Lineart competition! by ~Static~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Static~ [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Lineart competition!

Postby ~Static~ » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:47 am

Welcome!

As you can see, I'm in need of some help! I have an old species, Shred Dragons, which I need some new lines for! More information is provided below! <33

Basic species information

Shred Dragons Range from, as a child, the size of a house cat, to the size of a black bear as an adult. They have bob-tails, bat-like wings and a build like a dog. They have heads with long, wolf-like muzzles and two small depressions for a nose. As children, their parents will tie a long piece of ribbon or cloth to their tail, slicing off a strand with their sharp claws. The child will keep this strand all it's life, only taking it off to loosen it as it gets too tight. The piece of cloth or ribbon acts like a tail, the dragon being able to control it's movement slightly with the bob-tail it's attached to. SDs have sharp teeth for tearing tree bark, which is one of their main foods. They also enjoy insects, fruit, and sometimes desserts made by their owner. They do not have scales, and have fluffy fur.

Semi-correct basic anatomy. The back legs are the same length as the front legs, sorry that they appear shorter in this picture!

Rules

~ Do not copy/trace someone's entry

~ Do not criticize other's entries, unless they ask for constructive criticism.

~ You may enter twice maximum.

~ You cannot sell/use the lines you create if they lose. It's the same species, so it would be considered art theft.

~ Please don't change any traits of the species.

~ You're welcome to make your own background, or keep the one provided.

~ Don't complain if you lose, please! <3

Prizes!

1st Place;; xXx xXx xXx xXx + I'll be your art slave for 1 week + full time artist position (optional)

2nd Place;; xXx xXx xXx + I'll be your art slave for 4 days + full time artist position (optional)

3rd Place;; xXx xXx + I'll be your art slave for 2 days + guest artist position (optional)

End Date

There is no set entry date yet.
x
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
call me static or stat!
he/him
x x x x x x x x x x

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

x

x

~Static~

My pets