something slick and rough. It was then that you realized that the pirate-like ferret was scattered with scales! It let out a low, almost raspy squeak and scratched at the cage bars. It had such a pirate-like personality! You were really drawn to this pirate ferret, covered in scales. You lifted the tag tied around the bottom of the cage, and read it over. It said: "Miniature pirate ferret, scaled, 7C$ or 20 dA points!" Fairly cheap for such a unique critter... should you buy?

Yup! I decided to give this pirate-ferret a more unique touch by adding scales :3 To buy, send over a trade with 7 C$, or 20 points on my deviantART here! ^^ First come first serve, just like all the others - but make sure to post a reply here first or i won't accept the offer! Simply saying "buying" or "sending payment now" is good, just clarify whether you're paying with C$ or points. That's all, this little pirate is now officially up for grabs - and don't forgot to check out the shop for more unique miniature buyables!

Last bumped by qraphic on Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:39 am.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

isfp // she/her // tired

ImageImage

my name is roy and
i like tea & cameras
commission status:
closed

da - tumblr - polyvore
smol smae bae

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qraphic

My pets