Based on Click to view
Artist foreign-potato [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
92 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiamara 456 - ying yang

Postby foreign-potato » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:54 pm

What is a Kiamara?
A kiamara is a wolf/lion-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

sorry I haven't posted one in a while, I have been running around doing other things and I am on vacation currently!
don't add to form, you can decorate, no art of it whatsoever even banners.
ends: july 12

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]interesting belief/tradition/idea:[/b] (maybe a religious exercise, maybe a culture tradition, maybe just some habitual thing s/he made up him/herself - be unique and creative!)
Last edited by foreign-potato on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
characters

★nontheist; pro-choice; human rights ★
Find me on
dA!

looking for art or designs --
offering very rare list pets and more

foreign-potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara 456 - ying yang

Postby solo. » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:58 pm

username:
    sloth.
name:
    Tonic
interesting belief/tradition/idea:
    whenever Tonic has a burden of his actions, he will pick up a small glass jar or bottle of his and whisper details of the event that happened in the hopes of locking away the problem. He also does this practise whenever he has an enjoyable experience, although he locks it away for different reasons, including to treasure it. Each jar is labelled with a keyword of the event, just in case he accidently opens a bad one.This habit happened from personal experiences and stuck with him today.
Last edited by solo. on Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
solo.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shuuu » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:59 pm

Username:
    { Sprite.
Name:
    Shein [Said as Shane]
Interesting belief/tradition/idea:
    In Buddhism, during May there is the water festival. People splash each other with water to wash away the old year and start anew. Whoever soaked the most is said to have a brand new start to the year. The only people who you shouldn't target are monks and those who are pregnant. A lot of little kids like to play in the water earlier though, so you can hit with stray water if you get too close. Even though it's a Buddhist tradition, anybody is open to come, even if they're Buddhist or not.

Here where I live, we had the water festival on May 26th. We have a stage where dancers who have been practicing dance traditional dances and sing. They're cool and elegant in their own way, so I like watching them. They also have flower necklaces for sale, so people tend to buy them and place them around the necks of the dancers. I've danced once, and it was pretty hard, so props to the dancers. People also had a chance to show other dancing as well, like K-pop and J-pop. This year there was even a Cambodian dance that told a story, but I forgot what the story was. Since me and my family is from Burma, also known as Myanmar, we call it the 'Thingyan'. There's also a lot of food for sale too.
    It's a pretty important day, but it's always fun as well. I can't wait for May to come around again <3
Last edited by shuuu on Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
press f to pay respect
shuuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minimuffin » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:59 pm

username: minimuffin
name: Hennah
interesting belief/tradition/idea: Polyamory (multiple partners)
To stand outside your virtue
No one can ever hurt you

Or so they say

minimuffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fallen.galaxy » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:02 pm

U S E R N A M E sleekyscool
N A M E Quod which means yang in latin
G E N D E R Female
I N T E R E S T I N G B E L E I FShe is Aghori. The aghori is a a religious cult that broke away from Hindu in 14th century AD. In Hindu mythology, it is believed that everything emanates from “Brahman” and that no evil exists. Aghori followers take this interpretation further by believing that everything is god and to abandon anything is sacrilege. This belief manifests itself into crude rituals, particularly their practice of dwelling near cremation grounds and eating the corpse of the deceased. The Aghori engage in post-mortem rituals. They are often seen in charnel grounds. They also smear cremated ashes on their bodies. Most Aghori gurus supposed to possess healing powers gained through their intensely eremitic rites and practices of renunciation and tápasya. They are also known to meditate and perform worship in haunted houses. The Aghori is a very minimal group only the estimated number of seventy is around.
Last edited by fallen.galaxy on Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

hello, i am your average pastel trash. i
go by any pronouns. i am a
panromantic asexual and i am open to
trades and pms.
stay rad c:

fallen.galaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby v14 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:04 pm

Beautiful Kia nvn
关于你,我会慢慢忘记。以后没有期待,也没有失落。

<don't exist on here no more>
v14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tricksters » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:06 pm

username: Tricksters

name: Daminous Tyrell

interesting belief/tradition/idea: Daminous Tyrell believes that when one is on their death bed, sitting beside them with a calmed soul and calming emotions can help heal them mentally, bringing strength to their physical health. He also believes when someone is ill {dying or just symptoms such as a common cold}, it is worth the risk to sit in their room with them. "...let them talk to you, reveal their emotions and what is on their minds. Thoughts are worth more when you pass, so when one is on their death bed, write down their thoughts and keep them. Do not sell them for actual money, but when someone needs spiritual uplifting or an emotional supposition to help heal their grief if said ill member dies, let them see their thoughts. Show them, show them what they need to know. Weather the thoughts are small and well known, or the thoughts are deep and unknown, let them know."

nova - mouse artist
I work over full time 5 days a week lol
please be patient with me I'm so tired rn

my birthday is august 20th
Tricksters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ADVENDIR » » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:06 pm

username:
name:
interesting belief/tradition/idea: (maybe a religious exercise, maybe a culture tradition, maybe just some habitual thing s/he made up him/herself - be unique and creative!)
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

im the sugar queen, sweetie

name; barista gender; female
sexuality; pansexual
comms; open status; depressed
roleplays; none

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
the art to the left was made by horrorprince

Having just signed up for higher classes, I won't be on here as much due to
homework. If you want to contact me though, you can send a message and
I should reply relatively soon.
ADVENDIR »

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:07 pm

ImagexImagexImage

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

username
      xxxxxxhello! i am galaxy cat ;; but I also go by cat and laxi.

name
      xxxxxxif i were to win this girl, i would call her leah. leah is a biblical name of english and
      xxxxxxhebrew origins, meaning "weary." however, it can also mean "ruler" or "mistress."

xxxxxxleah is most defiantly a female, girl, woman.

interesting belief/
      tradition/idea

xxxxxxbelieve it or not, leah is a theistic saranist. this is were she believes that god is real,
      xxxxxxthough instead of dedicating herself to god, she offers herself to satan. theistic saranist's
      xxxxxxhave an idea that satan is just misunderstood. though, some like her think thay god is the
      xxxxxx"bad guy," leah likes to think that satan and god are on the same level, though she feels like
      xxxxxxthe satanic rules speak to her.

xxxxxxas for the satanic traditions, there are many. one of these that leah does most -and is fairly
      xxxxxxgood at- is black magic. now, black magic may seem like a evil term, but it really isn't.
      xxxxxxsatanic spells are honest spells, as many saranist's are respectful and loyal. they don't put others
      xxxxxxbehind them, always in front. they help others when asked, and provide advice when asked.
      xxxxxxthere are two types of magic, greater and lesser. leah likes to perform greater magic, as it has
      xxxxxxa special ritual and focuses on someones emotional energy. though, she finds that lesser magic
      xxxxxxhas great meaning to it. lesser magic focuses on the laws of attraction, this magic can include
      xxxxxxdiscovering what types of strategies and usage of aesthetics naturally compliment your
      xxxxxxpersonality and appearance.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by fruitbat on Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:08 pm

username: Areater
    name: Adele Clarke
    interesting belief/tradition/idea: wip
Last edited by Areater on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me