Artist BugaBee [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

100 Theme Challenge #19

Postby BugaBee » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:56 pm

#19 Elegance
    Owned by tacenda
Last edited by BugaBee on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Open for $USD commissions only.
BugaBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 100 Theme Challenge #19

Postby Cosmi » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:00 pm

Name:
Kyla Grey

What you will do with her:
I'll RP the heck outta her!
She looks beautiful,
the outfit is gorgeous!
I'll sketch her and
practice my drawing with her!

ImageImage
Cosmi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epicloud rocks » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:07 pm

usernmae:epicloud

what ill do with her:i dont know but shes prettty i love her
Epicloud rocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Newts » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:17 pm

Elfegance
Hahahaha
I'm sorry, that was terrible...
「newtsーgay/transーhe/him」
sig is a wip . please click the links below !
click here!!
Newts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marballo » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:43 am

Name; Lila Troilani

"We must never confuse elegance with snobbery"
Yves Saint Laurent

Future Plans; Oh, she's such a beautiful character. (I can't help entering, your designs are amazing!) Anyways, I'd definitely want to write her personality first, I think it'd be a lot of fun to develop her character; not to mention background/history. I've also been looking for a few more human/humanoid characters (I only have one), and I think she'd be perfect. Plus the art would all be beautiful and fun to do, along with role plays. So basically, I'd love and cherish her. :3

"You can never be overdressed or overeducated"
Oscar Wilde

Personality; Lila is a well-educated lady, who is very forward in her beliefs about feminism/humanism and gay rights. She also believes that outside beauty doesn't matter a bit if your personality is lacking in appeal. Because of this she is quite mature at most times. She still likes to have fun, though, and is quite useful in a fight (though she would never start one unless necessary). She's not afraid to stand up for her beliefs, and would be willing to put her life in danger if needed for her cause (whatever it may be at the moment). She can be very focused and can easily focus her energy, though she does get annoyed at times and can be stubborn. She also hates being wrong, so if anyone were to call her a 'wet-blanket' or a 'debbie-downer' she wouldn't hesitate to prove them wrong. She still likes to have fun, she just chooses certain times to focus on other things instead rather than her own amusement. She's a lady at heart, with a caring personality and a stubborn side, though she wouldn't turn down a quick break from her calm and intelligent demeanor.

"The only real elegance is in the mind; if you've got that, the rest really comes from it."
Diana Vreeland

Extra; Lila keeps a book of sorts containing some of her favorite words, or new words she's determined to remember. She's an intelligent girl and loves to use big words when she's annoyed to confuse others; though she tries to be nice about it. SHe also loves to collect flowers and design clothes, nature being a huge inspiration. The outfit she's wearing is by far her favorite, though.

Last edited by Marballo on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
My Characters
♡ SPN
♡ Doctor Who
♡ Marvel
♡ DreamWorks
♡ Pixar
My Bestie
♡ HTTYD
♡ Disney
♡ HP
♡ PJO
♡ Psych
Marballo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:33 pm

Name: venus amora
What you will do with her: i will...
- rp with her
- practice drawing with her
- order art of her
- find her a crush/bf or gf
- theme my sig on her
- write stories about her adventures
- and basically just love her to bits!!!
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tacenda » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:09 pm

[[ if we aren't allowed extras, i'll delete the things i added ]]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

name ;; adrielle
nickname ;; n/a
age ;; young adult
gender ;; female

elegance is when
    the inside is
    as beautiful as
    the outside

basic ;; friendly, flirty, elegant, stubborn, patient, calm, determined, laid-back
extended ;; adrielle is a flirtatious and friendly female. she enjoys flirting with the boys and the girls. she's single, so she has nothing to hold back. if her flirting becomes more than harmless, she tends to back off. she just might be a little scared of commitment. she doesn't admit it. adrielle, as i mentioned, is friendly. she loves meeting others. she is quite sociable. she's very elegant, in her appearance and manner. you can tell. the outfit you see on her now is the one she favors most. adrielle can be a bit stubborn. it can be a challenge to change her mind. she is very patient and calm. she could wait for long periods of time without getting frustrated. adrielle is definitely calm. she's always laid-back, and doesn't show much emotion. her face can stay blank in practically any situation. it might take a lot to get adrielle to crack a grin. she is a great problem-solver, and is quite determined when she faces difficulties.

elegance is not
    about being
    noticed, it's
    about being
    remembered.

what i would do with her ;; if i won adrielle, i would definitely cherish her. she would be my first humanoid character. she would also be one of my main characters. i would love her and love her. she's a beaut. i would draw art of her, buy art of her, etc. i would put her in my signature, make an avatar, and find a good spot for her in my character thread. i would find a great role-play to fit her in. she would be a great character to own.
tacenda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BugaBee » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:18 pm

tacenda wrote:
[[ if we aren't allowed extras, i'll delete the things i added ]]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

name ;; adrielle
nickname ;; n/a
age ;; young adult
gender ;; female

elegance is when
    the inside is
    as beautiful as
    the outside

basic ;; friendly, flirty, elegant, stubborn, patient, calm, determined, laid-back
extended ;; adrielle is a flirtatious and friendly female. she enjoys flirting with the boys and the girls. she's single, so she has nothing to hold back. if her flirting becomes more than harmless, she tends to back off. she just might be a little scared of commitment. she doesn't admit it. adrielle, as i mentioned, is friendly. she loves meeting others. she is quite sociable. she's very elegant, in her appearance and manner. you can tell. the outfit you see on her now is the one she favors most. adrielle can be a bit stubborn. it can be a challenge to change her mind. she is very patient and calm. she could wait for long periods of time without getting frustrated. adrielle is definitely calm. she's always laid-back, and doesn't show much emotion. her face can stay blank in practically any situation. it might take a lot to get adrielle to crack a grin. she is a great problem-solver, and is quite determined when she faces difficulties.

elegance is not
    about being
    noticed, it's
    about being
    remembered.

what i would do with her ;; if i won adrielle, i would definitely cherish her. she would be my first humanoid character. she would also be one of my main characters. i would love her and love her. she's a beaut. i would draw art of her, buy art of her, etc. i would put her in my signature, make an avatar, and find a good spot for her in my character thread. i would find a great role-play to fit her in. she would be a great character to own.

Winner! Marb was in close second but I already gave you a design I think XD

Shiney post is shiney. PLus I liked the name the best!
Open for $USD commissions only.
BugaBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tacenda » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:35 pm

ahh, thank you so, so much