Artist Uchuujin [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Oekasaurus - Oekaki Dinosaur!

Postby Uchuujin » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:52 am

Please excuse the lame name x3

I was making an adoptable, but halfway through I decided that I really adore these lines. I mean, lookit that qt, if I do say so myself! So I decided I'd post this, and then I could make multiple free adoptables just by making edits to these cute base lines. So this dude isn't for adoption - He's just kinda the dude that I lazily made on the lock alpha layer lol the ones for adoption will be under him

Oekasaurus

• The Oekasaurus is the smartest of dinosaurs! They descended from the troodon, and over 65 million years of evolution has given them nearly human-like intelligence. However, they aren't smart enough to have their own technology or civilization. Their intelligence is very primitive.

• They are omnivores, but lack any specific physical traits that make them predators. Most of their protein is scavenged or caught by the use of clever traps.

• They can walk on their hind legs, but are very clumsy. When standing upright, they are usually about 7 feet tall, although some grow much larger or stay much smaller. Typically, the oekasaurus moves like a large kangaroo. When they run, it is similar to a kangaroo hop.

• They are not particularly strong or fast. They hide or outwit predators rather than fight.

• They are typically social, and they mate for life.

• It is rare for them to look like the one above. Most oekasaurus have manes, spines, horns, or sometimes even wings.

Okay, now that everyone has a brief introduction, I might make a couple of these guys up for adoption later today :3 Feel free to suggest palettes and whatnot

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items