Artist Quitting CS... [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Wasteling #2

Postby Quitting CS... » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:50 pm

Wastelings

---

In a world of toxic waste and radiation, Wastelings roam the lands.
Wastelings are creatures similar to wolves, with large ears, open ribcages which leak toxic waste and glitter, and a long cloud-like tail made of the same materials as the liquid coming from their ribcages, only in a floating cloud form. This liquid and this cloud is not at all dangerous, and are merely just used as decorations, but it is said to have healing purposes for medicines.
Because of this, scientists are capturing the Wastelings, performing cruel tests on them before they eventually put them to sleep when they are no longer needed for experiments.
Therefore, the Wastelings need to be adopted out to caring homes to save them from this horrible fate. Adopt a Wasteling today!

---

L Lawliet wrote:
Hey there - my name's L Lawliet, but feel free to call me L, Lawlie, or even Rexodus
as I am known on various other websites such as DA.

Link
Link is a masculine name of Old English origin which is the shortened variant of the name
Lincoln. The reason as to why I chose this name is not because I'm a LoZ fan like some may
think, but simply because of the way it sounds - it was the first name to have popped into
my mind when looking at this beautiful wasteling and it was the one that kept reoccurring
whenever I tried to think of a 'better' one - therefore, I decided that Link was a suitable
and cute name for him.

This question could be more easily answered with the question ''what wouldn't I use him for?''.
My favourite colour is blue, and I simply adore designs that are brown based with blue
markings and accents - just like this beautiful Wasteling - and I know that those colours
are just so lovely to draw with, so the first thing I'd do is draw him. I love spoiling my
characters to art, both drawn by myself and ordered from others.

I will also give him his own little in-depth page on my character website, as well as role-playing
him with others in order to develop his character and personality more thoroughly. As it is,
I already have a little personality thought out for him - and if I were to get him, I bet I'll just
be adding more and more to it. Talking about Role-playing, I'd also write about him as well -
give him a history/back-story - which I think would be interesting due to the unique world
that the Wasteling's live in.

But, most importantly, I'll love and care for him. Most people out there collect characters like
they are stamps and let them sit to dust, but I see them more as a family - I will not let him
sit and be forgotten about.
username:
name:
what will you use him for?:
Last edited by Quitting CS... on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quitting CS.
The community I used to love has grown into a rude, hateful group. I can't take it.
The Trade Rant Thread, rude trade messages, adoptables where you get blamed for copying everyone...
There are good here, I know there is, but sadly, it is outweighed by the bad.
If I, piratepanda, meant anything to anyone here, promise me you give someone a compliment each day, a random stranger or someone you know. Even simple words can make someone happy.

You can still find me on Flight Rising (Piratepandas) or Transformice (Piratpanda).
Goodbye CS. It was fun while it lasted.
Quitting CS...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wasteling #2

Postby koegami » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:38 pm

Possible reserve.

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elix » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:59 am

CODE: SELECT ALL
username:lizzylotte
name:heaven
To love him(dhuuuuuuu)
To show him to my friends
I will try to put him on my trading center page ( i don't know how to do that
But i will try)

Th,x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

▔▔▔▔▔❤▔▔▔▔▔
PM me
Trade me
Sig Credits
▔▔▔▔▔▔❤▔▔▔▔▔▔

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Elix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rexodus » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:18 pm

Hey there - my name's L Lawliet, but feel free to call me L, Lawlie, or even Rexodus

Link
Link is a masculine name of Old English origin which is the shortened variant of the name
Lincoln. The reason as to why I chose this name is not because I'm a LoZ fan like some may
think, but simply because of the way it sounds - it was the first name to have popped into
my mind when looking at this beautiful wasteling and it was the one that kept reoccurring
whenever I tried to think of a 'better' one - therefore, I decided that Link was a suitable
and cute name for him.

This question could be more easily answered with the question ''what wouldn't I use him for?''.
My favourite colour is blue, and I simply adore designs that are brown based with blue
markings and accents - just like this beautiful Wasteling - and I know that those colours
are just so lovely to draw with, so the first thing I'd do is draw him. I love spoiling my

I will also give him his own little in-depth page on my character website, as well as role-playing
him with others in order to develop his character and personality more thoroughly. As it is,
I already have a little personality thought out for him - and if I were to get him, I bet I'll just
be adding more and more to it. Talking about Role-playing, I'd also write about him as well -
give him a history/back-story - which I think would be interesting due to the unique world

But, most importantly, I'll love and care for him. Most people out there collect characters like
they are stamps and let them sit to dust, but I see them more as a family - I will not let him
username:
name:
Rexodus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting CS... » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:58 pm

L Lawliet wrote:

Link
and cute name for him.

username:
name:

Ah, stop making such amazing forms ;o;
Winner! Again! C:
Quitting CS.
The community I used to love has grown into a rude, hateful group. I can't take it.
The Trade Rant Thread, rude trade messages, adoptables where you get blamed for copying everyone...
There are good here, I know there is, but sadly, it is outweighed by the bad.
If I, piratepanda, meant anything to anyone here, promise me you give someone a compliment each day, a random stranger or someone you know. Even simple words can make someone happy.

You can still find me on Flight Rising (Piratepandas) or Transformice (Piratpanda).
Goodbye CS. It was fun while it lasted.
Quitting CS...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rexodus » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:26 pm

piratepanda wrote:
L Lawliet wrote:

Link
and cute name for him.

username:
name:

Ah, stop making such amazing forms ;o;
Winner! Again! C:

Hehe, sorry! ;w; <3

Thank you so much for letting me have Link ;w; <3
Rexodus

My pets
My items
My wishlist