Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Basil and Jacy by Doctor Allons-y

Artist Doctor Allons-y [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Basil and Jacy

Postby Doctor Allons-y » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:07 am

just a drawing of these twin boys Basil (right) and Jacy (left). They are the moon spirits, Jacy is the light side and Basil is the dark side. Jacy is very shy, while Basil is a lot more dominant. He has used this dominance to get what he wants. He is very controlling of everything Jacy does and has made himself the most well known moon spirit among the humans. Most nobody remembers Jacy exists as Basil wiped him from all the legends and stories and keeps him far in the back round. Basil is a real jerk but if anything ever happened to Jacy he'd be really upset.

Basil look mostly like Jacy, they had the same fair skin and white blonde hair with blue eyes. Though instead of wearing his hair longer like Jacy did it was cut shorter, the front spiked up. If Jacy wore his hair longer as an act of shyness, Basil definitely kept his up as an act of defiance or superiority. He didn't want to hide his face, he wanted everyone to see it.
My sister is BengalFanatic, we share an IP address and sometimes a laptop. Please don't ban us. :3

Human Art Contest
Doctor Allons-y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me