Based on Click to view
Artist ○WaterDrops○ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Salmon Dog #19 - Winner

Postby ○WaterDrops○ » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:11 pm

What's a salmon dog?
A salmon dog is a dog about the same size as a shiba inu with a salmon tail and a salmon on its head. They are excellent swimmers,
and their salmon never leaves their body unless they are in the water. The salmon on their head and the salmon dog's tail always
match, and if either one gets hurt or dies, the other does, too. Salmon dogs cannot survive for more than an hour on land. They
are carnivores and feed on small invertebrates, fish, and squid.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

ends 7/29
Last edited by ○WaterDrops○ on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm always looking for RP's for my kias ^^
ImageImageImage
Alahska - Azure - Saber
lines are by jay-us on CS
http://sta.sh/225lqn361zda
○WaterDrops○

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Salmon Dog #19 - Open

Postby dogbug464464 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:55 am

Username: dogbug464464
Name: Celeste
Quirk(s): Celeste only has one quirk and it doesn't bother anyone. When Celeste gets into the water, she always goes in tail first. She never enters the water in any other way than that. Celeste enters the water tail first and then spins her body around so that she can start swimming.
dogbug464464

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Salmon Dog #19 - Open

Postby Tyrant001 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:47 am

Username: Creature Feature.
Name: Anthias.
Quirk(s): Anthias has a few quirks, but the largest being that he is always clicking his teeth. It annoys people, but he thinks the reason behind it is that its because of his shyness, its simply how he “fiddles around” when he’s nervous, and he gets nervous out in public, even when he’s around his friends.

𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚋𝚊𝚕
💚
💜 💛 ❤️
Stream The Dream Eaters, stan Alan Wake
Tyrant001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

polly wanna cracker?

Postby Thunder. » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:06 am

username ;; thunder.
    name ;; ritsuka
    gender ;; female
    quirks ;; from the day she could talk, ritsuka had a fascination. she would always be attracted to glowing, shiny things, just like a bird. each day she would near the shore and search for shiny seashells, or swim with her salmon to the bottom of the grove in hope of finding 'buried treasure.' coins, earrings and even candy wrappers; she'll collect them all.
    ritsuka sees the world as an enemy. well, not really. she likes to pretend that she's a pirate, and that her salmon is her parrot. she playfully calls the fish with the nickname polly, as in 'polly wanna cracker?'
    sometimes, ritsuka plays rescue. she'd have polly hide in underwater caves, and she would be the grand hero to save a helpless fish. polly doesn't seem to mind much.
    one more quirk. ritsuka also likes to pretend that the green parts on her fur and the matching green ones on polly are poisonous, and she'd dab on fishes and rocks with her paws, as if she laid poison on them. 'look, polly, whoever touches this rock next will be out latest victim.' whoever that unfortunate soul was would get pounced on.

word count: 192

hey, thunder. here ^^
I'm a not-so-good artist, an okay writer,
and a terrible organizer.
feel free to shoot me a pm!
pixel avatar by swiftalu <3
rest in peace, robin williams. deep condolences.
PlumiesEPPS Sand Cat AuctionCoding

Thunder.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: polly wanna cracker?

Postby ○WaterDrops○ » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:36 pm

Thunder. wrote:
    username ;; thunder.
    name ;; ritsuka
    gender ;; female
    quirks ;; from the day she could talk, ritsuka had a fascination. she would always be attracted to glowing, shiny things, just like a bird. each day she would near the shore and search for shiny seashells, or swim with her salmon to the bottom of the grove in hope of finding 'buried treasure.' coins, earrings and even candy wrappers; she'll collect them all.
    ritsuka sees the world as an enemy. well, not really. she likes to pretend that she's a pirate, and that her salmon is her parrot. she playfully calls the fish with the nickname polly, as in 'polly wanna cracker?'
    sometimes, ritsuka plays rescue. she'd have polly hide in underwater caves, and she would be the grand hero to save a helpless fish. polly doesn't seem to mind much.
    one more quirk. ritsuka also likes to pretend that the green parts on her fur and the matching green ones on polly are poisonous, and she'd dab on fishes and rocks with her paws, as if she laid poison on them. 'look, polly, whoever touches this rock next will be out latest victim.' whoever that unfortunate soul was would get pounced on.

word count: 192

Congrats! I love the quirks you came up with c:
I'm always looking for RP's for my kias ^^
ImageImageImage
Alahska - Azure - Saber
lines are by jay-us on CS
http://sta.sh/225lqn361zda
○WaterDrops○

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

runs to get a cracker for polly

Postby Thunder. » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:30 am

eep <3
    my second salmon dog with more greeeeen
    thank you so much! could you possibly add me so I could get a transparent image of her? thank you again c:

hey, thunder. here ^^
I'm a not-so-good artist, an okay writer,
and a terrible organizer.
feel free to shoot me a pm!
pixel avatar by swiftalu <3
rest in peace, robin williams. deep condolences.
PlumiesEPPS Sand Cat AuctionCoding

Thunder.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me