Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Not Doing Anymore. Please Lock by inkyst

Artist inkyst [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Not Doing Anymore. Please Lock

Postby inkyst » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:36 am

Tertls
Unlike their distance cousins, turtles, tertls are not slow moving creatures. They are able to travel at a speed of 30 miles per hour when using top speed. However, since they are animals with an instinct to observe everything, they usually move at a relatively slow pace.These creatures are a mix between iguanas and turtles of 65 million years ago. They have thrived in the dense undergrowth of uninhabited areas, but are now near extinction. In order to help save them, humans must adopt them, and help them survive. Because of so much light pollution, there always seems to be a slight glow emitting off of tertls. They come in many different colors, and are hunted for their shells.The color splashes on the shells are generally the same color, but most of the surviving tertls and genetically changed, so the splashes can be any color. The head, feet, and tail are always the same color on the same tertl, but different tertls have different colors. The eyes and eyelashes, too can be any color (except gold, silver, bronze, and yellow). Some extremely rare tertls look more like iguanas--they have spikes on the back of their shell. They can live in any season, as they are immune to all temperatures. Adopt a tertl to help get the tertls of the endangered species list!

Code: Select all
I want to adopt a Tertl!
Username:
Color of shell:
Color of shell splashes:
Color of head, feet, and tail:
Color of eyelashes:
Eye color:
Season:
Spikes? (yes or no):
Last edited by inkyst on Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
inkyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Recoloring and Taking Orders

Postby inkyst » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:52 am

Tertls are currently up for adoption. If you want to help make new tertls, you can PM me using the code provided, or just telling me why you should be the one to do this. There are only 3 spots available. Remember that if you want to help, you must also help take orders!
1. Leopardpath12

Code: Select all
Why you should do this:
How often do you come on CS:
Anything else:
Randomized stuff:
Do you like tertls:

Note to artists: for the glow, use the burn tool, and then the dodge tool for the head, feet, and tail, and go directly to the dodge tool without using the burn tool for the shell.
Last edited by inkyst on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
inkyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tertl Adoptions

Postby WenDipper » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:10 pm

Why you should do this: I consider myself to be an adept artist and I think I could help out here! :)
How often do you come on CS: Pretty regularly, although I have been occupied with other things lately. I'll be making extra effort to be on more, though.
Anything else: I'm willing to take orders! :D I only hope I'll be able to help! And, since I can't draw on Oekaki, I'll be posting my results on Deviantart.com: http://randompasserbyer.deviantart.com/ If I could some how get tertl lineart onto there...
Randomized stuff: They sound so adorable!! :D Teerrrrtllls! If the above doesn't work for you, I'll understand. :) Oh, and also: BLARGH!!
Do you like tertls: Yus. Yus I do. Would it be okay if I filled out an adoption form? Oh, and I could help make banners for advertisement! :D
WenDipper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inkyst » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:11 am

Leopardpath12 wrote:Why you should do this: I consider myself to be an adept artist and I think I could help out here! :)
How often do you come on CS: Pretty regularly, although I have been occupied with other things lately. I'll be making extra effort to be on more, though.
Anything else: I'm willing to take orders! :D I only hope I'll be able to help! And, since I can't draw on Oekaki, I'll be posting my results on Deviantart.com: http://randompasserbyer.deviantart.com/ If I could some how get tertl lineart onto there...
Randomized stuff: They sound so adorable!! :D Teerrrrtllls! If the above doesn't work for you, I'll understand. :) Oh, and also: BLARGH!!
Do you like tertls: Yus. Yus I do. Would it be okay if I filled out an adoption form? Oh, and I could help make banners for advertisement! :D

accepted, and THANKS SO MUCH! This is the first time I'm making adoptable oekaki, so thanks for helping out!
inkyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inkyst » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:05 am

bump
inkyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WenDipper » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:58 am

Bumpies!

Last bumped by inkyst on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:58 am.
WenDipper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me