Based on Click to view
Artist captaincaprag.hircus [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Tea set-Ridley

Postby captaincaprag.hircus » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:13 am

my little Teacup Kitten! i made him based off of a fancy Tea cup because why not/ i hope his colors and patterns are okay. im not sure what to name him or if i'm completely done with him yet. i might edit it later or clean it up.

Edit: i Decided to make him a boy because i do what i want there is a LOT of girls soo
Also, I've decided to name him Ridley
Last edited by captaincaprag.hircus on Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
At 5 Cuils, you ask for a hamburger, I give you a hamburger. You raise it to your lips and take a bite. Your eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. I give you a hamburger. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. You cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs. A pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. I give you a hamburger. You look at my face, and I am pleading with you. The children are crying now. You raise the hamburger to your lips, tears stream down your face as you take a bite. I give you a hamburger. You are on your knees. You plead with me to go across the street. I hear only children's laughter. I give you a hamburger. You are screaming as you fall down the stairs. I am your child. You cannot see anything. You take a bite of the hamburger. The concrete rushes up to meet you. You awake with a start in your own bed. Your eye twitches involuntarily. I give you a hamburger. As you kill me, I do not make a sound.
I give you a hamburger.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
captaincaprag.hircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tea Set

Postby NoLongerOnCS » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:22 am

If you are not finished with her please put it as a WIP i do not allow editing lter o u o but if its just cleaning up later that is allowed
I am no longer on CS. I am gone. I am sorry Q - Q
NoLongerOnCS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captaincaprag.hircus » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:24 am

Sammich wrote:If you are not finished with her please put it as a WIP i do not allow editing lter o u o but if its just cleaning up later that is allowed
yup yup, okay. i'm pretty sure im done but if im not, i'll probably make any edits in a few minutes so all should be fine ;u;
At 5 Cuils, you ask for a hamburger, I give you a hamburger. You raise it to your lips and take a bite. Your eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. I give you a hamburger. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. You cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs. A pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. I give you a hamburger. You look at my face, and I am pleading with you. The children are crying now. You raise the hamburger to your lips, tears stream down your face as you take a bite. I give you a hamburger. You are on your knees. You plead with me to go across the street. I hear only children's laughter. I give you a hamburger. You are screaming as you fall down the stairs. I am your child. You cannot see anything. You take a bite of the hamburger. The concrete rushes up to meet you. You awake with a start in your own bed. Your eye twitches involuntarily. I give you a hamburger. As you kill me, I do not make a sound.
I give you a hamburger.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
captaincaprag.hircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NoLongerOnCS » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:25 am

captaincaprag.hircus wrote:
Sammich wrote:If you are not finished with her please put it as a WIP i do not allow editing lter o u o but if its just cleaning up later that is allowed
yup yup, okay. i'm pretty sure im done but if im not, i'll probably make any edits in a few minutes so all should be fine ;u;

Okay All sounds good!!!
I am no longer on CS. I am gone. I am sorry Q - Q
NoLongerOnCS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me