Zen by babygirljve

Based on Click to view
Artist babygirljve [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zen

Postby babygirljve » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:30 am

Zen was pure energy. In fact, he was literally made of combined energy from his old family. This, of course, lead to many different personas, and he was only young. But then, they all vanished. He didn't know how, but the feeling of dread caused him to run into the forest. Jade was laying in the mist, barely breathing in the humidity, carefully listening around. This was how she monitered the area, anyways. A layer of mist spread over the forest, and anyone who steps within it would be sensed by Jade. She never told anyone how, but they didn't really question her anyways. And Zen had been climbing trees, afraid of the fog-like mist. Only, Zen was still young, and he wasn't very agile. So he fell into the mist, somehow with a softened fall. Jade had sensed this, and heard it even since it was so close, but she stayed there and waited. Eventually, Zen found himself bumping into Jade's arm, and insted of running, started pawing at it, and growling. Jade laughed and sat up, clearing some of the fog, to see a small Spirit Beast, playing with her skirt.
"Oh, the others will get a kick out of this." Jade mumbled, and picked up Zen, and started off towards the cave once again, clearing the mist as she went.
Elisia was the fist to notice, "Uh, is that a young Spirit? If so, then why do you have it?"
Jade rolled her eyes, "I found him! Or, he found me... Either way! It's up to you to take care of him, so have fun with that!"
"But-"
"Nope! Not my problem! I have... things! Things to prepare! Great things!"
Moon walked out, "What things?"
"GREAT THINGS!" And with that, Jade ran off to her home.
"Sugarhigh?" Dante asked, peeking his head out.
"I don't know," Moon sighed, "But we have a new addition."
Dante stared down at Zen and smiled, "Zen! I heard stories about a Spirit Beast what was to be made of pure energy, and then... I forgot!"
Elisia picked Zen up, "Well, let's get him in. It's going to rain soon." Zen's eyes glowed, unknown to the other, and his energy built up.
They had no idea how much power he held...
babygirljve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zen

Postby babygirljve » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:31 am

boooop
babygirljve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Relamune » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:32 am

He turned out great! c:
I'ℓℓ gυαя∂ уσυя вαcкѕ ωιтн муLIFE ɪғ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ﹗
Relamune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby babygirljve » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:33 am

Thanks! It was easier than I imagined it to be, so that's good!
babygirljve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me