Based on Click to view
Artist Larkspur1678 [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

AS #2

Postby Larkspur1678 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:19 pm

Re-adopting as it was never given out before, only the posts below my re-opening post will be counted.

What Are Anubis's Servants? wrote:Anubis's Servants are a breed of canines and can be distinguished by their slim bodies, long, dainty ears, a mane running from the top of their heads all the way to their shoulders, and long fur on the undersides of their tails. They are desert dwellers, and as their name might suggest, they like to live near tombs as they provide shelter and shade. They also occasionally find jewelry in these tombs, which males put on themselves to attract females. Servants mate for life and usually live in small packs of 3-6 members. They are usually peaceful creatures, and are actually scavengers despite their canine heritage. Any fights they get into are usually either territory skirmishes or defense against other attacking animals.

The first Servant to go up for adoption, and the first female to be created. She is a mid-upper rank Servant(though ranks have no meaning atm, I am working on it). This will be more or less a normal adoption with a standard form to fill out, but please note that this species is meant to be realistic, so they cannot read or draw or anything. As for the description of their territory, I would like to know how far from the Nile they are, what kind of wild life there is, if they have a pyramid or not, etc. More info on habitats in general can be found on the main thread.

Belongs to ChristainAnimalLover
Last edited by Larkspur1678 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Animation by DarkMoonRay on Twitter
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AS #2

Postby ChristainAnimalLover » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:20 am

Name: Kenya
Personality: Kenya loves to play chase with the lizards around her area, chasing them through the sand and playfully pouncing on any plant life they scurry into. She very careful not to hurt them, and a few of them have enjoyment from the game - if she's down, one or two will carefully creep up to her(one was even brave enough to hop on her nose, making her go cross-eyed), then dash a few inches away, until they can get her to play; this always lifts her mood.
Description of their territory: Kenya lives about half a mile or so from the Nile, in a comfy little den made of sand, rocks and plant-life. The only wildlife around are little lizards and a few birds.
ChristainAnimalLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larkspur1678 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:09 pm

Bump, added end date. I thought I had forgotten something XD

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larkspur1678 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:38 am

Bump

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lazy Onion » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:13 pm

icis
Personality: a bit snotty. She really is jealous of the other servants jewlery and is very snotty torwards other jewlery-wearing servants. But she can be nice torward ones who agree with her.
3 years (canine years)
territory: an oasis not far from the nile, its not anything fancy, just a pond with fish to hunt and water to drink. There is a cave near the pond for the 2 royals. The other servants sleep in dug out dunes.

IMPORTANT: I am not active on CS anymore and have lost interest in collecting *most* CS pets. BUT that does not mean that the pets that I already have are for free. They still have value to me. DO NOT ASK ME FOR FREE PETS. PLEASE TRADE FAIRLY!
Hello I'm Awesome Opossum! I speak English and use she/her pronouns. Have a nice day!
Dralon Flock
Lazy Onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larkspur1678 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:19 am

Re-opening! Only forms below this post will be counted.

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:33 am

Name: Sparrow
Personality: Sparrow is a quiet and gentle female, she mostly prefers the company of birds to others of her species.
Description of their territory: Sparrow lives right next to the Nile river, their is one large pyramid that can be clearly seen from her small oasis retreat, and it isn't too far away, but their are several more scattered around the glade but they are farther off. Many birds frequently visit her section of the river for water and shade in the papyrus that grows along the banks. Their are many trees here, and most produce olives and dates which the birds usually eat.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristainAnimalLover » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:01 pm

The view from her den

Personality: Kenya loves to play chase with the lizards around her area, chasing them through the sand and playfully pouncing on any plant life they scurry into. She very careful not to hurt them, and a few of them have enjoyment from the game - if she's down, one or two will carefully creep up to her(one was even brave enough to hop on her nose, making her go cross-eyed), then dash a few inches away, until they can get her to play; this always lifts her mood.
Description of Their Territory: Kenya lives right on the Nile, in what seems to be a grave for a simple "commoner", as it's just barely a temple. She watches the mound of sand inside, guarding the corps anyway, knowing they were important to someone. Even with her playful and light-hearted nature, she's extremely protective of her "home" and won't hesitate to defend it against anything that threatens to defile the sacred place.
ChristainAnimalLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larkspur1678 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:57 pm

ChristainAnimalLover wrote:
The view from her den

Description of Their Territory: Kenya lives right on the Nile, in what seems to be a grave for a simple "commoner", as it's just barely a temple. She watches the mound of sand inside, guarding the corps anyway, knowing they were important to someone. Even with her playful and light-hearted nature, she's extremely protective of her "home" and won't hesitate to defend it against anything that threatens to defile the sacred place.

You've won this servant! Take good care of her ^^

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups