Bengal Dapple Grey by Lilian Nightshade

Based on Click to view
Artist Lilian Nightshade [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bengal Dapple Grey

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:41 am

And yet another dusty nukitta XD. To try for this buck, show me an object that would be very special to him(could be a rock, a feather, a flower, anything. Be creative) and then explain why. No WIP/edits allowed.

Phale wrote:Username: Phale
Name: Roucaud
Type: Marcher
Height: 1,41 m
Answer: Red Ribbon (usually wrapped loosely around his neck). To him it is important as it represents the 'red string of fate'. A concept an old friend who passed away taught him. He's highly romantic and is looking for the one at the end of the ribbon for him.
Last edited by Lilian Nightshade on Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bengal Dapple Grey

Postby Lueur. » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:42 am

Username: 2 Infinity &' Beyond
Name: Cadou (pronounced Ca-Do)
Answer: Whats really special to Cadou is his Marbles. he loves the galaxy/space and these just remind him of them. Cadou thinks he has this own little galaxies with these c:
┌─┐

└─┘
x
x
┌────────────┐

✷✧✷✧✷
Your eyes shine like the
stars in the sky, You're
the one that make me
feel alive

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
♡ ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ ♡-------

└────────────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Lueur.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby babygirljve » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:08 pm

Username: babygirljve
Name: Carvel
Answer: A black-stemed flower. Carvel loves things that are different. Things that no one else would have. And he has a few of these types of things, but his favorite is a light pink rose with black leaves and stem. Others used to call it girly, but the mystery around the flower changed that, and the beautiful contrast of colors. He keeps this flower on the bag he wears to keep all of his findings. The stem is sewn onto the back with black string, and the flower is only slightly loose. His favorite thing about the flower? It never looses it's petals.
babygirljve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloud' » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:41 pm

Username: Cloud'
Name: Django
Answer: The thig that means most to him is nothing to be located at a specific place - it is everywhere and floolows him wherever he goes - the clouds! They are so special to him because when he was very young, his beloved girlfriend (man was he in love) always went on a hill with him, and then they stoode there, very close to each other, watching the clouds passing by and interpreting things into them if theyd have a specific form. Those were the most beautiful and peaceful moments he can ever remember, and therefore nothing is better for him to calm down or to make himself feel good again than just watching the clouds and remembering those moments.

When all the trees have been cut down,
when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,
when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cloud'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonbutch » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:58 am

Username: Lockhartwolfxx
Name: Jupiter
Answer:
A swan feather:
http://forcechangecom.c.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/swan-feather-16307_640.jpg
Jupiter keeps his swan feather close by at all times, usually propping it up behind his ear in his mane. This swan feather reminds Jupiter of the day his mother died. The day he laid alone in the weeds when a swan feather drifted down from the heavens and landed right in front of him. This caught Jupiter by surprise. He looked up at the sky, searching for the bird that had dropped it, but saw nothing but a clear blue sky above him. Jupiter realized that the swan feather could have been a gift from his departed mother, telling him that everything would be alright.
ri | they/them | lesbian, bird nerd | ☽
moonbutch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiteWolfAnaiyu » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:33 pm

Username: WhiteWolfAnaiyu
Name: Tristan
Answer:
His most prized possession is a mountain lion claw he had pulled out of his back leg after a narrow escape from the beast. He keeps it tied to a string which is braided into his mane. He keeps it with him as a reminder that any day could be his last and that every day he lives, is a gift to cherish.
*~My WME's....My DA~*
Currently taking art requests for WL ONLY!
WhiteWolfAnaiyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:48 pm

Username: VampireMessageNinja
Name: Jaki (icelandic for iceberg and/or giant)
Answer: x
The object Jaki always carries around with him was once alive. Yes, you heard right, alive. He found an apparently empty snail shell that glittered in the sun. He was fascinated by it and decided to keep it. You can't imagine his surprise when suddenly, a few minutes later, a small head poked out of the shell and looked around. Jaki and the snail soon became friends, and even after it died (snails usually only live for six to twelve months), he kept the shell and still carries it around everywhere as a memento. He's very loyal to his friends, even dead ones, and this story represents his character.
My Lights are: OFF!
ImageImage
ImageImage
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -wild- » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:19 am

Username: wildhorse027
Name: Zero
Answer: It would be a Bluebell of course, because his earliest memory was feeling freedom in a field of them.
// use to be wildhorse027 //
-may be slow to reply to things as my irl can be hectic <3-

-wild-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PerfectWorld » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:18 am

Username: Staz
Name: Sagittarius (Tarius for short)
Answer: A simple pebble
The pebble Tarius carries with him has no extraordinary qualities, other than one. According to Tarius (who many see to be a deluded fool) the pebble stores his memories.

Tarius had been a very wise nukitta prior to his accident.

He was a healer, who was talented in all aspects of his trade but who was as a result extraordinarily prideful. At one point he went and compared himself to God and others of immortal levels. And many say it's his blasphemy that forced God to take action and humble him.Tarius was walking by a gorge when a stampede occurred. Rocks were tossed up and the canyon shook, and a small pebble fell from a great height onto his head. After he was struck in the head with a mere pebble, his wits seemed to vanish. Some say God himself threw the stone. He always carries the pebble, saying if he doesn't have it with him, he doesn't remember anything prior to the accident. Amusingly enough, when he has the rock he remembers everything, but must carry it in his mouth in order to remember whatever information he'd forgotten. And so can't say anything without the rock muffling his words, causing him to sound like an idiot, or be possibly entirely misinterpreted.
PerfectWorld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saorsa » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:18 am

Username: aurora skyy
Name: Grant
Answer: Despite his gender, Grant's most treasured object is a handmade turquoise necklace he received from a native Indian tribe that rescued him when he was a newborn. He wears it at all times to remind himself of the kindness and compassion that all creatures can show.
adoptsbeaumont kennel
senegal zebraswmetoyhouse

adult • dog groomer • horse enthusiast
gamer • bookworm • artist
saorsa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me