Zombie Child: Winner! by foreign-potato

Based on Click to view
Artist foreign-potato [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
67 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zombie Child: Winner!

Postby foreign-potato » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:16 am

Hi!! Vee. and I decided to put this girl up for adoption. <3 She means a lot to us so we are hoping she gets a great home. quq

Vee was originally going to keep her, but couldn't connect with her. However, we've been calling her Zombie, and it would mean a lot to us if you kept that as her name! (You'll get lots of brownie points ♡) If you absolutely feel the need to change it, we ask that you at least keep it as her nickname.
    Code: Select all
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]name:[/b]
    [b]personality:[/b]
    [b]relationship with family members:[/b]
    [b]art:[/b]

g u i d e l i n e s & r u l e s
      End date August 27th
      Art limit is 5 pieces. (We'd love at least one piece with the two sisters together. <3)
      We'd love her to name/nickname her Zombie!
      You may add two extras of your choice. (optional)
      If you have questions, PM one of us! (vee. or foreign.potato)
      You can format/decorate your form as you like.

get to know the family

cataract wrote:

━━━━━━ Image
━━ ♻ ♲ ♻I ONLY WANT YOU FOR YOUR BRAINS ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━
ZOMBIE
☣☠☢☤ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ɪʀʀᴇsɪsᴛɪʙʟᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀs ᴀɴ ɪɴsᴀᴛɪᴀʙʟᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ﹖
            ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
            "This is Kathy Summers, live with KTLA Fox 5 on our ongoing coverage of what's
            been happening in our lovely city, Jerry, what you're looking at now is a Class 5
            building that the US government keeps locked up tight and what that means is basically...
            well...it's so high level classified, the public can't know what goes on behind
            those doors, but we've seen a rise in activity here and we can't help but wonder
            why the sudden need for extra security? I'm Kathy Summers and I'm asking
            those important questions, right here on channel 35 at 8. Back to you Jerry, for our forecast at 6."
            ♻ ♲ ♻
            "General we've had a breach in the containment chambers..."
            "What do you mean 'we've had a breach' soldier? Which containment chamber?"
            "General...it's uh...it's patient zeros containment chamber...she's loose.."
            "....God help us now.."
            ♻ ♲ ♻
            "This is the emergency broadcast system, this is not a test, we ask that everyone
            remain in their homes. Please barricade your windows and doors, do not attempt
            to leave your homes. This is not a test....."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

████████████████████████████████████
━━ ♻ ♲ ♻SOFT FLESH IS EATEN WITH HARD ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━━
TEETH
☣☠☢☤ ━━━━━━
            USER
            cataract

NAME
            Ranae [ French / "resurrected" ]

NICKNAMES
            Zombie / Zom

━━ ♻ ♲ ♻ARE YOU READY FOR THE ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━━
APOCALYPSE
☣☠☢☤ ━━━━━━

THE POSITIVE
            creative | adjective ; having good imagination or original ideas
            daring | adjective ; adventurous or audaciously bold
            eccentric | adjective ; unconventional and slightly strange
            free-thinking | noun ; a person who forms his or her own opinions about important subjects

THE NEUTRAL
            absentminded | adjective ; having or showing a habitually forgetful or inattentive disposition
            outspoken | adjective ; frank in stating one's opinions, especially if they are critical or controversial
            recluse | noun ; a person who lives a solitary life and tends to avoid other people
            unhurried | adjective ; moving, acting, or taking place without haste or urgency

THE NEGATIVE
            amoral | adjective ; lacking a moral sense; unconcerned with the rightness or wrongness of something
            blunt | adjective ; uncompromisingly forthright
            morbid | adjective ; abnormal/unhealthy interest in disturbing subjects, especially death and disease
            willful | adjective ; showing a stubborn/determined intention to do as one wants, regardless of the consequences/effects
━━ ♻ ♲ ♻WE HAVE BLOODLINES THAT DONT ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━━
ROT
☣☠☢☤ ━━━━━━
She adores her father and mother, often curling up with her mother to listen to her daddy play his instruments. Her parents are the ones who she can turn to (other than her sister, but we'll get to her) when she needs anything. She's highly dependent on them and is quite lost without them. She trusts both of them equally and tries not to favor one over the other. Her greatest fear is to have them snatched from her life, she loves them to death.

Keres and Ranae are two bonded souls. Ghost and Zombie. How more perfect can you get? Ranae, being the oldest by mere minutes, often seeks to protect the younger twin. Ranae loves Keres and won't tolerate any bullying from others and wont let any harm befall her sister. However, the two are known to be two peas in a pod when it comes to pranks and good-natured mischief. Though, like all siblings, they do have spats, Ranae will always love her sister and will never let a fight end that family love.

━━ ♻ ♲ ♻THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THE ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━━
WALKING DEAD
☣☠☢☤ ━━━━━━

FACTS
            Zombie stalks others ; often hiding behind objects and silently watching them
            She has the ability to appear out of no where ; you'll look behind you and see nothing..turn again and she's there
            Her favorite location is the cemetery ; it's the first place one should look for her
            She adores the scent of rain on cemetery grounds and freshly turned earth ; says it smells 'like home"
            She loves helping her sister Keres in her witchcraft ; though doesn't dabble in Witchcraft/Voodoo
            Zombie has her own hobby, which is collecting the bones of the dead ; her favorite are skulls
            She loves to make jewelry fashioned from the bones she collects ; adding in flowers (both alive and dead)
            She has an obsession with ravens/crows ; and has plans to befriend one herself one day
            She also has an obsession with zombies ; anything zombie related causes her to go into a fangirl fit (silent)
            Cuddlers beware! She involuntarily gnaws on those she cuddles with when in deep sleep ; but never too hard
            Autumn is her favorite time of year ; Halloween is obviously her favorite holiday
            Pumpkin is her favorite scent
            Understandably, she loves creepy crawlies ; much to her mothers dismay
            Zombie loves night time ; she tries to get away with staying up late but her parents wont let her
            She loves drawing ; her favorite muses are corpses, ravens/crows, bones, creepy crawlies, Ghost and Ghosts' hobby
            Zombie loves playing pranks on others with her sister Ghost
            She loves chai tea lattes
            Zombies voice sounds like she has a sore throat
            Her favorite comics are The Walking Dead and HSotD
            To be truthful, she loves reading anything zombie related but she loves reading zombie love stories the most
            Has a hidden astigmatism ; will not appear until later in life (she will wear glasses to counteract this)
            Zombie has eclectic music tastes ; she can listen to just about everything
            Often becomes engrossed in other things and forgets to eat ; becomes ravenous and binge eats in response to this
            Has an overactive saliva gland ; she has to swallow a lot or she drools ; likes to gross others out with this as well
━━ ♻ ♲ ♻SIX FEET DOWN COMING OUT OF ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━ ━━━━
THE GROUND
☣☠☢☤ ━━━━━━

Leaves crunched under her weight as she ambled on towards the meeting place. The wind blew every so often, rustling the leaves on the trees so that they sang in the midnight air. A moon hung lazily in the sky, guarded by thick fluffy clouds that would block out travelers visions from time to time. It was a perfect night to conduct darkly rituals and she knew her sister would be taking full advantage of this night.

Up ahead, she saw a faint glow of light coming from the trees, the area where there was a little clearing they had discovered before, Ghost would have already set up by now. Zombie loved watching her sister work and study magic, she was highly intrigued by the wiccan rituals and voodoo tactics. Most of all, she loved fetching any ingredients she may require, she didn't mind going into the cemetery to dig for cemetery earth worms. She also didn't mind the gruesome tasks of dead animals that may be required, as long as they were previously dead before she got her claws on them, roadkill was the best solution to this. Ghost may only need one thing from the carcasses but Zombie could have the body, bury it and later harvest the bones that the worms and beetles have left.

She made a mental note to craft a original headpiece for her sister later, something she can wear for extra special times. Oh and maybe a bracelet made of tiny bat bones, but bat carcasses were hard to find, she'd have to go cave hunting for those. She grinned, it would be worth it to gift her sister something. Closer now, she could see her sisters shadow from the firelight, she chose to make noise as she approached, lest she scare her sister and that was something she did not wish to do. Upon entering the circle of the fires light, Zombie stopped and looked at her sister Ghost. "Merry meet, dearest sister..." was her greeting before moving to remain out of her sisters way and ready to help with anything Ghost may require that night.

any art within this form can be gifted to the new owner if I'm not the chosen one.
art is credited in the order as they appear:
nopeita - cs
Lalna - fr
OphidianOrpheus - fr
hunniebuzz - da
ursus - fr
[/quote]
Last edited by foreign-potato on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
characters

★nontheist; pro-choice; human rights ★
Find me on
dA!

looking for art or designs --
offering very rare list pets and more

foreign-potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

There's no where left to run...

Postby olivionary » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:24 am

Please, do not copy from this form.

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

There’s no way to stop
    What has been done
    You felt the bite now you’ll be one
    Don’t tell your friends
    what you’ve become

She's so purdy and just, er mah gawd, World War Z <3
    username: olivionary
    name: Zombie ; nicknamed Zombean or Zoey.
    personality: Zombie is a very sweet and understanding bean who does appear to hide something a tad more sinister about herself. She does appear to be a Medium and have connections with the dead, she has brought up hearing the voices of people who have passed on and wish to share their dying wish. There are moments were Zombie appears possessed such as a twitch of her head for a few seconds or her eyes rolling before she mumbles some nonsense. Otherwise, Zombie is a very friendly young girl.

There are times where it appears that Zombie is a bit of a bully and makes rather rude remarks about people on a regular basis, for example she often makes fun of Deklan's hair and how he looks like a girl. However, she often blames this on a spirit which follows her, this isn't actually the case but it is what she believes. Zombie clearly has a very active imagination - or she's just trying to avoid getting in trouble.

She is a visual learner and prefers to see how somethings are done which also involves drawing things out, this often helps her understand things quicker. Despite claiming to hear and occasionally see the dead, Zombie is a very understanding girl who easily sympathizes with others even though she does appear to have better connections with her, possibly, imaginary 'friends'.

Her naturally caring and loving nature somewhat contrasts with the ruder and more attitude prone side of her, both are equally visible when you spend alot of time with her. As she grows older, she will begin to research into the dark arts and maybe practice Voodoo while possibly turning her Medium abilities as a career opportunity and as a way to freak out her friends.

Due to her 'spirit' which creates a rude and horrible side to her, as she claims, she often hides away in her room by herself as she feels that she needs to protect others from herself. The only other bean she trusts to understand this is her sister.

She can be rather loud and is extremely confident in everything that she does, even if she is wrong she will always back herself.
    relationship with family members:
    Keres- Zombie is incredibly close to her sister and trusts her with her life, she tends to keep her secrets between her and Keres. She tends to control her 'spirit' better around her, it isn't known whether her claim to have a spirit following her is just a phase. She prefers spending time with Keres than with either of her parents but this is simply because they came into the world together and she feels a special connection. Zombie doesn't get many Medium moments or possession moments around her sister due to this bond.
    Remmington- A lot of time is spent betwenn Zombie and Remmington, which allowed her mother to notice her twitches and eye rolling. Zombie doesn't seem affected by this as she is just as playful and caring than any other time, they just see like silly habits that are more persistant around her mother. The two share a special bond, but not like Zombie and Keres though it is similar.
    Keiran- Her Medium and possessed behaviour are not as apparent around her father and are as they would be around her friends, this suggests a good bond which does not need a lot of surprises which appears to show around strangers and those she has a really close bond with, for example her mother. She often goes to Keiran when something is the matter or when she is scared.
    art:
    -And they ran
    -Possessed

Feel free to ignore the two extras as they are more of a 'bonding' and developement process for me. But I would love for you to read them.

story;;
    more on Zombie's possessed and medium moments;; As I have previously mentioned, Zombie is a Medium and has moments where she appears to be possessed. This may or may not be the case as she could just be talking to herself and making things up. However, he Medium moments have a lot of truth to them and surely it can't just be luck? Right? Where as when Zombie appears possessed all she simply does is roll her eyes back into her head and began talking some random rubbish which does appear to be from another person due to a change in her voice tone or she will start twitching her head randomly, which is something that I do however I don't think I'm possessed.

I wouldn't call any of this as 'magical' as you can find Mediums in real life and the possession may not even be real and could just be her messing around. But believe what you may. I would like to mention that idea for her being 'possessed' came from my partially sighted rat, Satan, who we often joke about him being possessed whilst her being a Medium just kinda popped up and seemed like a fun subject to try.
Last edited by olivionary on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zombie Child UFA

Postby NeonAnomaly » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:32 am

username: HoodieZombie
name: Zombie ( <3 )
personality: Zombie can be shy at first, but once you get to know her she is very sweet and out going. She loves the fall season and everything about it. Her name doesn't just originate from the coloration of her fur but it is also believed that she is interested in the dark art of necromancy however there is no proof to this. How could such a sweetie be a necromancer?
relationship with family members: Zombie is close to Keres more than anyone else though she does love all the family. Her outgoing personality has no limits with them. Despite Keres being sort of distant, Zombie tries her best to be involved with what Keres wants to do, even if it means the two getting into all kinds of mischief.
art: coming soon. Can I have it by monday? Or is it too late?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NeonAnomaly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . : cry : . » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:35 am

username: . : Cry : .name: Zombie, rarely called [ Zo ] as a nickname
        personality:
        -shy
        -reserved
        -curious
        -artistic
        -gullible
        -god-complex regarding her artistic talent
        -hard-headed
        -mischievous

Keiran - Father
        -very close
        -trusts her father very much
        -sometimes wishes she and her father could be seen out in the open more
        Remminton - Mother
        -adores her mother's playful personality
        -fond memories of story telling from her mother
        -can be a bit intimidated by her when she gets her headaches
        Keres - Sister
        -loves to prank others with her sister
        -sometimes has trust issues with her depending on her mood
        -likes to think of new ideas with her.
        art:
          First piece wrote:coming soon

Second piece wrote:coming soon

Third piece wrote:coming soon

Fourth piece wrote:coming soon

Fifth piece wrote:coming soon
        reserving so hard ; a ;
        i think this is the first bean i have ever truly wanted ahhh
        this form is a huge wip
Last edited by . : cry : . on Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
stuff wrote:my deersserts;;
call me cry or kraken
. : cry : .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scootercore » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:15 am

username:
frozen. here, a current non-owner trying out for her dream bean! c:

name:
Mouse. The meaning behind this, long story short, is that I once found a dead mouse on the side of my street. So I took it into the forest and bade "Mr. Mousie" farewell. I was planning to make him into a character, but then this undead beanling came along. I thought she'd be perfect to convey the character and personality I was thinking of for him. Still, I found Zombie too cute to resist, so her nickname shall remain as Zombie.

personality:
Zombie's personality is hard to pick up on for most beans. This is mostly because she has autism, but also she gets quite a bit of mysteriousness from her father Kieran. Her one strong point isn't relations, but she is an exceptional artist and shows quite the talent for a bean her age.

Zombie feels the closest to her father, sharing the difficulty with making conversations with other beans. She knows she will always go to Kieran if she needs advice on anything and everything.

However, she has enough experience with her mother that sometimes they exchange retorts in a battle of wits. Remmington usually wins, having a much bigger dictionary of back-talk, but they always laugh at each other's snaps.

When Zombie and Keres get together, it's a big steaming cauldron of trouble. She will often help her sister with her scheming, and usually gets into mischief with her quite unknowingly. She has a tough time discerning right from wrong, so she just figures that Keres will know what to do.

favorite hobby:
Zombie's favorite thing to do that isn't cuddling with dad, wit battles with mom or getting into mischief with her sister is drawing. She feels like the one thing she is the best at is art, and she is exceptionally creative. She loves drawing fanart as her way of getting into communities. Zombie also loves to draw for her family, having drawn multiple family portraits.

quirk
wip ;w;

art:
wip ;w;
Last edited by scootercore on Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:38 am, edited 6 times in total.
just an old timer looking to get back into the swing of things :] wip!
scootercore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

zombie - the unbeatable gamer

Postby inaudible » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:19 am

» u s e r n a m e
Hey there! I'm velocity. A current non-jellybean owner. I'd love to
have my first though! So please take your time while reading my form c:

» n a m e
This babe's name is none other then Zombie! <3 She loves being
called her full name, as she always thinks it suits her well.

» p e r s o n a l i t y
      gamer, introverted, shy, and aggressive.

Gamer is a main trait for Zombie. She loves to play
      video games, PC Games, Xbox Games, anything!
      Show her a good game and bam! The next day she's
      hooked. She would pick a game controller over a hula
      hoop or doll any day. She says she finds everything else,
      boring. Which is how she is a gamer at heart.

Due to the lack of being a conversationalist most of the
      time, she is very introverted. If she stays around people
      too long, she'll pass out from either nervousness or just
      not being able to do it. She doesn't really mind though,
      she likes being with virtual characters more then real
      people.

Shy is an additional trait to introverted, as it comes along
      in the package. She will often turn red if asked to confess
      or talk about something, and will always have a whisper-type
      of voice. She hates it though, because if she didn't have
      the whisper voice, she'd just get on with it.

Lastly, Zombie is very very aggressive towards
      people who interrupt her during her most focused
      parts. It can often take over her shyness and
      introvert style. She would never ever let
      someone touch her games or controller either.
      Watch out or else you'll see the wrath of Zombie!

» q u i r k s
      - When playing video games she tends to
      chew on the controllers.

- Always bites on shirt when nervous or intimidated.

- Can put her legs over her head (in anthro form)

- Crunches on ice when excited.

» a r t

» r e l a t i o n s h i p
      w i t h f a m i l y

Kerian - (Dad)
      Zombie loves her Dad, Kerian. She finds
      him alot like her, instead of being all
      mushy and romantic. She loves him,
      and is more of a Daddy's Girl then
      a Mommys Daughter.

Remmington - (Mother)
      Zombie and Remmington, well..
      Let's say they aren't the best mom
      and daughter paired up in the world, but
      Zombie still loves her. She hates how
      she's all sassy and gushy about romance
      though. Romance and Drama Queens
      are on her top two hated list. So they
      have a love-hate relationship.

Keres - (Sister)
      Zombie loves her sister. She loves
      doing everything and anything with
      her. She likes how her personality is all
      mysterious and such, and it makes her
      even more ntimidated to spend time
      with her. She has a very good bond
      with Keres.

» q & a
      Q; "What is your favorite video game
      of all time?"

A; "Well, this is a hard one since I have soo
      many favorites, but my top one would have
      to be,"The Walking Dead"

Q; "Do you enjoy playing multiplayer
      or single?"

A; "Definitely single, I think that
      multiplayers slow me down.

Q; "Do you enjoy having a twin sister?"
      A; "Definitely! My sister is awesome in
      every way possible."

Q; "Are you more towards playing outside
      or inside the house?"

A; "Inside the house, I hate being outside.
      It makes me feel exposed and readable."

Q; "Do you have a crush on anyone in
      particular?"

A; "Crush..?! Heck no!"

Q; "Are you more of a girly girl or
      tomboy?"

A; "Tomboy, duh! Pink sparkly things are
      pukish."

Q; "Do you enjoy anything else except
      video games?"

A; "Well, not really, but since I was given
      a choice.. I guess I like anime and sports."

Q; "Great! What sports do you like?"
      A; "Figure skating and football."

Q; "What is your favorite anime of all
      time?

A; "Errr, probably No Game No Life. It
      relates to me in alot of ways."

Q; "Well then! We have one more question
      for you, and it's a toughie. Would you ever
      switch your life into a video game if you
      could?"

A; "Ahh, well, I.. I do love video games,
      so.. Yeah I would."
Last edited by inaudible on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:58 am, edited 8 times in total.
inaudible

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:21 am

Username: Sunset Morning
    Fanclub Account: xXx
    Name: Zombelina
    Nicknames: Zombie, Zom

What's in a name?
Zombelina, otherwise known as Zombie was given her name due to her teeny size. It is based off Zombie and Thumbelina. She doesn't like her full name and prefers to be called Zombie.

Quite a Personality
Enthusiastic - Leader - Charismatic - Attention-Seeker
Zombelina is very very small for her age. Much smaller than her twin sister. Even her egg was smaller! But everything else about her is much much larger than her size would suggest. She's loud, excitable, and full of life. A bouncy bulldog trapped in a chihuahua's body. She has a larger than life aura and always wants to be the leader. Her spunky, personality is contagious and confident charisma is magnetic. Being so small, she could easily be pushed around, so she is very sensitive about her size.

You could say she has napoleon complex, rarely domineering but aggressive in pursuing her aims and interests. She is a leader and a busy body. She's always got grand schemes and big ideas. Since she is not physically capable of making them happen on her own, her friends and sister (usually half-halfheartedly) often help out.
Zombie love, love, loves to get attention and have the spotlight be on her, which isn't very hard since her sister isn't terribly social. She is delightful when she gets her way, but when something outside of her view of 'right' occurs, she becomes a Tasmanian Devil of fierce indignation.
Around her family she is energetic and a show-off, but around others she is quick-thinking and quick to take control, especially in a crisis. Her plans and schemes aren't always the nicest, and truly, they can be a bit morbid. Once, she overheard somebody talking about buying ancient bones (It was an archeologist, but she didn't know that.) so she went to the graveyard and found an ancient gravestone (someone's deceased grandmother) and dug it up, then tried to sell the bones like one would sell lemonade on a hot summer's day. Her parents were half amused, half horrified.

Family Life
Remmington - Mother
Her mother's vanity really annoys Zombie, but she can ignore it. She loves her mother and tries to connect with her as much as possible, but it's hard. Although she can usually get her mother to help her when she can't reach something or other. They play games together with Keres, and a good nighttime snuggle is always appreciated.
Keiran - Father
Zombie's father is sometimes publicly embarrassing around strangers, but that's okay. She often tries to cheer him up but to no prevail. Keiran's introverted personality is one that Zombie just cant relate to. They love each other but, don't have the closest relationship.
Keres - Sister
Zombie doesn't really understand her sister, but loves her nonetheless. She is sometimes dragged along into Keres' 'experiments' as her guinea pig, but in return Keres has to help Zombie with her plans. They get along fairly well, despite their differences.

Art Gallery
Headshot By Me
One of Keres' "Experiments" By Me
Zombelina By MysticScribe
Last edited by allynabean on Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:13 am, edited 11 times in total.
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aubade's form ; ptóma aka zombie

Postby wickedfoul » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:27 am

☞ username ☜
| aubade

☞ name ☜
✖ | Ptóma
toh - mah
greek for 'corpse' ; alternatively spelled πτώμα
she is referred to as Zombie

☞ personality ☜
| Zombie is reserved, keeping much of her business to herself as well as being mostly independent, she is often very quiet. She doesn't talk much, usually just quietly lingering and just kind of listening. She often responds to things with a scandalous smile or a somewhat judgemental stare or sometimes just annoyed grunts and groans(much like her namesake, a zombie). In fact, Zombie is known for glaring daggers at others. Zombie has quite the sharp tongue and may be even considered a sassmaster. She is the queen of sarcastic, biting remarks, and yes, her bark is much worse than her bite. She can pull off a mean look for a small bean, but to be honest she just likes to act tough. She is somewhat of a trickster though, and might pull pranks or tricks on other dragons( with her sister, more times than not. after all, she needs a partner in crime. ). She can tend to be quite a sneak, deftly pick-pocketing random beans and seeing what she likes. She almost always keeps her little "trasures", claiming them as her own. Because of this, she is also somewhat of a horder, keeping things in her pouch in a wide range of items from just plain pocket lint to money or even keys.
| Zombie is an imsomniac, meaning she has trouble sleeping. She might have nights, days even, where she doesn't get sleep. When she is finally able to get to sleep, she will sleep for hours and then wake up and return to her normal routine. Though on the days where she doesn't get her "beauty rest", she is quite grumpy and will often stay away from crowds, often pouting under a tree, perhaps.
| Zombie is stubborn and pigheaded and will never back down and will even argue for hours if you get her riled up. She isn't very fond of the drama, but she will most certainly get feisty to prove a point. She believes she is always the right one and is never wrong. This leads us to another trait of hers, and that is that she is quite naive. Yes, she is a child, but this trait will stick with her far into adulthood. If she doesn't get what she wants, how she wants it, she will pout and complain and might even go so far as to cry.
| Zombie is also somewhat antisocial. Most people think this is because she is rude or maybe selfish because of this, but quite honestly she is just quiet and maybe even a little bit lonely. She likes to keep up her act tough, but deep down she's only just a baby. If you get to know her( and if she lets you in ), she is actually quite kind and considerate, as well as a good listener. If something is wrong with a friend, she will pull herself towards them, almost like a magnet, just to be there for some support or to be an anchor of some sort. Do not let Zombie deceive you, she is a kind soul; sometimes.
| Despite her laziness, Zombie is actually quite agile, flexible, and athletic. She will often lie around lazily, but when given the chance she often likes to show off her abilities. One of her favorite past times is actually bouncing through the trees. And if something happens to drop down on a bean's head who was standing below, that's no skin off her nose. She thoroughly enjoys running, even if all she's doing is running around aimlessly.

☞ relationship with family members ☜
Keiran;
♥ | Zombie is quite close with her father, though she has a hard time expressing how much she cares for him. She is quite attached to him and will often act like his shadow, following him around quietly and just observing him to see what he does throughout his day. She adores him and admires him quite a bit. Zombie often tries to copy things he does and will even sometimes wear a small little black bowtie or even attempt to attatch tree branches to her head to mimic her father's horns. She thinks quite highly of her father and loves him dearly, maybe expressing her love for him with a soft bop on the nose or an affectionate pinch of his fur. I suppose you could call her a daddy's girl.

Remmington;
♥ | Zombie loves her mother dearly, yet sometimes might bump heads with her. They're both quite stubborn and sometimes their different views get them turned against each other, but don't be mistaken, she really does love her mother. She looks up to her quite a bit to her mother, not as much as her father though. She admires her greatly, impressed by how kind she can be at times. Zombie will often try to mimic her that way, trying to be just as kind, but sometimes it can be hard for the little squirt. She does indeed love her mother quite a bit.

Keres;
♥ | Zombie is very very close with Keres, as most twins are. She's extremely close with her sister, not only in blood but in bond. She's best friends with her sister and holds her with high respect, almost as if she were a captain or a teacher. Call Keres a role model for her, even. She's extremely interested in her twin and will hang around her much like how she does with Keiran. Some see it as a little clingy, but in doing this she gets to know her sister better. She loves watching her and hanging out with her. Zombie loves Keres with a great passion.

☞ quirks ☜
? | Zombie is night-blind in her right eye. If approach her in the dark on her right side, she will get extremely spooked as she can see next to nothing out of that eye in the dead of night. She's adapting by trying to be more aware of her sense of hearing, but other dragons still sneak up on her from time to time.
? | Zombie is quite enthralled by plants, herbology and horticulture even. She dreams of one day owning an apothecary of the sort, an official place to create healing powders and remedies or sell plants to others.
? | Zombie has a tendency to eat leaves as well as collect them.

☞ likes and dislikes ☜

| eating
| daylight
| muggy weather
| playing pranks on others
    Dislikes:
| bugs
| the dark
| interaction
| unsettling silence
| monsters / folklore / myths

☞ art ☜
✖ ✖ ✖

Last edited by wickedfoul on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:28 am, edited 8 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ive pretty much quit.
my tumblr : xxxxxxxxxxxxx @wickedfoul
my vent : xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxx @panther
my deviantart : xxxxxxxxxx aubadesucks

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
wickedfoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spark Platinum » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:30 am

Username:
Kaikabiel
Zobiko, Nicknamed Zombie of course
The name of a female zombie character from a game called
House of the Dead EX
Yes i know, I'm such a nerd. But that was the first name that popped
into my head when thinking of a Zombie name and it also
sounds quite fitting.

Personality:

Hidden:
A trait she gets from her dear Father, Zobiko is very hidden,
she prefers to keep herself to herself and very rarely opens up to others.
This may seem saddening to some, but she prefers to be alone most of the time,
it gives her time to think and act upon what she likes to do.
Adopted by the darkness, she stays in the shadows of society, both metaphorically,
and physically; she feels that sitting in the dark gives her a more fearsome
appearance, therefore warding off passers by.

Fierce:
A trait earned from her Mother, contrasting with her hidden side,
if she is challenged by anyone she will not hesitate to fight back.
She has a sharp tongue to all those who dare oppose her, though she
would never resort to physical violence no matter how bad the situation got,
its just not in her nature. After an argument, if she still holds a grudge,
she can be heard muttering curses in ancient tongues on those beans as she walks away from them.

Superstitious:
Zobiko is very superstitious, and not just in the sense of black cats and bad voodoo. First and foremost, she believes in the wiccan rule that what bad you do onto others, will come back twice as hard; meaning if you do something bad to someone, it will come back to you and be 2 times worse. She believes more in the powers of fate in luck, this includes the power of karma.

Sweet:
Only to those whom she trusts. Quite the contrast to her other personality points, Zombie can be quite the little sweetheart to those she loves. All she wants is to be loved back, despite who she is and what she does. She has a secret loving for romance films which she watches from the far corner when her mother puts them on so her family dosnt know.

Relationship with family members:
Zobikos family are the only people she can be herself around, her personality is gained from her parents mostly, and her practisings in magic inspired b her twin sister.

Keiran, Father:
Zombie is very close to her father as they are both sullen, shy beans. Though she fears her father disapproves in her beliefs and spell practisings, but she knows it will only because he does not want her hurt or to do bad. She loves her father and, as a child, prefers to stay close to him. He brings out the best in her and what keeps her a good person at heart. She also shares his liking for Classical music and learns to play instruments from him, her favorite being the harp.

Remy, Mother:
As much as she is close to her father, Zobiko is also very close to her mother, though due to their attitudes they are prone to arguments from time to time, but always make up in the end. Zombie sees her mother as an idol, the kind of person she would like to be. From Remy, she learns to be self confident and expects to be treated, well not as royalty, but just nicely. Remy is the one who makes most of Zombies personality,without her she can be expected to be a pretty dull bean. The only problem with being Remy's child is that she has gained her trait of bad memory, which can give her a hard time every so often, but she always sees through.

Keres, Twin sister:
The ghost to her ghoul. Zombie would be lost without her spectral sister, though sometimes she would prefer this. Its only natural for siblings to fight, but even when they are at their worst, they still keep that special bond of love that all siblings share; even more so with twins. It is said that twins have a special connection in which they can contact each other telepathically, these twins believe they can do just that; they will spend sessions sitting together for ages trying to speak to each other with their minds, but they have have not yet succeeded.
Art:

Quirk:
After seeing one too many horror films and playing video games involving the living dead, Zombie has developed a hatered for fire. It seems that fire does no good for Zombies, gouls, vampire and mummies etc. She never uses her own fire out of fear she will combust into flames.

Necromancer:
While her twin sister dabbles in black magic and voodoo, nonsense as Zobi calls it, Zobiko practices in the magic of Necromancy, the art of contacting the dead by summoning a spiritual apparition or bringing the dead back to 'life'. Seems fitting for a bean who looks like a zombie. She hopes to one day raise an army of the dead to do her bidding. Though she has so far, not been successful in her practices, but maybe some day she can master the skill of revivement, as well as learning the secret to immortality!
Wiccan:
The followers of witchcraft. Wiccans have a bad reputation for worshiping bad forces, however this is absolute babble.Wicca is a very peaceful, harmonious and balanced way of life which promotes oneness with the divine and all which exists. Despite her chaotic personality and nature, Zobiko follows the rules and practice of Wicca with a passion. She always keeps her pentagram close at hand, whether it be on a necklace or bracelet. This has also managed to get a wrong reputation. The only time the pentagram is a bad thing is when it is held the wrong way round. The actual use of it is to worship the Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and the Spirit; Which is what the four points represent.
Last edited by Spark Platinum on Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:50 am, edited 12 times in total.
Art Trades: Closed || Commissions: Open (Contact me offsite)|| Requests: Closed
Spark Platinum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ADVENDIR » » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:43 am

WIP wrote:
┌───────────────┐

VISCUS CALIBURN

FEMALE ; ZOMBIE ; BISEXUAL

└───────────────┘
put here either art or small introduction

BASIC INFORMATION wrote:Name; Viscus [ meaning 'carcass' ]
Nicknames; Visc or Zombie
Gender; Female

#675D5E
#51423F
#2E2E2E

ωє ∂ι∂ит ѕтαят тнє fιяє, ιт ωαѕ αℓωαуѕ вυяиιиg, ѕιи¢є тнє ωσяℓ∂ ωαѕ тυяиιиg.

subject here
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla sollicitudin facilisis odio, eget aliquam mauris viverra nec. Integer condimentum nulla eget suscipit tempor. Suspendisse sit amet venenatis nisl, ut tempor magna. Curabitur quis semper risus. Pellentesque et condimentum quam, et iaculis mi. Mauris viverra tincidunt egestas. Vivamus rutrum faucibus orci, ultricies faucibus quam iaculis nec. Donec sodales arcu at accumsan consequat. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. In tincidunt, diam eget aliquam congue, ipsum mauris consectetur quam, non porttitor augue urna ac est.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla sollicitudin facilisis odio, eget aliquam mauris viverra nec. Integer condimentum nulla eget suscipit tempor. Suspendisse sit amet venenatis nisl, ut tempor magna. Curabitur quis semper risus. Pellentesque et condimentum quam, et iaculis mi. Mauris viverra tincidunt egestas. Vivamus rutrum faucibus orci, ultricies faucibus quam iaculis nec. Donec sodales arcu at accumsan consequat. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. In tincidunt, diam eget aliquam congue, ipsum mauris consectetur quam, non porttitor augue urna ac est.

Last edited by ADVENDIR » on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

im the sugar queen, sweetie

name; barista gender; female
sexuality; pansexual
comms; open status; depressed
roleplays; none

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
the art to the left was made by horrorprince

Having just signed up for higher classes, I won't be on here as much due to
homework. If you want to contact me though, you can send a message and
I should reply relatively soon.
ADVENDIR »