♡♥Tough Love♥♡ {CLOSED}

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

♡♥Tough Love♥♡ {CLOSED}

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:44 am

Image Image

Everyone falls in love. Some fall hard, and some fall slowly. But that all depends on your heart. Some decide who they love. But that's not how it works. You DON'T choose. No one chooses. It's like rolling a dice. You don't know what you're going to get, but once you land on a number, you're stuck with it. It's your only option. Fate, some would say. And you can't change fate. So, you're in high school, it's February, and love is in the air. Now is your chance to fall in love.
Last edited by .:Serendipity:. on Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:03 am, edited 11 times in total.

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♡♥Tough Love♥♡ {Accepting}

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:44 am

.:Rules:.

❥ Tess's rules apply.
❥ Please make your own form.
❥ This is a semi- literate Role play, so please write more than two sentences. I would like about a paragraph, but if you have writers block, just tell me and I'll be fine with it.
❥ Please, if I happen not to be online at the time, don't go more than two pages without me.
❥ Reserve for a character before you post your forum.
❥You must reserve 2 characters; one boy and girl
❥ If you want to have a special relationship with anyone, pm me about it and make sure they're okay with it too.

❥ Hope you like my Role play as much as I do! Have lots of fun.❥
Last edited by .:Serendipity:. on Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:05 am

The forever couple:.

❥ You've been together since middle school, and you're like best friends.
No one understands how you've been together for so long, but you don't care.
You live in your own world where all you care about is each other.

Male-open
Female-Reserved for Khoshekh'sKitten-Ryan Bates

The Popular couple:.

❥ He's your boy-toy, and she's your ticket to prom king.
You can't stand one another, but underneath you both secretly care for the other person.
And you'd do anything to protect him/her.

Male-BadAce-Joe Marshall
Female-FireCalls-Summer Elizabeth Chance

The Best friends:.

❥ He loves her, and she loves him, but you keep your feelings to yourselves.
All you are is friends, but deep down inside you want to be more.
He'll say I love you accidentally, and she might play along.
You both don't know it, but you love each other and can't stand to be apart.

Male-Reserved for Khoshekh'sKitten
Female-BadAce-Ginger Elliot

The Hot and Cold couple:.

❥ You always fight in public and can't go two seconds without complaining.
People say you should break up, but you both know you would die if you did.
He loves her smile, and she loves his sense of humor, but they're falling apart.

Male-FireCall- Chase Michael Ray
Female-••|Temari|••-Beca Love

Romeo and Juliet:.

❥You're from different worlds, he's a low class citizen,
she's the daughter of a millionaire. But, you fell in love.
You're families hate each other, and try to force you apart.
Can you make this secret relationship work?

Male-Open
Female-bulldog405- Shaylee

The Awkward couple:.

❥You've liked each other for years and he finally asked her out.
But is it weird being a couple? You've forgotten how to act around each other.
Is it better to be just friends?

Male-••|Temari|••-Eli Grey
Female-Open
Last edited by .:Serendipity:. on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:48 pm, edited 16 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♡♥Tough Love♥♡

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:05 am

{This Role Play is now open.}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:03 am

♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥

.: Name :."My name isn't a common name, but a sweet and bubbly one at that. Ginger Elliot. Short, yet classy. When you first meet someone, you judge them by their name. It's just what we do. Of course, we're only human. But mines shows that I'm a nice girl. Not the clique type, but the spontaneous type. The best type. Ginger Elliot. A gullible, sensitive, crazy nice girl. As I said before, the best type. I'm glad my name doesn't sound like the self absorbed, popular, psycho brat that most girls are."

.: Personality :. "People assume that since I'm blonde, I'm dumb. I've tried so hard to prove everyone wrong. I study, I ace every test, and I'm a straight A student. I'm smart and fun. And if I make a single mistake, here come the blonde jokes. I hate that people think that I'm some kind of spoiled princess who always gets her way. I'm the complete opposite, and if people just took the time to realize I'm not what society made me to be, I bet they wouldn't be so stereotypical." Ginger is a very determined girl, and she won't give up, no matter what the goal is.

.: Crush :."You know how I said I was an A student. Well, lately I've been distracted. There's a boy. I won't give you a name, or a description, cause then you'd be obsessed with my feelings toward this boy. No one wants someone sticking their nose in their love life. There may be people like that, but I'm not one of those people. It's my business, and my business only. I'm fine with staring from my own distance like a little stalker."

.: Family :."I live with my older sister, Natalia, in a cute little apartment. It's been me and her against the world ever since our mom was taken to prison for drugs. I'm shocked I didn't come out as some pot head like her. But I'm in a safer place now. Not to be dramatic or anything. Broken homes don't always break you."

.: Age :."I'm a simple 16 year old. I've given up on birthdays. Who wants to celebrate a year closer to death? It's depressing, and I've had of enough of that in my life. Next year, I turn 17, which means I get to move out and get my own apartment, and make my own rules. I know that I won't like being alone at first, but I think I'll manage."

"I guess now is the part were I say something funny, or cute, or something. I'm just going to say, hello. Because I look forward to getting closer to you."

ImageImageImage

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xxxxImage
Image "I have the whitest name ever. Even though 'Joe Marshal' sounds like a redneck cop, I'm just a regular teenage boy. Well, on the outside of course. However, I will not deny my whiteness."

Image"It's been a whole 18 years since the day I was born. Well? Aren't you going to applaud me? I kid, I kid, a simple present will do. I accept cash."

Image"Aw, you're as funny as me. Congrats, that's a hard level to reach. Oh, you were serious? Oh, umm, male. Sorry 'bout that."

ImageJoe is tall with dark, dirty blonde hair and clouded dark brown eyes. He's 6'0 and 120 pounds, with long skinny limbs. He hasn't got too much muscle, but he does have a faint 6 pack on his flat tummy. Joe is a very laid back guy, so his hair is usually messy in a handsome way, not like some hobo. "Try and look into these eyes and say I'm not adorable."

Image"Funny, adorable, and totally loveable :D And I will wreak havoc on my enemies until they scream for mercy. I kid, I kid." Joe is a total clown, never really taking anything seriously, even when he should. He's a strong believer in sarcasm and having fun, even when the time isn't appropriate. On the inside, he really is an insightful, intelligent boy with deep thoughts. However, he's kind of afraid of that part of him and hides it as a result. Few people have seen him without a smile on his face and his laughter can be contagious. He has a slight problem when it comes to considering other peoples feelings, and can appear to be callous due to this. He doesn't mean to be that way, he just can't tell when hes coming off as rude and it is impossible for him to decipher other peoples perspectives.

Image"I grew up with my comedian of a father and my ugly little pug that defies nature by being adorable to everyone anyway." Joe's mother died in a tragic car accident a year after he was born. He doesn't remember her at all, just knows what she looks like from a picture in his dads wallet. He's been living alone with his father who works at a comedy club, which resulted in Joe's "no feelings allowed" humorous personality.

Image"Hmm, me gusta le memes, and anything else on the internet that brings a smile to my face. My favorite TV show is Malcolm in the Middle and I love watching my dad on stage, it's the funniest thing ever. I also like to eat, despite how my skinny self may seem. Pugs are great and my favorite band is One Republic. Um,...I like sunshine and roller coasters and ice cream on a hot day and babies and watching 80's movies aaaaand whatever else you got for me."

Image"Um,...people who try to be funny but just come off as annoying, dark, depressing people who are sure that 'no one understands' them. Aaaaaand, hospitals. They give me the creeps."

Image"As I've mentioned before, I have an adorably-ugly pug named Bruno who is my best friend and only confidant. No, that's NOT sad. You just don't get dogs like I do."

Image"Um..."Because of Joe's inability to tell what other people are thinking, he's never been good with girls. He always over thinks things and in an attempt to impress a girl, he ends up coming off as condescending and egotistical. So Joe is a bit hesitant when it comes to liking a girl and won't even admit such a thing to himself until he learns if the girl likes him or not.

Last edited by .:Serendipity:. on Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♡♥Tough Love♥♡ {Accepting}{6 spots left!}

Postby Revelations. » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:12 am

xxxxxImage

Image "Beca Love. Yes, that's my actual name. My parents were what you'd call, hippies. I guess that makes my childhood 'colorful', huh?"

Image "18 but only for a year, so don't get your hopes up, k? "

Image "You have no idea how much I want to punch your ignorant face right now. So SCRAM." female

Image "Seriously? How much shorter can you make Beca? Tell me if you come up with something. Or actually, don't."

Image "Dude, use your eyes. Super hot female with wavy brown hair, duh." Beca is pretty average in every sense of the word when it comes to her appearance. She is around 5'6, though she can't be sure since she hasn't cared to care about it. Her hair is brown, eyes are blue, thin and a big eater. Typical American girl on the outside, right? Lucky for her, her ordinary looks are compensated for by her,...not-so-average personality.

Image "I've been described as a 'Rebel without a cause'. However, there have also been some not-so-nice names to describe me as well. Their loss." Beca is...quite the female specimen. She likes to think she's different, an outsider, and because of her strong belief in that she rejects all things mainstream. She'll jokingly tell you, "I'm so hipster, I'm not a hipster." She will act cocky and confident when in reality she has self-esteem issues. She doesn't hate what she see's in the mirror. She knows that some people find her pretty, maybe even beautiful on a good day, but her issues are more with the person inside. Beca carries a lot of hate in her heart for seemingly no reason at all. However, she hides this darker side of her. On the outside, she constantly uses sarcasm and loves to make others laugh. She is an overall fun gal with the right crowd, but if you throw a snobby blonde into the mix, she'll tear her to shreds. Beca's favorite word to describe herself is 'Complicated'.If she ever lets you see her innermost thoughts, you'll find out why. She's also got a few quirks and OCD moments that you'll learn about as you get to know her. She may be mean to you at first, but she doesn't always mean it. If she snarls in your presence, she probably doesn't like you very much, but if you find yourself being bombarded by violent punches and kicks for no reason, stick around. She wants you to, because Beca is the kind of person that wants you to squeeze her tighter when she tries to fight you off.

Image "Ooh, I don't mind THAT question. I have a small kitten named Peanut. He is 8 weeks old and a total attention-hog."

Image "Oh lord, do you expect me to go off on some 'my favorite things' tangent? 'Cause you came to the wrong girl." Beca is a total softie for animals of all kinds and the babies just melt her heart. Not that she would tell YOU that. She is also totally addicted to chocolate, bacon, and sci-fi shows. She is also quite the lover of crime shows, so if you're looking for someone to cuddle up and watch detective shows with....keep looking. If you want to be her friend, buy her food. Anything, really. It's gotta be good, it's gotta be big, and it's gotta be absent of any coconut. Her major obsession, however, is music. She loves to listen to it, to dance to it, to make it. She is a guitar player, sings a bit on the side and writes her own music. She doesn't know that she's actually pretty good. Her favorite kind is rock, All-American Rejects, All-time Low, Fallout Boy, Paramore things like that. However, she also finds her mp3 filled with Colbie Calliat, Sara Baraeilles and similar singers. Her current song obsession is a little piece by Erin McCarley. This is more on the soft side of her music preferences.

Image "Oi vey, let's just say A-LOT. Here's a short list off the top of my head. Insects, Perky people, the current crap people call 'cartoons' (the one's in my day were the best), players, men in general, testosterone, estrogen, P.O.D. (public displays of affection. GET A ROOM PEOPLE!), Jocks, too much heat, attention-seekers, anything too mainstream, aaaaaaaaand coconut. Anything coconut SUCKS. Got that?"

Image "*bursts into laughter* "Oh god, you're kidding right? You guys are so adorable." Yeah,...Beca isn't exactly walking around with a big 'Single and Looking' sign. It's not that she's had any huge heartbreaks or anything. In fact, her experiences with love have been pretty okay. She's just....paranoid. And a cynic. She looks at romance movies and gags outwardly while swooning on the inside. Okay, maybe not swooning but, lets just say she hopes her cynicism is wrong. What girl doesn't wanna be swept off her feet? Only, this girl would probably stomp her feet and scream in response. She just needs someone who will squeeze tighter when she screams to let go. So there's the honest truth. Beca herself would never say it, though.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞❛❜❝❞
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
.:Hot and Cold girl:.

{{ I'll post my guy character in a bit }}
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
ImageImage
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Revelations.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♡♥Tough Love♥♡ {Accepting}{6 spots left!}

Postby Revelations. » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:04 am

xxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ.•ஐ

Image "Eli Grey. I love my name because it's short and only takes me a matter of seconds to write it at the top of school assignments. What a RELIEF! I feel bad for the poor children in the world who's parents have named them Chrysanthemum or Mathewson. Ugh. So. Many. Letters.

Image "I am 18 years old. I swear, if you expected me to answer that '18 YEARS YOUNG!' then you, my friend deserve a sympathetic pat on the back. Off a cliff. Is that all?"

Image "Omigosh, like, I totes can't believe you just said that to me! OMG, Jessica, did you hear what they just asked me!? LOOsers!" *bursts into laughter* "Sorry, couldn't keep a straight face for that. Umm, I'm a male, in case you were genuinely wondering. And I hope you clear up your gender confusion problems before you end up asking the wrong person. Just sayin'. Not everyone will burst into a valley girl accent in response."

Image "I've got style, and by that I don't mean wearing snap-backs (TOO often) and pants down my butt with long socks. That's everyone elses 'opinion' of style. I've got the real deal. I like to wear plain t-shirts, plaid, t-shirts with sayings on them, and I ROCK sweater vests. I'm also a bit addicted to this one h a t. Oh, you meant physical appearance? Well be more specific! I have dark hair that appears black, but actually shows itself to be dark brown in direct sunlight. I've got weird eyes. They're blue most of the time, but if I wear green or you look at me drinking out of a green Starbucks cup (which you'll see often) they are magically a bright jade color. I know, pretty cool, huh? Other than that I'm 5'6, a bit short for my age, and 120 pounds. I'm a skinny little twig. Oh, and I'm British, accent and all."

Image "Hm,...that's a toughy. All right, I'll give it my best shot. I'm a silly dude as you can already tell by my sarcastic comments, humorous accent, and strange obsession with sticking my t o n g u e out. I can be serious if needed, but I absolutely hate it and avoid it at all costs. Serious makes me boring, and who wants to be described as that? I'm a pretty smart dude I'd say, graduating Middle School with the highest academic rank in my class. What you Americans call Valedictorian. I can also handle myself pretty well in conversation. I'm what you'd call a social nerd, if we're going with labels here. Other than that,...get to know me, love, and learn about Eli quirk by quirk by OCD habit."

Image"Alright, we're going there. Welp,..." *clears throat* "I am a victim of divorce. My mum and dad split up when I was around,...15 I believe? I took it pretty badly, going through a short phase where I started dressing a bit goth, piercing my ears and wearing black. But, I got over that and came to terms with the divorce. I live with my mom and my older sister, Lexi lives with my dad in New York. I lived in New York for a while, even spending a year in Paris the year my parents got divorced. I still think it was a trip to soothe their guilt, but it was pretty awesome anyway."

Image"Ooh, I have a lot of those. Photography, guitar, Starbucks coffee, music, rollercoasters, and tons more that I can't remember at the moment."

Image"Ick, coconuts, mean people, tests, divorce, country music, and coconut. Again, I'm sure there's more I just can't think of right now."

Image"My lovely pup, Lady."

Image"Ummmmmm, good, great." Eli finally asked out the girl who he thought was the girl of his dreams, but things haven't exactly gone as expected.

Image Image
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
ImageImage
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Revelations.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenofDragons » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:36 am

-
Last edited by QueenofDragons on Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
QueenofDragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♡♥Tough Love♥♡ {Accepting}{3 spots left!}

Postby FireCalls » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:58 am

◊ Summer Elizabeth Chance ◊

Name: "Like you don't know! Summer Elizabeth Chance; Head cheerleader of the Varsity squad? Ringing a bell, numbskull?"

Gender: "I'm not even going to grace that absurdity with an answer."

Appearance: "Do you have eyes?" Summer's 5'8"; mostly legs. She's got a slim waist; not the biggest bust in town, but she has a nice, modestly curvy figure. Her skin is that creamy olive which tans without fail every summer, and seems to linger a nice sun-kissed gold well into the fall. Her hair is a shiny curtain of blonde most days, falling in easy waves to the small of her back. She rarely wears her tresses up unless cheerleading. She has soft, green eyes; eyes much kinder than befitting someone of her status and reputation. She applies her makeup with a light hand; accentuating her already-stunning face. While her individual facial features aren't all desirable, the over-all effect is a somewhat unforgettable appearance that has aided her in her high school career.

Personality: Outwardly, Summer is confident to a fault, proud, shallow, and way too petty. She is bubbly and flirtatious, she has friends everywhere, and is never found alone. She claims the attention of a room as soon as she enters, and she likes to keep herself in the spotlight. She is never put off by people, because she knows how to socialize with all kinds. However, it's all merely a façade. She never truly feels accepted, and while she has tons of friends none of them know her beyond her looks and popularity. Her title is everything to her, and that is why she guards her place in the school almost zealously. She is often insulting to those in a lower class than herself, and only shows kindness to those deemed worthy. But beneath it all she's a screaming mess of uncertainty and confusion. She just wants to feel like she belongs.

Background: "My parents have money. We have horses and a golden retriever. We live on one of the upscale ranches... Oh, come on, I'm sure you've been to one of my parties!" Summer's parents aren't around much. They both work a lot. Her fathers the CEO of some big Fortune 500 company or another, and her mom is a massage consultant that always seems to have conferences in far off places, for whatever reason. Summer doesn't really understand what her parents do, but she knows it goes beyond paying the bills. She will have her pick of colleges, and she'll never want for anything. Except that all she wants for is their attention. However, she's more than willing to use the spacious manner to host marvelous teenage parties. The house has a pool and a patio, a chef and a maid, stables and pastures. She isn't a farm girl, but she knows her way around a filly. The only thing that seems to be missing is a family.

Likes: "Stalker much? Everyone who's anyone knows what I like."
Cheerleading!
Riding.
My friends!
Parties...
Iced, non-fat, dairy-free mochas!
Pretty much everything that doesn't involve sweat or filth; "I'm easy to please, really."

Dislikes:"I don't think we have time for this..."
Wannabe's! "They're so pathetic."
Frogs... "Just... uch!"
There's more... a lot more...

Love Life: "Well, I thought I had it all... but sometimes the guy that's right for my image, doesn't feel right for me... I mean; we're doing great! He's... so hot!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

¤ Chase Michael Ray ¤

Name: "Uh, no offense, but, really? It's Chase."

Personality: Chase is kind of intense. He is always hot or cold; brimming with happiness, or bursting with fury. He can flip like a switch, going from smiles to scowls in an instant. This is what makes it hard for others to relate to him. Even among friends, he often loses his temper. The real problem is that he can't control his passion. He's all over the place; popular once second, a freak the next, all because his personality can flicker back and forth so quickly from likable and charming to angry and sullen. Most people avoid anything that might set him off, but a few can't seem to do anything right when he's around. It makes him feel like a freak; but his friends assure him it isn't a big deal. He struggles with himself, trying not to keep such a short fuse, but every time he makes progress, something sets him off again. Aside from the anger issues, he's pretty funny, and can be a real charmer.

Appearance: "Who cares? Looks wont get me anywhere in life..." He has cropped dark hair that he rarely drags a comb through. His eyes are a really dark blue, and often staring at someone intensely. He has a darker skin tone; due to his Italian roots. He's well built; tall and lithe, not all bulky muscles but the traces of nice abs, and decent arms - he's a runner. All in all he's rather attractive, often catching girls' eyes, though he doesn't seem to notice.

Background: "Not important." His parents aren't exactly well off; divorced and always fighting, they often seem to forget they have a son. He only spends about half his time actually living at one of their houses; often he just crashes with a friend. His parents settled on equal guardianship, but they never really ask where he's going unless he's been gone a few days - they never speak to each other, so he just pawns off his excursions on one parent or the other. None of his friends know about his home situation, except when he sleeps at their houses they don't suspect a thing. He just plays it like his family is out of town or otherwise busy. Family is a touchy subject for him. The constant moving has left him with a distorted sense of self and serious trust issues.

Likes: "What is this; a dating website? I like stuff: music and running. I keep myself entertained, you should too."

Dislikes: "Filling out pointless personality questioners." *pointed glare*

Love Life: "There is this one girl... she's pretty and funny, most of the time, but sometimes she just gets on my nerves, you know? It's like- Wait, why am I even telling you this? Mind your own business!"
Last edited by FireCalls on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
FireCalls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♡♥Tough Love♥♡ {Accepting}{3 spots left!}

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:03 am

{All accepted. Make sure to post your male forms!}