Based on Click to view
Artist Deadly Nightshade [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Elemouse #7 - For Adoption

Postby Deadly Nightshade » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:17 am

What is an Elemouse? wrote:Image

Elemice are mouse-like creatures that populate majority of the world's surface. They are small, ranging from the size of an average mouse to as large as a capybara. Elemice have the unique ability to control an element, either fire, earth, air, water, or Galaxy, which is rare occurrence. They are limited to one element and create it magically, the more they eat, the more element they create, these elements cannot harm themselves or other elemice, and are used purely for their survival against nature and its predators. Elemice are very agile, their longer legs enable them to run and leap faster than an average mouse.

A little blue gal up for adoption! c:
It's quite a simple contest, not very long. All you have to do is give her a name and a personality.
The word limit is 300 words, and you can pretty-up your form if you like. No extras though! ^u^
No more forms after page 4 (and first on five), and will be judged on the 31st of July. c:

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Personality:
[/b]

Goodluck!
ouo
10 Years on CS!
Deadly Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Elemouse #7 - For Adoption

Postby groenii » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:39 am

Name:

Diabora

Personality:

Diabora is a spunky female elemouse. When she was born, she was very weak and only had a few cinders for flames, many thought she wouldn't make it. But she showed her strength, and soon the few cinders she had on her back turned into beautiful, bright blue flames. She has shown this strength ever since. However, She was still smaller than most elemice. She needed to stand up for herself if she wanted to get something. She hates to be babied and pitied because of her unfortunate start. In order to do that, she never backs down. She knows what she wants and doesn't hesitate to go for it, so she is very brave. But because she is so headstrong, she has gotten in trouble before. This taught her patience. Now, instead of just going for it without thinking, she thinks of what would be the best timing to do something. She now also thinks of the safest way to get something. One of the tools that she utilizes, next to her sharp tongue, is her fire. Her fire is deemed beautiful by many elemice, so she can use that to get something she want, but she is not heartless. She likes children and will fight valiantly to protect those in danger and help those in need. She can often be seen entertaining children with her fire tricks. Even though she acts so strong, deep inside she is actually insecure. She worries she will never find a mate. But she doesn't let that stop her, if others can find one, why can't she? Her spunkiness does not mean she can't follow others In fact, she loves to cooperate and think of things together. She is very loyal and will do anything for those she is loyal to.
Last edited by groenii on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MoorClan
ImageImage
Art pieces by Ayinai, Fayfia, JB-Pawstep
groenii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppy9 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:31 pm

Name: Saphira
Personality: She enjoys running through the dewy grass in the early morning before settling down and watching the sun rise. She loves hanging out with her friends, but she prefers to linger by herself and bewilder at the wonders of nature. Her favorite thing to do is to listen to the water as is flows around the rocks by a nearby creek.

( I love her she looks so cute! :D )
poppy9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deadly Nightshade » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:49 pm

groenii wrote:
Name:

Diabora

Personality:

Diabora is a spunky female elemouse. When she was born, she was very weak and only had a few cinders for flames, many thought she wouldn't make it. But she showed her strength, and soon the few cinders she had on her back turned into beautiful, bright blue flames. She has shown this strength ever since. However, She was still smaller than most elemice. She needed to stand up for herself if she wanted to get something. She hates to be babied and pitied because of her unfortunate start. In order to do that, she never backs down. She knows what she wants and doesn't hesitate to go for it, so she is very brave. But because she is so headstrong, she has gotten in trouble before. This taught her patience. Now, instead of just going for it without thinking, she thinks of what would be the best timing to do something. She now also thinks of the safest way to get something. One of the tools that she utilizes, next to her sharp tongue, is her fire. Her fire is deemed beautiful by many elemice, so she can use that to get something she want, but she is not heartless. She likes children and will fight valiantly to protect those in danger and help those in need. She can often be seen entertaining children with her fire tricks. Even though she acts so strong, deep inside she is actually insecure. She worries she will never find a mate. But she doesn't let that stop her, if others can find one, why can't she? Her spunkiness does not mean she can't follow others In fact, she loves to cooperate and think of things together. She is very loyal and will do anything for those she is loyal to.

Sorry for the delay!

groenii wins! 8D Congrats! ^w^
10 Years on CS!
Deadly Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby groenii » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:46 pm

Yay thanks!

MoorClan
ImageImage
groenii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudyPear02 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:31 am

That mouse is very adorable!! :)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
CloudyPear02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby groenii » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:45 pm

Norlina02 wrote:That mouse is very adorable!! :)

I agree :)

MoorClan
ImageImage
groenii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups