Ereven #7 (Common) by Caela

Based on Click to view
Artist Caela [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ereven #7 (Common)

Postby Caela » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:51 pm

I accidentally deleted A Wandering Tiger's request just before finishing... So this is my way of calming down. =C

Extras are encouraged and prettying it up is fine.

I'm not in the mood to write anything else...

Code: Select all
Username:
Favorite Animal (can be non-existent):
Rune translation:
Caela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ereven #7 (Common)

Postby FlyingWithThePhoenix » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:39 am

Username: FlyingWithThePhoenix
Favorite Animal (can be non-existent): Griffon
Rune translation:
  “Doubt thou the stars are fire,
  Doubt that the sun doth move,
  Doubt truth to be a liar,
  But never doubt I love.- Shakespeare
FlyingWithThePhoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ereven #7 (Common)

Postby Gwenfoxe » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:49 am

Username:
Gwenfoxe

Favorite Animal (can be non-existent):
This Ereven loves the gryphon. She believes they still exist, and she's always on the lookout for a gryphon flying in the sky. Even though she's never seen one, she believes they're out there and so she will always be searching for a gryphon so she can finally tell her friends she saw her favourite animal.

Rune translation:
"But without the dark, we'd never see the stars..
...and then where would we be?

Name:
Saphira

Personality: Saphira often believes in things that don't exist. When she isn't fantasizing about unicorns, gryphons and dragons, though, she's very serious and down to earth, and extremely intelligent. She loves the sea and often she'll go onto the cliffs above the seashore and stare at the stars over the water at night, loving the sound of water lapping on the shore. She loves to climb and swim, and when she sits on the cliff she images flying like some of the more fortunate Ereven can. Saphira is usually very happy and it's almost impossible to get her down. Even when the world around her is sad, she'll be smiling and making everyone around her start to smile.

History: Saphira was raised by two beautiful, loving Ereven parents. When she was almost old enough to strike out on her own, her father got into a fight with another Ereven. They were fighting on a cliff and her father was winning when suddenly the other Ereven struck out and knocked him down the cliff to his death. Instead of letting this make her sad and unhappy, she decided that she would make the best of every situation. She knew that her father was in a better place (or at least she believed so) and so she was content with that. Saphira, because of this, has always been happy and always will be.

Edit: Now that I've posted this I just noticed that the other entry had gryphon as her favourite animal too.. that is just weird...
Just your average gay, two spirit, native american person. I'm Foxe on FR.
Collector of expensive dragons. A few of my best (a mix of old + first gen dragons) are shown below.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gwenfoxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me