Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Malleus Grey by MalleusGrey

Artist MalleusGrey [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Malleus Grey

Postby MalleusGrey » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:51 am

Very little is known about the man only known as "Malleus Grey". Perhaps a better fitting word to reference him by would be "entity", as his mere existence is disputed. Generally, when people discuss the topic of lycanthropy, the name that has slowly become legend is that of Malleus Grey, who is widely accepted to be the "Father of Wolves". It is suggested by some that this mysterious man was the origin of all werewolves in the world, and he himself the first to have the disease; all werewolf turning lines lead back to him. In theory. His fate is disputed by many; some argue that since werewolves' extended life span only leaves them with an average of 250 extra years of youth, Grey would have to be dead. However, it is countered by others' beliefs that the Father of Wolves is capable of a lifespan far surpassing those of his subordinates. Despite this, there is no factual evidence to prove or disprove his existence in the world today, further than the ravings of occasional newly turned wolves, who claim to have been in Grey's presence in a dream. In lore, Malleus Grey is described as a well dressed man, shadows dancing on his face, accompanied only by two huge wraiths taking the shape of white wolves.

At last, a face to put to the name.
This is my namesake, Malleus Grey.
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Malleus Grey

Postby TheCryingWolf » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:30 pm

Words cannot describe how wonderful this is in my eyes. I absolutely love everything about it. Very nice, indeed.~
"Lamb, tell me a story."
"There once was a pale man with dark hair who was very lonely."
"Why was it lonely?"
"All things must meet this man, so they shunned him."
"Did he chase them all?"
"He took an axe and split himself in two. Right. Down. The middle."
"So he would always have a friend?"
"So he would always have a friend."

TheCryingWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist