Black as Night... by ~Static~

Artist ~Static~ [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Black as Night...

Postby ~Static~ » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:59 pm

For things may seem different in the dark... In reality, that scraping noise at your window, the looming shadow thrown onto the floor, is...

a monster.

Plot

Every few generations, a family of wolves is discovered to have as high a level of intelligence as a human. they are pushed away from the pack, willingly, as they have an extraordinary mission-

To hunt the unnatural.

Yes, they hunt ghosts, and they stop wolves practicing evil magic, but they also hunt demons.

Their reason? Many years ago, wolf packs were slaughtered by these evil entities, who left death and destruction in their wake. the first wolf family formed a legion of warriors to protect the packs from their enemies,and send them pack to the dark pit known by the wolves as Unnari, where they were originally created. But all demons escape at some point, and it is said that the leader of all demons is preparing for a war as horrific and bloody as the very first...

Marr is a young wolf. He is caught in the midst of his family's Demon hunting. He's the odd one out in the family... he just wants a normal life. His family is disappointed in his lack of skill and enthusiasm for the hunt. All except for his older sister, Laney... She understands him. She would protect him with her life. However, the demons have learned of his weakness... it would take a miracle for him to survive the oncoming war.

Page 1 • Most recent page

Last bumped by ~Static~ on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:59 pm.
x
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
call me static or stat!
he/him
x x x x x x x x x x

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

x

x

~Static~

My pets
My items
My wishlist