Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

yey by OceanBlast

Artist OceanBlast [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 4

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

yey

Postby OceanBlast » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:04 am

These are some lines I made so I can make references for all the characters I'm going to be animating. Basically when I was 7 I used to listen to music in the car and it would make me imagine things to it, I started imagining a story and still continue it to this day. The basic plot of the story is that Diamond, a wolf that has the colours of a fox was born in the big bang and crashed into earth in a meteor, she met another fox-like wolf (unnamed right now) and blah blah blah (I'll write her story in more detail when I post her reference) and basically there are two packs, each against each other and constantly battling. There is also a pride? (not sure what to call it) of tigers that live a bit further away but still try to take land from the other two packs. After millions of years of existing, the pride of tigers decided to join up with one of the packs to attack the other pack together.

Yeah, I'm too lazy to write the rest right now because there's so much detail it would take me at least 10 hours to write the basic story xD I'll just list all the existing characters below in a bit:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
hey everyone, I'm rose! but u can call me ocean. I a pretty basic person but my interests include art, photography, sleeping, and tea (u can probs guess where I come from lol). if u need any help w/ anything just send over a pm! I'd be glad to help <3
OceanBlast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me