Whip Tail Grinner by Ayngel

Based on Click to view
Artist Ayngel [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Whip Tail Grinner

Postby Ayngel » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am

The Whip Tailed Grinner gets it's name from its oddly shaped skull that gives it the illusion of always grinning and it's strange pronged tail that looks much like a whip. Some have witnessed them using their tail like a whip, stunning their prey or warding off enemies. Its origins lie in the Sahara Desert but it has been known to live in many other places around the world. As a hatchling, it wears armored plates down its back and has rough skin patches around it's face and neck. As it gets older, it sheds its armor and grows lighter in color, revealing a much more smooth exterior. These originate from the Sahara Desert, but have been migrating around the world and in some places they have evolved to swim through water or to go through self made underground tunnels. The Whip Tailed Grinner is a feisty, short tempered and protective species with a large bubble of personal space, most are not venomous.

To adopt this one give it a name and a small bit of its history, in a picture or story
[/size][/right] Whip Tail Grinner's

I'll do this later
Ayngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Whip Tail Grinner

Postby babygirljve » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:22 pm

Name: Miller
History: Today, Miller was going hunting for the first time. Of course, he was completly unexperienced. He eventually found a large rabbit, and tried his best at sneaking up on it. Now, he had seen others hunt, and saw how their tails were used. But this would be his fisrt time actually trying it. Miller pulled his tail back and lashed at the rabbit, but it hit about a foot away from it, making it bolt off in an instant. Miller sigh, in anger and dissapointment. But he'd be laughing about it later!
babygirljve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Whip Tail Grinner

Postby Korona Knight » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:46 am

Name; Ratousk. The name has no known origin or meaning, though it's uniqueness is intriguing.
Gender; Male.
History; Ratousk had an easy life as a hatchling. When he and his siblings began to hatch, it was a surprise to find that every single egg did, in fact, hatch, a rare occasion for any species that lays numerous eggs. Ratousk had about 63 siblings, though this number changed drastically after the first week. There were birds, larger reptiles, and even a flash flood. After that first week, only Ratousk and 11 out of the 63 siblings made it. This was no surprise to anyone, as that was the circle of life, but for Ratousk, it was hard to take in when the first few tragedies hit. As life went on, Ratousk hardened his feelings towards other living things, fearing that he would only lose those he loved, no matter how briefly he loved them, again. He became known as a rather rough and sharp-tongued creature, and many shied away from him. His life was lonely and would continue to be so, until the day he would meet the only other whip tail grinner that could break down his walls and make him love again.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Korona Knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me