Alana by babygirljve

Based on Click to view
Artist babygirljve [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Alana

Postby babygirljve » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:30 am

Alana was the single daughter of Visha and Elisia (Which all end with A. I didn't do that on purpose!) Ability-wise, she has the snake-like buffs from her father, and ice-abilities from her mother. Not to mention that she was trained by Zen, who was almost an adult by then. But she was told by Jade not to get used to the cave, and she would always ask why, to which Jade said it was a secret. Then one day, Jade came riding in on a black horse, Stormy, with a look in her eyes. Behind Jade was a large cart, pulled my Gracie and another white horse.
"Okay everyone! Get in the cart!"
Visha walked forward, "May I ask why?"
"Nope! Not let's go!" The SBs all got into the cart, wich was big enough to fit them comfortably. It took a long time to ride, and they all fell asleep at one point.
"Guys... guys? Guys!" Everyone, exept Alana, was jolted awake, "We're here!" Dante was the first to step out, and his eyes widened. It was snowing, and they were in a mountain area. A lush green forest surrounded a clearing with a large, warm cave carvd into the mountainside. Inside was a hole, leading somewhere deeper. Just like the old cave, but better!
"This," Jade started, "is your new home!"
"But," Chloe nudged her hand, "what about you?"
"Oh me? I'll be at the same place, and here. The special thing about my house is that is exists wherever I want. It always leads inside. Like a portal! You'll find the house, and it will look broken down. But trust me, it won't be. This place is also secluded. Not a human for miles!"
Dante looked back at Jade, "Thanks. For everything."
"My pleasure." And with that, Jade unhatched the horses, got up on Stormy, and they rode away.
Jade knew he would have been back, and she was right. And glad he did.
babygirljve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alana

Postby babygirljve » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:01 am

boop
babygirljve