✯ ⓢⓣⓡⓞⓝⓖ ✯ ⓞⓟⓔⓝ

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

fav couple?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:29 pm

edward and star
20%
logan and abigail
10%
spencer and mackenzie
10%
august and emily
50%
chase and alex
10%

Total votes : 10

✯ ⓢⓣⓡⓞⓝⓖ ✯ ⓞⓟⓔⓝ

Postby dogs » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:36 am

ⓗⓤⓜⓐⓝⓢ
██
we are incredible. going through the toughest breakups, hardest pain, worst scenarios. yet we can move mountains. quite literally, too. we can conquer fears, expect the unexpected. we know what's up. but, sadly, all humans go through a point in life in which they must be their strongest and hold on tight. you have passed this stage and your quite sure your never going back to young love. your broken from your last relationship. you thought you were in love, but you obviously werent. you want to meet the one, you really do. but can you trust anybody? everybody can easily break your heart, but its up to them to decide if your worth it. are you going to take the chance again?
Last edited by dogs on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
my name is dogs and
i like dogs, man.
straight cis-female
i am a holibomber.
i have gifted 24 people
i have received 11 gifts
dogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✯ ⓡⓤⓛⓔⓢ ✯ ⓕⓞⓡⓜ ✯

Postby dogs » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:34 am

ⓡⓤⓛⓔⓢ
██
✯}} follow all pre made rules by tess.
✯}} be literate. no, this isn't semi lit. but still, 2 sentences minimum
✯}} create drama in roleplay!
✯}} you can use your own forum, just include all that I have in mine.
✯}} no perfect characters, or being in a relationship with your character.
ⓕⓞⓡⓜ
██
Code: Select all
[size=180][center][color=#404080][img]ImageHere[/img]
ⓑⓐⓢⓘⓒⓢ
██
[One paragraph+ Including Full Name, Age, Gender, Personality, Likes, Dislikes and Pets. NOTE: CHARACTER MUST BE IN HIGH SCHOOL]
ⓓⓔⓔⓟⓔⓡ
██
[One more paragraph including How your ex broke your heart/History, Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Secrets, Fears, What you look for in a person/Preference/Couple and Children?]
[img]http://www.longmoney.ru/files/shop/img_small/05752-1.jpg[/img]
[/color][/center][/size]

Last edited by dogs on Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
my name is dogs and
i like dogs, man.
straight cis-female
i am a holibomber.
i have gifted 24 people
i have received 11 gifts
dogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✯ ⓒⓞⓤⓟⓛⓔⓢ ✯

Postby dogs » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:43 am

ⓒⓞⓤⓟⓛⓔⓢ
██
side note- these can be changed! you can also cheat, but only if both agree. I will also happily add more couples for you, i can't think of many right now..

you are now entering beapine [bee•uh•pine] high school, and there is no going back

the jock and the bookworm
she just love books, studying and homework! it's no crime, it's just uncommon. he loves football, parties and friends. he's overly flirtatious and has a small crush on her, but how does he tell her without loosing his popularity?

boy;; edward jacob collins
broken girl;; star delany jameson

country girl and city boy
he's the crazy romantic, raised in the city with a rich family, he wanted nothing to do with the country life..until he met her. she was his kryptonite, but he is so broken from his last relationship with a country girl, does he want to risk it again?

broken boy;; logan ryan smith
girl;; abigail ray daniels

the surfer girl and skater boy
she surfs, he skates. they are both crazy daredevils and live life on the edge but she won't dare open her heart for him, and he needs to know her feelings to understand her.

boy;; spencer hae bennedict
broken girl;; mackenzie rene taylor jr.

gamer boy and popular girl
he's the perfect example of a gamer, and she's the perfect example of a popular. she thinks she's too good for everyone--except him. She wants him like none other, but he won't talk to her, he's busy scribbling in his notebook, avoiding insults.

broken boy;; august moon
girl;; emily renee

outcast and tough boy
she's convinced that he's the reason why she's an outcast. all bullies are the same, right? he will do anything to get her to understand that he isn't the same. he will truly do anything, but will she really understand?

boy;; chase pocket
broken girl;; alex parker

star and glitter
she's cheery, he is too--out of school. he is the big star, everyone knows him, but only one girl knows his pain inside. she is determined to get him, but he refuses. after all, she just wanna fame, right? [ill accept people like nash grier and matt espinoza]

broken boy;; benjamin telseman
girl;; cecily duvall

depressed and silent
she is depressed, the last breakup did a number to her. he's the quiet one that sits in the very back of the class and never talks. their only connection is the beach. now that he has met her, he is so curious to know more--and to help her. they both just don't fit in, what if they both get laughed at?

boy;; daniel maslow
broken girl;; hazel may jackson

bad boy and good girl
yeah, you hear this one alot, but this is different! he's the boy your parents don't want you near, she's the quiet girl that brings her homework in on time and is always buried in a book. he has recently become the bad boy that he is. he's a wreck because of the break up, and she's determined to get him to break his bad habits.

broken boy;; hunter james michaelson
girl;; destiny kendrick

normals
she loves dogs, he loves cats. they both have an unbreakable love for animals. they both lead normal lives, and she is recovering from her last relationship, but anything and everything will end it. Can they just simply fall madly in love, or will he damage her fragile heart?

boy;; reserved
broken girl;; reserved

the lesbians
the whole school knows, the only problem is telling her. what will she think? it's a dare, would you take it or not, if you thought you truly loved someone.

girl;;minnie teagan anntoinette
girl;; scarlett faith fox

the gays
they love each other like none other, but being in such an insane school, they don't know if they will ever come out of the closet...to each other? cause in beapine high, word spreads faster than you can say 'just kidding'

boy;;
boy;;

it's nothing
she is pretty awesome, until you start talking about relationships...she thinks that no one in the school supports her. why is it so bad to just date women? then the one comes along. she's sweet, caring, funny. but she has dated men before. she's the same as everyone else, dating guys and hating on people like me.

lesbian girl;; elliot jasper tamireal
bisexual girl;; tara rose hathaway

anime and koi fish
they both love everything about their japenese culture..in school. out of school, he is the total outsider that walks around with dark hoodies and heads down on rainy days. she wants to know who he really is--and who he really isn't. she knows he has stolen but it might not be the real him, and she must know.

broken boy;;
girl;; april art

cheerleader and outsider
he sticks to the shadows...until now. their eyes locked. she saw the lust in his eyes. for her, he's the crazy nice boy that will crack a joke and teach her about latin-even though he knows nothing about latin. but sadly, she is so broken from her relationship with a jock...all the insults and verbal abuse--she doesn't know if she can go back

boy;; jake sanders
broken girl;; evelyn james

cheater!
they both fall in love. how can she pick just one?! shes cheating on both of them. they suspect it, but know she would've been hiding it so well. the guys are enemies. if only they knew..

boy;; aaron dayton
boy;; dylan maslow
girl;;

she knows, oh she knows.
he has been cheating for a year. the girls are best friends. one knows, but the boy promises he will end it soon. will he? she knows he loves both of them, but he still is trying to convince her he will.

boy;; luke hemmings
she knows;; jay marie lennard
girl;;

the mutts
a spin off of 'normals' for a friend. they love dogs like nothing else. he is unpopular and the generic annoying hyper boy. she is a beautiful young lady that seems to always get embarrassed by him, but will their love for dogs seal the relationship?

boy;; reserved
girl;; trinity pocket
Last edited by dogs on Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:51 pm, edited 47 times in total.
my name is dogs and
i like dogs, man.
straight cis-female
i am a holibomber.
i have gifted 24 people
i have received 11 gifts
dogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✯ ⓢⓣⓡⓞⓝⓖ ✯ ⓞⓟⓔⓝ

Postby dogs » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:53 am

ⓑⓐⓢⓘⓒⓢ
██
[hello, my name is abigail ray daniels, now i suppose you want to get to know me? i am 16, almost 17. i am a female and i am very easy going. once you get to know me, im fun, outgoing and sometimes very strict..i love horses, guns, campfires, marshmellows and the outdoors! i really hate cats, snakes and spiders. i also have a dog named dozer and a horse named creampie.]
ⓓⓔⓔⓟⓔⓡ
██
[oh, my ex? he was a good for nothing piece of dirt! he cheated on me and didnt hide it too well..ugh, city boys. i dont like anyone, but i will tell you a secret. i still love city boys. i am always afraid of a cheater, but isn't every country girl?]

ⓑⓐⓢⓘⓒⓢ
██
[my name is spencer hae bennedict. i am 18 and a male of course. i guess i am pretty chill usually, but if I'm defending my friends, watch out. i like skating, dancing, singing, showing off, crabs and gum. i don't like cocky people or rude people. i have a snake named raptor, too.]
ⓓⓔⓔⓟⓔⓡ
██
[my ex shattered my heart in two. that retard broke up with me in a text message, but im recovered mostly now. i but I got my eyes on a hot surfer. i am usually an open book, so don't think im lying. im afraid though, what if she rejects me? i don't even know! oh, by the way--i hate having a rank, but im just some skater dude.]
Last edited by dogs on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
my name is dogs and
i like dogs, man.
straight cis-female
i am a holibomber.
i have gifted 24 people
i have received 11 gifts
dogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogs » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:13 am

up.
my name is dogs and
i like dogs, man.
straight cis-female
i am a holibomber.
i have gifted 24 people
i have received 11 gifts
dogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerti » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:25 am

Name ;; Alex Parker. No middle name.
Age ;; 17
Gender ;; Female. Obviously
Birth date ;; December 1st

Hair ;; Middle length very dirty blonde with purple tips
Eyes ;; Brown
Skin ;; Pale
Body modifications ;; Alex has black ring piercings going down her right ear and left ear and a tattoo of a skull on her right ankle.
Wounds{Bruises, cuts, scratches, ect} ;; She has a few cat scratches on her legs and hands.

Personality ;; Alex, at first can come off as antisocial , and somewhat bossy. She seems to stray away from everyone else and spend more alone time with herself. But Alex, if you befriend her, can be very funny and out-going, As well as a bit sly. Alex is a natural born fighter and she'll stand up for whatever she believes in.
Likes ;; Music, singing, tattoos, drawing, any animals, rock, pop, rap, metal, video games
Dislikes ;; Meat, people who judge, Romance movies, skirts.
Rank;; Outcast.

Family ;; Her mother, father, and little 9-year-old brother.
Pets ;; she has a black cat named Simon and a brown and white pitbull named Sharkface.

Crush ;; Impress her
Boy/girlfriend ;; None
Sexuality ;; Straight
Other ;; Nope
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

❥『aerti - adult - they - witch

xxxxxxx▴ ▾▴ ▾▴ ▾▴ ▾

xxxxxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxblack lives matter !! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
aerti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogs » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:28 am

alright! if you can, try to post a boy? if you absolutely can not, i will just have two boys and one girl.)
my name is dogs and
i like dogs, man.
straight cis-female
i am a holibomber.
i have gifted 24 people
i have received 11 gifts
dogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerti » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:30 am

|| Oh sure! I'll post a male forum soon. c:||

❥『aerti - adult - they - witch

xxxxxxx▴ ▾▴ ▾▴ ▾▴ ▾

xxxxxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxblack lives matter !! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
aerti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogs » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:36 am

i really like alex by the way! sharkface omg :'D)
my name is dogs and
i like dogs, man.
straight cis-female
i am a holibomber.
i have gifted 24 people
i have received 11 gifts
dogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes