name;
    gender;
    personality;
    other;

mai-mai-mari wrote:
    username;Mai-mai-mari
    name; Opal
    gender;Female
    personality; Very headstrong. She's quick to stand up for herself, and quicker to stand up for others. She has no problem giving an attitude, and sometimes doesn't know when to quit. She generally wants to do the right thing,but sometimes it can go wrong,and she usually goes with the flow. Since she follows whatever happens, she doesn't always stay on the right track, if her actions happen to lead her down a bad path. She believes strongly in fate and karma.
    other; She has few friends, as she has a slight superiority complex. She doesn't get along well with others, though she tries her best, but shes more of a loner anyways.
Last edited by Spark on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flying Star Kitty #7

Postby Sixbane » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:18 pm

username;Mai-mai-mari
name; Opal
gender;Female
personality; Very headstrong. She's quick to stand up for herself, and quicker to stand up for others. She has no problem giving an attitude, and sometimes doesn't know when to quit. She generally wants to do the right thing,but sometimes it can go wrong,and she usually goes with the flow. Since she follows whatever happens, she doesn't always stay on the right track, if her actions happen to lead her down a bad path. She believes strongly in fate and karma.
other; She has few friends, as she has a slight superiority complex. She doesn't get along well with others, though she tries her best, but shes more of a loner anyways.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flying Star Kitty #7

Postby Spark » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:15 pm

mai-mai-mari wrote:
username;Mai-mai-mari
name; Opal
gender;Female

she's yours!
Spark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me